- Posts: 20602
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:45 am
- Location: Yokohama/Tokyo, Japan
- Has thanked: 1281 times
- Been thanked: 1075 times
More "Photos of the Week" from The Atlantic:
https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2018/ ... oe/556991/
- Posts: 32608
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Been thanked: 1514 times
sparks wrote:Cute. What is it?
Turns out it's a Sugar glider
pillory wrote:jokes aren't funny....seriously thinking......
seriously thinking might be funny....but it's not joke
- Posts: 66075
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
- Title: Collective Messiah
- Location: Your Mom
- Has thanked: 3103 times
- Been thanked: 1966 times
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome
WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
- Posts: 19627
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:46 pm
- Title: Big cynic in small state
- Location: Rhode Island
- Has thanked: 295 times
- Been thanked: 441 times
Hey! Hey, buddy! Look out, it's slippery there! Hey!
- Posts: 13164
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:13 pm
- Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!
- Has thanked: 1555 times
- Been thanked: 494 times
- Posts: 25052
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:17 am
- Title: Man in Black
- Location: Division 6
- Has thanked: 2590 times
- Been thanked: 2568 times