My OCD

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
grayman

Re: My OCD

Post by grayman » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:03 am

gnome wrote:Interesting. Do you worry about the machine that brewed it, the carafe that poured it, the cup itself? Those are also foreign objects touching the coffee.
:HairRaising:

I was just messing with you about the stirrer thing. Image

Only rituals with my coffee is coffee in the filter, then add the water (if I'm using the Mr. Coffee type machine), afterward, as I clean the reusable filter I give it three rinses under cold water. Always three.
You will be electroplated. Resistance is potential divided by current! - Dr. Matt

Cogito, ergo Deus non est.

Witness

Post by Witness » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:03 am

gnome

Post by gnome » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:04 am

Oh hell yeah. One pixel off = worse than many pixels off.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Bruce
Title: Big cynic in small state

Post by Bruce » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:18 am

gnome wrote:Oh hell yeah. One pixel off = worse than many pixels off.
It drives my boss crazy when some words are off by one font size.

-- Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:20 pm --
Witness wrote:Image
:HoppingMad: :HoppingMad2:
Such potential!

Witness

Post by Witness » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:44 am

Bruce wrote: :HoppingMad: :HoppingMad2:
Aw, come on, Bruce!

8)

gnome

Post by gnome » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:09 am

Bruce wrote:
gnome wrote:Oh hell yeah. One pixel off = worse than many pixels off.
It drives my boss crazy when some words are off by one font size.

-- Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:20 pm --
:HoppingMad: :HoppingMad2:
A speculation--if you rotated the circular manhole cover a few degrees clockwise so that its lines are parallel to the ones on the square, that would sort of make it OK again right?
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Witness

Post by Witness » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:44 am

Even animals…

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:40 pm

This fucking tree is doing my fucking nut in. I see it every time I look out of my den window and get an overwhelming urge to go and prune the bastard. It's doing it on purpose, I'm sure of it.

:x

Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

scarlett_35

Post by scarlett_35 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:52 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:This fucking tree is doing my fucking nut in. I see it every time I look out of my den window and get an overwhelming urge to go and prune the bastard. It's doing it on purpose, I'm sure of it.

:x

hahah

I must admit the trees that the electric company trim to keep away from the wires, do tend to bother me a bit because they look so weird with a chunk cut out of them. It makes more sense to me to NOT plant a tree where a wire is.

ADD dude sent me a text, he makes paracord bracelets and also paracord monkey fists. Maybe it's a guy thing or could be an ADD thing but he tells me this and also says "sounds just a little kinky I'd say, lol" umm no, not kinky to me but a lot weird that he would say that. I did read where people with ADD seem to be a bit more preoccupied with sex and say inappropriate things. I asked him to make me one, he said he would and now I haven't heard anything from him..that was almost a week ago. I figure it is the ADD thing, right from the start I picked up on the fact that he gets stuck on something and forgets about everything else. It would be difficult to date a guy like that, as friends it doesn't bother me. He's kind of a happy guy to be around, smile planted on his face, as long as a person isn't a toxic kind of person, I figure he's ok to keep as a friend.

gnome

Post by gnome » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 pm

I suspect not more preoccupied with sex, just more likely to let it past their brain-mouth filter. (Because ANYTHING has a good chance of getting past the filter)
--Soldier, TF2

scarlett_35

Post by scarlett_35 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:10 pm

gnome wrote:I suspect not more preoccupied with sex, just more likely to let it past their brain-mouth filter. (Because ANYTHING has a good chance of getting past the filter)
That makes sense, he tried saying I might be ADD as well because I don't have much of a filter, as I'm sure is apparent by the things I share but there's a difference, for the most part I realize there are people watching, reading, what I write and now it doesn't really matter because there is no one around to use it against me anymore and I don't really see how anything I say can be, anything I write here I would say other places as well...unless it's about a person who I know will never see it or most likely....I should watch what I say sometimes clearly. There are things I don't share (ohh wouldn't you like to know)

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:03 am

Witness wrote:
Aw, come on, Bruce!

8)
That is brilliant.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Witness

Post by Witness » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:26 am

Bruce

Post by Bruce » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:28 am

Gah!!

The R and E are reversed!

Damned poms! :x
Such potential!

scarlett_35

Post by scarlett_35 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:29 am

I would probably get used to the switches being that way rather than fixing them.

Is there a condition where you are the opposite of ADD possibly to the extreme..well maybe not extreme. I think if I focused a bit more maybe I'd do (No I KNOW) I'd do be better in math and a lot of other things. I have basically been able to just sail on through life until college....college is trying to change the fun, free, spirited person I used to be :cry:

Bruce

Post by Bruce » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:48 am

sparks wrote:
Witness wrote:
Aw, come on, Bruce!

8)
That is brilliant.
Saw this today, which has a similar concept. Remember, it's the earth that's moving.

Watching this makes me think, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit GRAB ONTO THE TREE, FOOL!!", and I'm not even drunk. :D
Such potential!

Witness

Post by Witness » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Nice vid, Bruce!

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Witness wrote:Nice vid, Bruce!

Great pic, but needs a cat. 8)
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Witness

Post by Witness » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:00 am

This one's no good (for your evil schemes).

scarlett_35

Post by scarlett_35 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:42 pm

I got a text message from ADD dude last night, a picture of his bed, saying that it fits much better in his new apartment. I would think it was very odd except his bed in his old apt took up the whole room practically. I also suspect he's horny though because he also sent my gf a weird text about being a horn dog, she wasn't exactly sure why he sent it, they hadn't talked in weeks. She's the one who set me up with him. And right when I was considering asking him if he'd like to go to the home and garden show with me, now I'm thinking no. I may have to force Monty to go with me kicking, screaming, carrying on about how much he hates it, while he's kicking the tulips...that in itself is entertaining to me :twisted: