The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

Postby Doctor X » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:17 pm

A day making a Fat, Drunk, Willfully Stupid, Racist cry is, indeed, wealth to My People!

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

pillory

Re: The Officially Sanctioned "River to My People!" Thread to Combat the Doom and Gloom and Stuff Nyarl

Postby pillory » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:26 pm

:brokenrecord: :brokenrecord: :brokenrecord: :brokenrecord: :brokenrecord: :brokenrecord: :brokenrecord: :brokenrecord:

try Mr.Elvis
Pillory-deletable stuff since Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:15 pm

pillory

Postby pillory » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:29 pm

maybe I try it for you---JUST FOR YOU
blues suede shoes rules as you don't step on them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8rWAaaMmC8

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:29 pm

A day making a Fat, Drunk, Willfully Stupid, Racist cry is, indeed, wealth to My People!

Dance for me My Drunk, Fat, Racist Bitch!

Dance!

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

pillory

Postby pillory » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:33 pm

sad case is Mr.doctor x----very soon becoming X-----his spirituallyty only lasts 60 years------very sad case------not to shit him down---he may be wright-----that's how it goes---for every poor boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZrntE3vNe8

pillory

Postby pillory » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:37 pm

I'm afraid that Mister x's only spiritual experiences are ass fucking------that's just bad scenario---not necessaly true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_VEdra0wUE

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Dance!

--J.D.

pillory

Postby pillory » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:53 pm

pillory

Postby pillory » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:04 pm

maybe lowness is only sexual ambission,not spiritual purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-Hya-ywTE

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Dance!

--J.D.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:23 am

Woman accused of death threats to Sandy Hook massacre mother:

A woman has been charged with making death threats against the parent of a child who died in the Sandy Hook school shooting massacre, authorities say.

Lucy Richards made the threats in January this year because she thought the attack was a hoax, officials say.

The 57-year-old, of Tampa, Florida, allegedly wrote in messages, "you gonna die, death is coming to you real soon".

She was arrested on Monday on four felony counts of transmitting threats, the US Justice Department said.

"Richards' belief that the school shooting was a hoax and never happened motivated her to make the charged threats," a statement from the US Attorney's Office said.

It is not clear why the accused doubted the December 2012 Sandy Hook massacre - in which a rifle-wielding man killed 20 children and six educators at a Connecticut primary school - actually took place.

But a few conspiracy theorists - so-called Sandy Hook truthers - have argued the shooting was staged using actors by the federal government as a pretext to introduce gun control measures.

Ms Richards allegedly sent all four threats on the same day from Palm Beach County, although the federal indictment does not specify how.

Other messages said, "LOOK BEHIND YOU IT IS DEATH" and "there's nothing you can do about it", according to court documents.

The unidentified recipient of the threats now lives in South Florida.

If convicted, the accused faces up to 20 years in prison.

Bugger'd by Colonists

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:42 am

But fake news is not a problem!
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:33 am

It has always been fake, Anax.

See Hurst and Pulitzer . . . and Twain . . . and Poe . . . and Franklin . . . and Luke . . . and Herodotus . . . and Esarhaddon . . .

Defense Secretary nominee Gen. James Mattis vows to make killing great again

WASHINGTON — Just days after retired Marine Gen. James Mattis was officially tapped as Trump’s nomination for defense secretary, he vowed to reporters that if approved by Congress he would “make killing great again.”

“The first time we blow an enemy nation completely off the map will not be an insignificant event,” Mattis said. “The survivors of the globe will write about what we do for the next 10,000 years.”

There has been unprecedented bipartisan support for “Mad Dog” Mattis’ nomination, as many lawmakers are fearful of receiving a vigorous ass kicking from the retired Marine general.

“He testified on Capitol Hill once, pushed me on the ground, and then took my lunch money,” said Democratic Rep. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois. “I’m all about him being SecDef if he stops calling me girl’s names.”

Meanwhile, Pentagon brass are scrambling to figure out how they are going to brief the incoming Defense Secretary without PowerPoint.

“I once gave a short but exciting PowerPoint brief to General Mattis,” said a Marine officer who wished to remain anonymous. “I was on light duty for three weeks after that.”

Confident in his approval by Congress, Mattis has already ordered all military maps to be changed from having a label of “Middle East” to “Free Parking.”

At press time, Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.), a former Marine officer, was seen pleading — with tears in his eyes — that Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) not try and cross Mattis, for fear he’ll kill them all.

News You Can Trust

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNWWrDBRBqk

Didn't think this one would be uplifting but it has a twist.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:36 pm

But . . . but . . . BIG PHARMA!!!!!

--J.D.

pillory

Postby pillory » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:27 pm

albert who---kamu ofcourese----I put shit ---you can in hale or grid it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01meVbOfObc

pillory

Postby pillory » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:30 pm

is stranger right term---ain't it side off

plague has landed on mars(on this little virgin Island,where broken records rules)----no venuses to safe

THe fall of mann in the garden of eden

pillory

Postby pillory » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:44 pm

I lick the ass of intellectualism and it spit on me-----is that right confucianism---hah

pillory

Postby pillory » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:54 pm

this forum ain't island----this is freight train---where from poor Abdul has dropped off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gceY2YdXNto

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:51 pm

Dance!

--J.D.

Return to “Banter”