Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

Postby Doctor X » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Kevin Cullen

Boston Globe places columnist Kevin Cullen on paid leave
Updated: Apr 20, 2018 - 6:56 PM

BOSTON (AP) - The Boston Globe has placed columnist Kevin Cullen on paid leave as an examination of his work is conducted.
The newspaper said Friday it's asking a third party to conduct the probe but didn't detail what prompted it.

The Globe was awarded a 2014 Pulitzer Prize for its coverage of the Boston Marathon bombings the year before. Cullen was a finalist for commentary.

Boston sports radio station WEEI has pointed to what it describes as inconsistencies in Cullen's coverage. It notes a column in which Cullen wrote about how horrifying it was "to watch as first responders frantically pulled metal barriers" to get to the injured. It says Cullen in a subsequent interview said he was 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the finish line when the bombs went off.

Cullen hasn't responded to a Twitter message seeking comment.

WSBTV

Sort of a "Streisand Effect." Cullen smarmily attacked two Sports Dudes on WEEI for being not liberal enough. This lead the less-stable of them--but more liberal--to research Cullen's Brian Williamsesque claims about his involvement in the Boston Marathon Bombing.

You know, the one that, fortunately, only targeted the IRA [Stop that.--Ed.]

Right, sorry. His lies proved quite transparent all the way to him claiming he was involved in the now infamous "Spotlight" investigation of the Catholic priesthood. So bad, he claimed interviews with people who did not exist. At least Hillary landed in Sarajevo as some point in her life: Cullen's placement and time at the bombing kept moving farther away in distance and time as he had to keep changing his story.

The Boston Pravda Globe ignored all of this, of course. Cullen shills for the correct politics.

It really should not be about "politics": reporters who lie to "become part of the story" and gain attention are just that: liars. In fact, he is probably a Cunt if you search enough to read about his claims regarding the Richards family. You remember Martin Richards:

IRA Fundraiser . . . probably. . . .

His sister lost her leg. This Asshole Cunt-Asshole claimed a rather lurid story which, surprised, proved to be a lie.

"Funny," if I can use that adjective, I remonstrated in terms "a trifle on the harsh side of 'strict,'" a Cunt who vented his knee-jerk racism then tried to defend it, as I have suitably "roger'd with a prize-winning leek," his Fucktard racist apologist.

These two were, and are, idiots. Fools who "knee-jerked" an opportunity to vent prejudice.

Cullen?

He did not have to lie, repeatedly. He did not do it simply to gain "internet points" and "troll" anonymously.

He did it to advance himself over the suffering of others.

Now excuse me . . . I need to dodge some bullets and rockets as I exercise.

--J. "Death Wail!" D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:36 pm

Witness wrote:
South China Morning Post wrote:Chinese tourists kill kangaroo, hurling bricks to make it hop

Visitors to a zoo in southeastern China killed one kangaroo and injured another by throwing bricks at them in an attempt to get a reaction from the big marsupials, state media reported.

A 12-year-old female kangaroo suffered a severely injured foot when it was struck by bricks and concrete chunks on February 28 at the Fuzhou Zoo in Fujian province, China Central Television reported.

The kangaroo died days later and an examination by a veterinary surgeon revealed that the cause of death was probably a ruptured kidney after the animal was hit by the projectiles.

A few weeks later, a five-year-old male kangaroo at the same zoo was slightly injured in a similar way, according to the report posted on the network’s website late on Thursday.
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2142594/chinese-tourists-kill-kangaroo-hurling-bricks-make-it-hop

Badly kept zoo, bricks and concrete laying around. :roll:

The zookeepers were too busy ass-raping.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:45 pm

Sort of a "Streisand Effect." Cullen smarmily attacked two Sports Dudes on WEEI for being not liberal enough. This lead the less-stable of them--but more liberal--to research Cullen's Brian Williamsesque claims about his involvement in the Boston Marathon Bombing.

Does WEEI have any sports dudes who ARE stable?
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:23 am

Well . . . there are a few that actually want to discuss "Who Belongs on the Mt. Rushmore of Middle-Relief Pitchers."

They do not appear in the morning. I generally do not listen to them.

One of the more infamous morning hosts called their show about a year ago as "Dick from Upton" who wanted them to resolve the dispute between "me and my grandson: he thinks baseball's 67% pitching, but I say it's 71%!"

But, no, "stable" does not fit any of them, but it is better than their competitors who SHOUT SPORTS SLOGANS AT YOU BECAUSE SHOUTING MEANS SOMETHING IMPORTANT!

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon May 07, 2018 11:19 am

More than a week, more than an "asshole."

This Cunt:

Here receiving this year's Nobel Prize in Literature . . . probably.

An interracial couple was walking near a Phoenix park when authorities say a shirtless neo-Nazi began angrily yelling a racial slur and harassing the black man in the couple over dating a white woman.

Authorities say the men exchanged tense words before Travis Ricci rushed back to a home where other white supremacists were partying, grabbed a shotgun and returned in a sedan driven by an associate. Ricci leaned out the car and fired two buckshot blasts, missing the black man — the intended target — and killing his girlfriend, investigators said.

["Snip!"--Ed.]

Ricci, whose defense is expected to include an argument that he's not the man he used to be, claims his great-grandfather was a member of the French Resistance killed by Nazis during World War II. Well, that gives you a license to murder for racist reasons!

Authorities are seeking the death penalty, saying 39-year-old Kelly Ann Jaeger's killing was meant to further the interests of the Vinlanders Social Club, a neo-Nazi group So . . . not preserving the memory of the French Resistance. And is "Ricci" even Frog? Looks Wopish to me! Is that Proper White?
with a reputation for violence that was later targeted in a law enforcement crackdown.

["Snip!"--Ed.]

Ricci pleaded not guilty, and his lawyers have raised questions about the ability of Jaeger's boyfriend, Jeffery Wellmaker, to identify him as the triggerman. They note that nearly two years after the attack, Wellmaker was jailed in an unrelated case and played chess with Ricci behind bars without recognizing him.

Aaron Levi Schmidt, who authorities say was driving the car used in the shooting, pleaded guilty to murder in Jaeger's death. He is already serving 11 years for assisting a criminal gang. It's unclear if he's been sentenced on the murder conviction.

Lawyers for Ricci and Schmidt, both now 36, have said their clients weren't members of the Vinlanders.

["Snip!"--Ed.]

"He is a very sensitive person who cares about people in general," said Jennifer Willmott, one of his lawyers. "He has had a very difficult life."

Bruce Blumberg, another attorney for Ricci, said his client's team has gotten records that document the arrest and execution of Ricci's great-grandfather during his involvement with the French Resistance. Blumberg said the great-grandfather's experience may be brought up during the trial, though it's unclear what it will be used to demonstrate. It is easy to blame "the lawyers," but when you hand them a plate of shit and ask them to return a pile of gold, you really cannot complain about how they flail around.

The attack started brewing after Ricci left his friend's home angry and drunk, making his way into the neighborhood where he eventually noticed Jaeger and Wellmaker, according to a police report.

Prosecutors say Ricci hurled a racial slur at Wellmaker and yelled, "What are you doing with a white girl?"

He also told Wellmaker he was going to get "something for him," prosecutors said. Remember, this is not evidences--thanks--of his premeditation, but of French Resistance!

Sometime later, Jaeger and Wellmaker were near a pay phone when the sedan pulled up. Ricci fired two shells, hitting Jaeger in the stomach from about 10 feet (3 meters) away, prosecutors said.

Ricci's attorneys have noted Wellmaker was unable to identify Ricci in a photo lineup after the shooting, and he failed to recognize their client in 2011 when the two served time in the same Maricopa County jail pod. Court records filed in Ricci's case didn't specify the charge on which Wellmaker was jailed, and a records check didn't provide a definitive answer to the question.

Ricci ended up telling Wellmaker he was the person accused of killing his girlfriend, a judge wrote in a pretrial ruling.

The judge said Wellmaker's identification of the shooter was reliable because he would have been able to identify Ricci independent of the jail encounter. While working with a police artist after the shooting, Wellmaker described a unique tattoo across the attacker's stomach, the judge wrote.

In an unrelated crime months after Jaeger's shooting death, police say Ricci stabbed two men who tried to stop him from attacking his girlfriend. He is serving a 22-year sentence for assault and weapons misconduct convictions. I blame the French

Boston Sun

--J.D.
Last edited by Doctor X on Mon May 07, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Postby Rob Lister » Mon May 07, 2018 11:23 am

Regarding the above ...
In other #MeToo news, the Swedish Academy has decided not to award a Nobel Prize in literature this year, in response to a sexual abuse scandal involving the husband of one of the board members.
https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/5/5/17 ... ature-2018
So at least there's that.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat May 19, 2018 4:27 am

In a week where corps' Mom defecated in a restaurant and threw it at an employee, we have this Fucking Asshole:

Brent Delucia

As more than one outlet reported, but The Canadian Scum were one of the first to get the Fucking Asshole's name, he decided to go to the site of the latest school shooting open-carrying with a MAGA hat and an American flag to promote his rights.

He was told, under no circumstances, to get the fuck away from an active crime scene. There is an interview view at The Canadian Scum linkypoo so you, too, can enjoy how low the "below average" of Texas is.

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Sat May 19, 2018 6:28 am

Also Aaron schlossberb

Nuff said
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat May 19, 2018 10:00 am

And here I thought Spanish was the official language of New York.

That and "sucks."

--J.D.

Return to “Banter”