What's even more insidious than underpants gnomes?

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

What's even more insidious than underpants gnomes?

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:35 pm

L.I. judge charged in panty heist has 5 victims: prosecutors
NY Daily News
His pockets were packed with purloined panties.

More disturbing details emerged Friday about the pervy Long Island judge accused as a serial underwear snatcher after his arrest for raiding the hamper of an East Islip neighbor.

Robert Cicale, when busted for grabbing the undies of his 23-year-old former intern, was carrying a raincoat — its pockets filled with additional panties, authorities said.

“He indicated in his confession that he has urges to steal women's underwear,” said Nassau County District Attorney Tim Sini. “It's a strange set of facts.”

Prosecutors, without identifying anyone, said the investigation had turned up five victims of the injudicious Cicale.

Cicale, who is married with three kids, ages 13, 11 and 9, pleaded not guilty to the charges. He was held on $50,000 bond.

“His reputation throughout the court is stellar,” said defense attorney David Wexler. “Every judge, every lawyer, respects him.”
:)
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Grammatron

Re: What's even more insidious than underpants gnomes?

Post by Grammatron » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:37 pm

So gnome did that?

gnome

Re: What's even more insidious than underpants gnomes?

Post by gnome » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:04 pm

No way, he's a fucking duffer. Doesn't know how to turn a proper profit off of underwear, just stuffing them in raincoats isn't going to be making any money!!! Dumbass.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2