Another product for the suckers

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46434
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1158 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:07 pm

My issues with you have nothing to do with your alleged dyslexia. And I would be hard pressed to give less of a shit than I already doa bout what color you post in, other than the fact that I think your "dyslexia" excuse is dishonest bullshit and you post in blue font for no reason other than to be an annoying little twat.

Now why don't you run along, log into your LadyGaia account and start another stupid thread about "nerd thighs", since you seem to be so hard up for attention.
Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Hail The Crimson King

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:My issues with you have nothing to do with your alleged dyslexia.

Now why don't you run along, log into your LadyGaia account and start another stupid thread about "nerd thighs", since you seem to be so hard up for attention.


So, because I posted in one of her threads to debunk her claims, that means that I am her? Am I also JamieAristotle, and justintime? I've spent a fair amount of time catering to their ridiculous claims, as well.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46434
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1158 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:11 pm

No, that's not why I think you and she are the same. Try again.
All Hail The Crimson King

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:14 pm

I don't know. My guess is as good as yours.

You failed to answer my question. I also posted in regards to JamieAristotle and justintime. Am I also JamieAristotle and justintime? I also happen to be a man.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46434
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1158 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Yeah, just keep playing stupid. You're so good at it, that I think it might not be an act.
All Hail The Crimson King

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:Yeah, just keep playing stupid. You're so good at it, that I think it might not be an act.


I don't have time for silly games. You're evidently bored out of your mind and you are trying to get some kind of reaction out of me playing a ''goose chase''. That is very childish and I do not subscribe to such feeble child-like behavior. I feel that your fixation on me has more personal reasons. Has the school holiday started for you?

I advise you go outside more often. Go take flying lessons each month like I do.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

Harikrish
BANNED
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Harikrish » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Miles wrote:I don't know. My guess is as good as yours.

You failed to answer my question. I also posted in regards to JamieAristotle and justintime. Am I also JamieAristotle and justintime? I also happen to be a man.

You are certainly not Justintime.

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 20814
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 278 times
Been thanked: 273 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby gnome » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:07 pm

If dyslexia, or any other disorder affecting what colors you can see properly, were the reason, you would change your theme so that everything was readable to you, without making your text unreadable to some others. In fact, I can't speak for our admin but it might not be out of the question to add a theme specific to your color needs.

You are disinterested in any solution of this kind, and declared that you didn't care, therefore I don't believe you. You say you don't care, I'll poke at you for expecting other people to care. You can't have it both ways.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 pm

gnome wrote:If dyslexia, or any other disorder affecting what colors you can see properly, were the reason, you would change your theme so that everything was readable to you, without making your text unreadable to some others. In fact, I can't speak for our admin but it might not be out of the question to add a theme specific to your color needs.

You are disinterested in any solution of this kind, and declared that you didn't care, therefore I don't believe you. You say you don't care, I'll poke at you for expecting other people to care. You can't have it both ways.


The background colour which helps me to read is a darkish- purple. The most readable font colour is a dark blue but I can read black easily if the background is the right colour. None of the themes have a background that colour. Who is the admin/founder of this forum?
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 20814
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 278 times
Been thanked: 273 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby gnome » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Hey Captain, could it be he's got his mind right, is this something the forum can do?
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
Rob Lister
Posts: 19044
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:15 pm
Title: Incipient toppler
Location: Hiding under ed's bed
Has thanked: 491 times
Been thanked: 489 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Rob Lister » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 pm

gnome wrote:You are disinterested in any solution of this kind, and declared that you didn't care, therefore I don't believe you. You say you don't care, I'll poke at you for expecting other people to care. You can't have it both ways.


There is no preference option for what he is doing. He is adding the tag at submission, not during typing. So at best it helps him see what he has posted after he posts it and has no impact the font color as he types or when reading what others type.

In other words, he's a liar, and a troll. But we knew that going in.

Truth is, he wants to be liked, and wants to be cool, wants to be unique, wants to think that he adds to the discussion, wants us to think he knows something we don't.

Which objective has he met? Since I can't read him, I couldn't say. Where I've control-A'd him, I saw only bloviation. I stopped bothering.

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46434
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1158 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
gnome wrote:You are disinterested in any solution of this kind, and declared that you didn't care, therefore I don't believe you. You say you don't care, I'll poke at you for expecting other people to care. You can't have it both ways.


There is no preference option for what he is doing. He is adding the tag at submission, not during typing. So at best it helps him see what he has posted after he posts it and has no impact the font color as he types or when reading what others type.

In other words, he's a liar, and a troll. But we knew that going in.

Truth is, he wants to be liked, and wants to be cool, wants to be unique, wants to think that he adds to the discussion, wants us to think he knows something we don't.

Which objective has he met? Since I can't read him, I couldn't say. Where I've control-A'd him, I saw only bloviation. I stopped bothering.


I don't think those are his objectives. His sole objective is to be a twat. ANd he is suceeding in spades.
All Hail The Crimson King

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:56 pm

You're throwing a childish tantrum over something mundane. Rather amusing, I must say. Your composure seems to be declining. Having a bad day?

Funny of you to resort to petty name-calling behind a monitor. Your tactics have evolved - for lack of a better term. Come say it to my face next time.
Last edited by Miles on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46434
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1158 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Don't forget who you are logged in as...

Also, your attempt at being an internet tough guy is as laughable as Flounder's.
All Hail The Crimson King

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:05 pm

I'm a ''tough guy'' because I mentioned how silly and pointless it is to call people names over the internet? Sure thing.
Crying like an infant over something mundane is also laughable. Your hypocrisy is jarring, but human beings were never perfect.

Jealousy much?

I'm a 20 year old man. I've dealt with bratty kids on numerous occasions. I'm only replying because I'm bored, watching your composure decline.
Last edited by Miles on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46434
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1158 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:10 pm

No, you're an "internet tough guy" not the same thing. Here is a visual primer for you

Tough guy

Image

Internet tough guy

Image

Any questions?
All Hail The Crimson King

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:17 pm

< I love how you included a blonde-haired person with blue eyes.

My eyes are narrower.
I don't have freckles.
I gel and style my hair.
My hair is slightly lighter than that.
I'm a lot taller.

He looks like my brother.

That was my expression when the Conservative party got elected.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46434
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1158 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Thaaaaat's nice.

Image
All Hail The Crimson King

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 64603
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 2800 times
Been thanked: 1762 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:39 am

Let me guess: Heather got his ass kicked by a Girl Scout troop again?

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46434
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 698 times
Been thanked: 1158 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:12 am

Doctor X wrote:Let me guess: Heather got his ass kicked by a Girl Scout troop again?

--J.D.


Probably did, but in this case he is just being a twatwaffle who thinks "Why don't you come say that to my face" means something on the internet.
All Hail The Crimson King


Return to “Frauds, Scams & Urban Myths”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests