Another product for the suckers

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 65492
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 2960 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:16 am

I would not only say it to his face I would laugh as he wet his panties in response.

Nevertheless, as you know, none of that has anything to do with the soundness of an argument. IF he had an argument, the fact that a Girl Scout troop can stomp him would not invalidate it. As it is, he only got stomped and had nothing to begin with.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Harikrish
BANNED
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Harikrish » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Doctor X wrote:I would not only say it to his face I would laugh as he wet his panties in response.

Nevertheless, as you know, none of that has anything to do with the soundness of an argument. IF he had an argument, the fact that a Girl Scout troop can stomp him would not invalidate it. As it is, he only got stomped and had nothing to begin with.

--J.D.

You really don't know what to say, how to say it and why you are saying it. Read your nonsense again and be convinced anime pictures is the only way you can participate here. Your written posts are a bundle of mambo jumbo contradictions.

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 21359
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby gnome » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
gnome wrote:You are disinterested in any solution of this kind, and declared that you didn't care, therefore I don't believe you. You say you don't care, I'll poke at you for expecting other people to care. You can't have it both ways.


There is no preference option for what he is doing. He is adding the tag at submission, not during typing. So at best it helps him see what he has posted after he posts it and has no impact the font color as he types or when reading what others type.

In other words, he's a liar, and a troll. But we knew that going in.

Truth is, he wants to be liked, and wants to be cool, wants to be unique, wants to think that he adds to the discussion, wants us to think he knows something we don't.

Which objective has he met? Since I can't read him, I couldn't say. Where I've control-A'd him, I saw only bloviation. I stopped bothering.


A very good point.

So Miles, wrong on two counts.

Forcing your text to blue after you type it cannot possibly be of much benefit, as noted it will not turn up while typing, and will only affect the content of the one person you won't have trouble picking up the words from, as you write them yourself.

Wrong also that anyone should change skins in order to see your posts. Your posts are not so special that anyone should abandon the skin feature, sorry.

On the other hand, if you actually have something to say it makes little sense to obscure it.
Last edited by gnome on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 21359
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby gnome » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Double
Last edited by gnome on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 21359
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby gnome » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Triple
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
hammegk
Posts: 15134
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:16 pm
Title: Curmudgeon
Location: Hither, sometimes Yon
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby hammegk » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:50 pm

If those were axels you may get 10 10 10 10 10.

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 21359
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby gnome » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Haha...

No more Olympics though... as "Putin" said, new game now. Tanks.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46884
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 728 times
Been thanked: 1253 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:36 pm

gnome wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:
gnome wrote:You are disinterested in any solution of this kind, and declared that you didn't care, therefore I don't believe you. You say you don't care, I'll poke at you for expecting other people to care. You can't have it both ways.


There is no preference option for what he is doing. He is adding the tag at submission, not during typing. So at best it helps him see what he has posted after he posts it and has no impact the font color as he types or when reading what others type.

In other words, he's a liar, and a troll. But we knew that going in.

Truth is, he wants to be liked, and wants to be cool, wants to be unique, wants to think that he adds to the discussion, wants us to think he knows something we don't.

Which objective has he met? Since I can't read him, I couldn't say. Where I've control-A'd him, I saw only bloviation. I stopped bothering.


A very good point.

So Miles, wrong on two counts.

Forcing your text to blue after you type it cannot possibly be of much benefit, as noted it will not turn up while typing, and will only affect the content of the one person you won't have trouble picking up the words from, as you write them yourself.

Wrong also that anyone should change skins in order to see your posts. Your posts are not so special that anyone should abandon the skin feature, sorry.

On the other hand, if you actually have something to say it makes little sense to obscure it.


It is a good point. I recall when this subject first became a thing and he tried to claim that Pyrrho had shut off the ability to color his text and his posts became a jumbled mess, thus "proving" he needed it to combat his dyslexia (or at least he hoped it would prove it).

But Lister is right, color isn't applied until one has posted. THus whether it was on or off it would make zero impact on his posting. Yet he tried to claim it did.

One more bit of evidence (as if more was needed) that Miles is a lying shitstain.
Bango Skank was here!

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Oh wow, the children are still talking about me. Do excuse me as I roll out the red carpet.

Image



I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 21359
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby gnome » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Congratulations, you have achieved the easiest thing to do on the internet: be annoying and get people to complain. Come back sometime when you want out of the kiddie pool.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
Miles
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am
Title: Kilometre's half-brother
Location: England
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Miles » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:30 am

gnome wrote:Congratulations, you have achieved the easiest thing to do on the internet: be annoying and get people to complain. Come back sometime when you want out of the kiddie pool.


You lot were the first to complain and make a fuss about it. I played along because work is tiresome, need a bit of amusement from people hidden behind a monitor across the Atlantic and a break from my serious stance.

The fact that you are now resorting to petty insults is amusing in itself. Your composure has decreased and your tactic changed. This could warrant an interesting evolution.

You must be very bored indeed, to a greater extent that I am. As if labwork isn't repetitive.
I'm allergic to woo. I break out into rant. --Miles B. 07/04/2014

AHHHHHH, SHADAP!!!!! -- JasonAristotle 07/04/2014

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 46884
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 728 times
Been thanked: 1253 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 am

Yeah, you are a master manipulator there Heather...

Image
Bango Skank was here!

User avatar
gnome
Posts: 21359
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:40 am
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Has thanked: 310 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby gnome » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:03 am

Miles wrote:
gnome wrote:Congratulations, you have achieved the easiest thing to do on the internet: be annoying and get people to complain. Come back sometime when you want out of the kiddie pool.


You lot were the first to complain and make a fuss about it. I played along because work is tiresome, need a bit of amusement from people hidden behind a monitor across the Atlantic and a break from my serious stance.

The fact that you are now resorting to petty insults is amusing in itself. Your composure has decreased and your tactic changed. This could warrant an interesting evolution.

You must be very bored indeed, to a greater extent that I am. As if labwork isn't repetitive.


It amuses me to complain, and to poke at you when you are pretending to be serious.

So, guess it's all good.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 65492
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 2960 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Doctor X » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:33 am

No one need quote a Cunt.

They never write anything worth reading.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Harikrish
BANNED
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Harikrish » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Doctor X wrote:Why I only come out at night. . . .

Image

--J.D.

Because you are too fucking ugly to be seen during daytime. :De_Bunk:

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 65492
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 2960 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Doctor X » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:22 pm

It also makes them cry when they are ignored.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Harikrish
BANNED
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Harikrish » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Doctor X wrote:It also makes them cry when they are ignored.

--J.D.

But nothing compares to you crying for mommy's backside.

[video]http://youtu.be/c_A0GigrQl0[/video]

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 65492
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 2960 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Doctor X » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:11 am

I am sorry, thought someone said something.

BWA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Harikrish
BANNED
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Harikrish » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 am

Doctor X wrote:I am sorry, thought someone said something.

BWA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

--J.D.

You Crying again!!?

[video]http://youtu.be/c_A0GigrQl0[/video]

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 65492
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 2960 times
Been thanked: 1892 times

Re: Another product for the suckers

Postby Doctor X » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:56 pm

I am sorry, thought someone said something.

BWA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!


Return to “Frauds, Scams & Urban Myths”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests