Advanced Tachyon Technologies

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Witness

Advanced Tachyon Technologies

Post by Witness » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 am

Zero Point
According to quantum physics, the material universe is a very dense form of energy. Tachyonized™ materials offer direct access to the Infinite Possibilities of the Zero-Point Field. All Tachyonized products are covered Under a 2010 U.S.A. Patent.
http://www.planet-tachyon.com/ (link thieved from Democratic Underground)

gnome

Re: Advanced Tachyon Technologies

Post by gnome » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:45 am

I observe that if they have to trademark "tachyonized" that probably means that actual tachyons are not involved.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:30 am

Sciencey words used to fool the scientifically illiterate to sell them useless garbage. That's about it, isn't it?

I looked up what a tachyon is, and they probably don't even exist:
A tachyon or tachyonic particle is a hypothetical particle that always moves faster than light.

. . .

Most physicists think that faster-than-light particles cannot exist because they are not consistent with the known laws of physics.[3][4]
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 am

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

whitefork
Title: Nearly Normal
Location: I live in Trafalgar Square with four lions to guard me.

Post by whitefork » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 am

they need a link to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399877/?ref_=nv_sr_1
watching this poses a definite risk to your TV from the nearest brick.
If it's good enough for Nelson, it's quite good enough for me.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Tachyons are used by elevators from Sirius Cybernetics to make the lifts arrive at the floor you're about to call them from.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

Witness

Post by Witness » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:07 am

Witness

Post by Witness » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 am

And then there's Harmonized Water, even more potent than the most dangerous homeopathic dilutions: no additives!

About Harmonized Water

There is growing recognition in the scientific community that the body is better described as a hologram than "matter". These revelations have empowered energy medicine advocates and give credence to existing energetic strategies like acupuncture, frequency medicine, and other researched medicinal practices. Harmonized Water works because it shares Hundreds of Thousands of beneficial vibrational messages (frequencies) with the body that restore a harmonious environment.
Vibrational Frequencies

All cells vibrate in very specific ways. Within our cells, each component (electrons, protons, quarks, muons, etc) vibrates. In each cell, there are thousands (if not millions) of tiny cellular components that radiate energy and light as a team. From a broader point of view, every organ is also a compilation and has a unique vibration when it is healthy and differing vibrations when it is sick (unbalanced). It is the compilation of "musical notes" of every cell's vibration that make cells, organs, humans, and everything else look and feel solid. Growth factors and hormones also have distinctive vibrations. Even thoughts are made of measurable vibrational frequency that impacts our cells positively or negatively. When disease states set in, vibrational rates change as does the physical appearance of the tissue involved. For example, red blood cells maintain different frequencies when they are in a lower pH and/or when there is less oxygen present.
http://www.harmonizedwater.com/About.aspx