"They Found It"

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

"They Found It"

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:34 pm

From ye old mail bag:
(I've removed the links. Damn spammer.)

Reminds me of an old joke routine I saw on an old TV show, "The Kopy Kats".

"Where's Aunty Dote?"

"Antidote is in the bottle."

"If Aunty Dote is in the bottle, etc..."

I think it was Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein or something like that.

===========

THEY FOUND IT
'THE ANTIDOTE' ALTERNATIVE REMEDY

Kills ALL known deadly Viruses & Bacteria in the body that keep diseases, namely: Influenza, SARS, Cancer, HIV etc. etc. active.

Hello ,
This is not just another SPAM email. I am sure you've heard about the healing power of this Anti-Microbial Peptide everyone is talking about. It has been featured recently on several news media such as as the ABC News Online, BBC News, Animal Planet.com, Blue Sky, Wildlife-Film.com DavidIreland.com, EXN.ca, BBC News, Nova Online, Rense.com, RIRDC.gov, McNeese State Univeristy, BBC Nature News, Islam Online, and reputable doctors have all given testimonials praising the power of the Antidote.  Please visit here to link to actual pages where each of the above media have featured it and read what they are saying.

I have also included the company's recent clinical trials on real people suffering from various diseases and their fascinating results within days. The best thing is to go to the above site to read wonderful testimonies of people that have used ANTIDOTE in the past including actual pictures, Doctors' reports, etc. You won't get it through retail outlets.
Therefore, I am recommending that you place your order ASAP from the site - the cost is only a measly $49 to protect yourself and your family starting from today.

Thank you Georgia Diaz
This quote from BBC Director-General Greg Dyke describes the manner in which a unique anti-microbial peptide was discovered: "Tonight I can reveal that Living Proof, our science documentary on BBC ONE, has done something very unusual: they’ve actually helped find and isolate a protein which kills resistant bacteria and which could form the basis of a new antibiotic."

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND ORDER or Check out the facts, links & testimonials pages, which
provide an extensive amount of SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE of the Antidote's healing effects.
Recent Protocol (Clinical Trials) Results for the Antidote
Patient
Code
Date Antidote
Taken
Gender /
Current Health Problems
Date /
Results after taking the Antidote

CD-001
Apr 1, 2004
(Male) - Chronic sinusitis, rheumatic fever, swollen lymph nodes, diabetes, tenia versicolor on forearms. Apr 5, 2004
Curative crisis cleared sinuses, lymph nodes normal, tenia versicolor cleared.
AI-002
Apr 5, 2004
(Female) - Anemia, frequent colds.
Apr 9, 2004
Alleges no changes.

Apr 19, 2004
Patient reports no more colds or allergies.
KK-003
Apr 5, 2004
(Male) - Chronic sinusitis, rheumatic fever, shoulder pain, tenia versicolor on back. Apr 9, 2004
Shoulder pain gone, curative crisis but sinuses continue congested, tenia versicolor almost gone.
Apr 19, 2004
Tenia versicolor gone, MRI scheduled for his shoulder pain has been cancelled.
CO-004
Apr 5, 2004
(Male) - Hepatitis C nephritis, diabetes, difficulty walking, congested lungs. Apr 9, 2004
Energized, able to lift legs without pain, lungs clear, no more allergies.
CF-005
Apr 5, 2004
(Male) - HIV+, diabetes May 4, 2004
Patient reports overall sense of well being, diabetes under control, enhanced immune system, no aches and pains, patient has returned to work.
MS-006
Apr 6, 2004
(Female) - Stomach cancer, lupus, osteoporosis, gastritis, acute colitis, multiple implants. Apr 11, 2004
Energized, breathing easily, no upset stomach, normal bowel movements.
May 4, 2004
Old suppurating injuries have healed.
RP-007
Apr 6, 2004
(Male) - Sarcoma cancer type III-left thigh, high cholesterol and triglycerides frequent allergies. Apr 30, 2004
Returned from evaluation in Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL. Patient reports clean bill of health, energized and enhanced immune system proven by no more allergies.
RR-008
Apr 8, 2004
(Male) - Osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, diabetes, vitiligo. May 4, 2004
Normal blood pressure, less joint pain, diabetes under control, has suffered no colds since taking product.
RL-009
Apr 12, 2004
(Female) - HIV+, recent splenectomy. Apr 19, 2004
Energized, better digestion, no aches and pains, no allergies.
GG-010
Apr 14, 2004
(Female) - HIV+, chronic sinusitis, osteoarthritis, psoriasis, tenia versicolor on upper arms. May 4, 2004
No improvement on sinus condition, patient no longer complains of aches and pains, skin condition greatly improved although no improvement on psoriasis.
AT-011
Apr 15, 2004
(Female) - HIV+, asthma , allergies, tenia versicolor on left knee, joint pain. May 4, 2004
Curative crisis consisting of 3 day foul smelling urine, asthma, allergies and tenia versicolor cleared, patient reports 3 day pain free menstrual cycle, no aches and pains.
OG-12
Apr 20, 2004
(Male) - Recent surgery, groin hernia. Previous surgery wouldn’t heal, chemical burns on forearms. Apr 23, 2004
Surgery, chemical burns on forearms healed, old suppurating wound healed, enhanced energy levels.

HERE YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF, ALL THESE PEOPLE CAN'T BE WRONG.
DON'T LET DOUBTS AND PROCRASTINATIONS PREVENT YOU FROM HEALING YOURSELF!
ONLY FOUR BOTTLES ARE ALLOWED PER FAMILY WORLDWIDE - RUSH TO GET YOURS
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND ORDER
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Evolver

Post by Evolver » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:56 pm

Damn you, Pyrrho, why didn't you show me this before I let the doctors crack open my chest!!!! I bet it would have cured me.
:)
2016 & 2018 NFL "Sorry To Make You Cry" Challenge Champion

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people." - Dr. Gregory House

Sentzeu

Post by Sentzeu » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:18 pm

Hello ,
This is not just another SPAM email.

That has to be a self-destroying argument if there ever was one.