Does kale allegedly cure cancer or something?

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Re: Does kale allegedly cure cancer or something?

Post by asthmatic camel » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:36 am

There certainly is much pedantic assholery in the field of botany, Witness. Having worked as a gardener for the best part of a decade I know my onions, so to speak. :)

Haggis, served with neeps and tatties is a Scottish favourite, often consumed with a wee dram of whisky. It's really rather good if you don't think too much about the ingredients used for making haggis. That can make an Englishman like me shudder a little.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Witness

Post by Witness » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:37 am

I'm sure botanist's conventions end in brawls when they start discussing Brassica and Sinapis genera… :twisted:

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:53 am

asthmatic camel wrote:Haggis, served with neeps and tatties is a Scottish favourite, often consumed with a wee dram of whisky. It's really rather good if you don't think too much about the ingredients used for making haggis. That can make an Englishman like me shudder a little.
Not to mention the US Department of Agriculture doesn't fancy anything containing sheep's lights.

Some awful Yank bollocks about being unfit for human consumption. :Hungry2:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:31 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
asthmatic camel wrote:Haggis, served with neeps and tatties is a Scottish favourite, often consumed with a wee dram of whisky. It's really rather good if you don't think too much about the ingredients used for making haggis. That can make an Englishman like me shudder a little.
Not to mention the US Department of Agriculture doesn't fancy anything containing sheep's lights.

Some awful Yank bollocks about being unfit for human consumption. :Hungry2:
Yet they allow you to eat McDonald's hamburgers.

Fit for human consumption? I'd boil the fuckers, just to be on the safe side.

:mrgreen:
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:46 pm

The Umercan palate demands that all foods be cooked until completely dissolved........................
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.