The Cure for Cancer: The Good Doctor Provides Help

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

The Cure for Cancer: The Good Doctor Provides Help

Post by Doctor X » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:46 am

I am not one to advertise My Humble MagNIfIcence across Al Gore's Intertoobs, but I stumbl'd upon this declaration seeking for ways to maintain my clutch of babies which devour wee beasties:
After reading the other post about the plant based diet, I thought we might have a health-conscious bunch here. Cancer is said to affect almost half of us directly. That is scary. Here is a video I saw that opened my eyes about the medical system and cancer. It is an hour long but really worth watching. This episode explains how the medical system became a money making system, off sick and dying people. It talks about why we stopped using natural medicine and how doctors are NOT taught anything about nutrition. All they know about is drugs drugs and drugs.
Which leads to a :hyper: Youtube Video!!111!!

The Truth About Cancer

Let us see how long this lasts. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

Doctor X

Re: The Cure for Cancer: The Good Doctor Provides Help

Post by Doctor X » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:39 am

. . . not terribly long.

An Admin is experiencing butt-hurt.

Waste of my time.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

AL East Champs!!

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:43 am

Just goes to show you can't cure fools by eating wholesome foods.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:51 am

Certainly did not cure that particular fool.

Perhaps the stench of his existence sours his persimmons?

I will note, en passant, that that fool contributed a rare level of malignant willful ignorance: "virtually 99% of cancers" can be prevented by diet :hyper:

Lung cancer?

I guess Nature and Science were too busy counting its Big Pharma payoffs to notice the demise of "cancer."

A quick t3h G00gl3 showed his own fad diet book did not actually support the conclusions he touted. Some even came from fully-faithful vegan-types. If one wishes to practice such fad diets, that is their business, but he human colon is not designed to handle it. "All natural" should not require protein supplements and Fabreez.

Nevertheless, vegans suffer from and die from cancer.

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:15 am

The thing with these fools is that they confuse people not dying of things like Smallpox and tubercolosis at 35 and living long enough to end up dying of Cancer at 80 with some sort of epidemic of cancer. They really have no fucking clue. Honestly ignorant or willfully ignorant, take your pick.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:44 am

And I look at this list of precancerous conditions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precancerous_condition

And I think, Gosh, fruits and vegetables would prevent so many of these. Like for instance HPV caused growths of the cervix. Gosh, fruits and vegetables cure viruses, right?

Or Solar Elastosia... If you merely cover your body in Whole Foods it will prevent sun exposure.

Checkmate Atheists.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:45 am

They are the Weakest of Internet Debaters: they equate anything less than uncritical acceptance of their faith as "MEAN" and "trolling" and the like. Purveyors of dangerous willful ignorance rarely like their reflection.

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:04 am

Great thread there. Would that I had more time right now. Will come back to this though.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:36 am

Anaxagoras wrote:Great thread there. Would that I had more time right now. Will come back to this though.
TL;DR: Carcinogenesis deniers.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:50 am

Basically.

I will have to consider the "virtually 99%" prevention rate as perhaps one of the dumbest things I have read on the internet, and I have read Doris, Carlita the Injur'd Anus, and even The True Claus of Skepticism. Apparently, scientists the World Over have failed to recognize these "findings." This would include the physicians responsible for keeping the fat trolls known as North Korean Democratically Affirmed Leadership alive.

But it is all conspiracy theory: Bush committed 9/11 but could not find the time to bury sarin in an Iraqi desert. EVIL Meat Sellers are making us get cancer . . . but could not hide the Mad Cow epidemic. Et cetera.

Probably should not expect much from focused boards but that is not an excuse to let criminal negligence stand unanswered.

I think I need to start a new career: "Alternative Attorney." Too long have we been under the thumb of Big Government and its judges! The legal system is designed to destroy us! It seeks to fine us and imprison us!

Using ancient methods I will offer a more natural and holistic approach to the law.

Buy my book and see my Youtube videos for more information!

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:31 am

Now now, now now, you know as well as I do that 99% of the fruits and vegetables we eat never get cancer as a result.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 am

Doctor X wrote:I think I need to start a new career: "Alternative Attorney." Too long have we been under the thumb of Big Government and its judges! The legal system is designed to destroy us! It seeks to fine us and imprison us!

Using ancient methods I will offer a more natural and holistic approach to the law.

--J.D.
If the flag in the courtroom has a gold fringe it means the court is not valid or something. :D

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flag.htm
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/mou ... idual.html

:tater:
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Fri May 01, 2015 1:33 am

Doctor X wrote:I think I need to start a new career: "Alternative Attorney." Too long have we been under the thumb of Big Government and its judges! The legal system is designed to destroy us! It seeks to fine us and imprison us!

--J.D.
Wesley Snipes went to jail following exactly that kind of holistic legal advice.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri May 01, 2015 2:36 am

Anaxagoras wrote:If the flag in the courtroom has a gold fringe it means the court is not valid or something. :D
My flag will have SPARKLES!
Lister wrote:Wesley Snipes went to jail following exactly that kind of holistic legal advice.
He did not have enough faith. Furthermore, the Big Governma established lawyers completed 87,709 criminal cases with 80,963 or a 93% conviction rate! Would you accept a 93% chance of a negative outcome from your doctor? Your mechanic? Your crack-whore? I would hope not!

Holistic Common Natural Law™ avoids those risks because it does not involve "playing Big Governma's game!"

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Fri May 01, 2015 10:43 am

OTOH, Homeopathic accounting is a real thing; an account balance of 0 means you're exceedingly wealthy and can spend all you like.

The problem is all the decent practitioners of that art work for the government.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Fri May 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Rob Lister wrote:OTOH, Homeopathic accounting is a real thing; an account balance of 0 means you're exceedingly wealthy and can spend all you like.

The problem is all the decent practitioners of that art work for the government.

Sounds more like leveraged buyouts to me
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.