Vaccine Science Doesn't Exist

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Vaccine Science Doesn't Exist

Postby Doctor X » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:21 pm

Because some things are more important:

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:51 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:Occupy Prohibition
17 hrs

*For those who assert that vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE... PROVE IT!

Sometimes sanity and health win. :)

https://www.cdc.gov/polio/progress/

When the oral polio vaccine started causing polio they huddled up and made polio disappear by renaming it into multiple diseases. Look it up if you have any of today's synapses left.

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:04 pm

Clayton Moore wrote:
Captain wrote:
shemp wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:The Xombie circle jerk expounds sans sound with new dismember Nyarlathotepthrop.

Your pizza rolls are ready but your mom can't bring them down until I finish fucking her mouth.

This post has been reported. I have read it. We got all kinds and you gonna fit in real good. Course in case you git rabbit in your blood and decide to take off fer home, you git a bonus a some time and couple leg chains to keep you slowed down a little -- fer your own good.

So you're fucking good with that?

You ain't been around here long, have you? You think this is the fucking ISF, Pizza-Roll Boy?

One of us has got his mind right, and it ain't you.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

shemp

Postby shemp » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:06 pm

Captain wrote:
shemp wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:The Xombie circle jerk expounds sans sound with new dismember Nyarlathotepthrop.

Your pizza rolls are ready but your mom can't bring them down until I finish fucking her mouth.

This post has been reported. I have read it. We got all kinds and you gonna fit in real good. Course in case you git rabbit in your blood and decide to take off fer home, you git a bonus a some time and couple leg chains to keep you slowed down a little -- fer your own good.

You don't gotta worry 'bout me Captain. I got my mind right and my dirt don't get into anyone else's ditch.

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:17 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Did poor widdle Klinton Spilsbury report a post?!?!?!?!

That's fuggin hilarious.

Oh my god. My sides hurt.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

shemp

Postby shemp » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Clayton Moore wrote:
Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:Occupy Prohibition
17 hrs

*For those who assert that vaccines are SAFE & EFFECTIVE... PROVE IT!

Sometimes sanity and health win. :)

https://www.cdc.gov/polio/progress/

When the oral polio vaccine started causing polio they huddled up and made polio disappear by renaming it into multiple diseases. Look it up if you have any of today's synapses left.

They got rid of polio by renaming it? Did they get rid of the iron lungs and crutches by renaming them too?

Why should anyone waste time looking up any of your lies and nonsense? If you have a claim, Pizza-Roll Boy, make it.

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Clayton Moore wrote: If measles was soooooo dangerous why did 1950's parents in the USA get their children infected with measles on purpose to get it over with?

This one is actually easy:
1) because the vaccine hadn't been invented yet.
2) because childhood diseases like measles are better to get in childhood because the symptoms tend to be milder. It's better to get it at a young age than an older one.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:31 am

Clayton Moore wrote:When the oral polio vaccine started causing polio they huddled up and made polio disappear by renaming it into multiple diseases. Look it up if you have any of today's synapses left.

:lmao:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:41 am

Polio historical timeline:

http://amhistory.si.edu/polio/timeline/
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:59 am

Doctor X wrote:I am never one into "sock hunts" as I have pontificated upon previously. All I care about is a good discussion. If Doris Dumbass took his meds, logged in as I am Not-Doris Dumbass, and wanted to argue that Depeche Mode had a greater influence on Ska bands than, say, Katrina and the Waves in a manner approaching the cordial with actual evidences--thanks--fine and wonderful.

Nice to be educated.

In the rain.

The problem is some beliefs require a very active ignorance to outright dishonesty. Holocaust Denial is a paradigmatic example, as are 9/11-Sandy Hook-Boston Marathon "Tw00ferism." The adherent either is supremely unable to do research or is lying. I believe this is why Phil "The Bad Astronomer" Plaitfinally shut down 9/11 conspiracy discussions since adherents would never make a coherent argument, would never address rebuttals, basically do what Klinton is doing here. Such are a waste of time. They are not interested in education; they merely wish to "shit-post." This thread started out as such a case. Might as well claim physics does not exist.

As for whether or not he is the bestial justine, I leave that for The Captain to sort out. His propensity to post graphs that tear apart his own claims nearly approached Betty's but, to be fair--if one can be fair to a Klinton--he has much much farther to go in the "Batshit" category.

I would hope that even Klinton is familiar with the concept "North," but I am rarely surprised when I accord too much intelligence to the willfully dishonest.

--J.D.

People who shut down discussions know they are lying. Otherwise they'd ignore the topic and let it die. Same with people who make the discussion of history illegal. They are liars also.

You're just a pissant who purports to believe and live by the status quo. Which is bullcrap.

Tiosylanyl
Title: The Three-eyed Raven

Postby Tiosylanyl » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:07 am

Clayton Moore wrote:ahahhahahahhah

Comments for this thread are now closed.

1 comment
Skeptical Raptor Blog

Tiosylanyl wrote:
Tiosylanyl wrote:
And this is evidence of your argument.....how?

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:16 am

It is evidence that he is a complete dumbass.

Whose Mom is a filthy, filthy, filthy whore.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:23 am

Clayton Moore wrote:People who shut down discussions know they are lying.

There's a discussion? Where?
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:45 am

I, fo one, am glad Klinton is sticking around.

I haven't played a nice round of Troll Golf in a while

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:49 am

As for 'shutting down discussions' that is the most disingenuous argume I have ever heard. Klinton, you are eithet

a) Insincere and Trolling, in which case 'discussion' is not what you are interested in

or

b) Sincere and preaching, in which case is discussion is not what you are interested in.

Either way, whining about 'shutting down discussion' is either hypocritical or dumb coming from you, take your pick pizza-roll boy.

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:44 am

What a bunch of lying assholes.

Tiosylanyl
Title: The Three-eyed Raven

Postby Tiosylanyl » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:53 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:Troll Golf

We need rules.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:06 am

Tiosylanyl wrote:
Nyarlathotep wrote:Troll Golf

We need rules.

Done it before. It's simple.

I find what the par is on a real golf course and find the record of an actual game played on that course, say the 1972 British open played at Muirfiled golf links in Scotland (thank you Wikipedia).

I pick a player from that game, I.e. Lee Trevino, and find out how he scored on each hole. That is who the Troll will be paired against.

When ever the troll makes a post, I rate it on a scale of 1-6 for Coherence, Woo factor and grammar/spelling. With 1 being the best and 5 being the worst. I take those three scores and average them, round to the nearest. Each post is one hole and that score is his par for that hole. In the interest of fairness, I do not engage the troll in any way except to let him know his score.

I compare it to the famous golfer he is playing against. As in regular golf, low score wins.
Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:07 am

Clayton Moore wrote:What a bunch of lying assholes.

Insincere and trolling or sincere and preaching, which is it Captain Pizza roll?

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:23 am

Just another dumbass crying that no one will play his bullshit games.

This one is not even entertaining.

--J.D.

Return to “Medicine, Health, & Nutrition”