Vaccine Science Doesn't Exist

Ever had it before? Well you got it again.
ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamps

Re: Vaccine Science Doesn't Exist

Postby ed » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Clayton Moore wrote:
ed wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:30 years of medical science/research with nano nano second super computers and the cause of autism is still a "mystery?" When a baby's environment is from a to b as opposed to A to Z? The WE CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE CAUSE OF AUTISM explanation is beyond mind-numbingly stupid propaganda.

I know the cause of Autism.

It's simple.

I see you're a long time outsider. Tell me about it.

Merck says vaccines cause encephalitis.
Encephalitis causes autism.

Sometimes. It's complicated.
- new minimalist ethos -

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:08 pm

I didn't say that ignorance, stupidity, and related intellectual failures were against the rules.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

ed

Postby ed » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:16 pm

ed wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:
ed wrote:
Clayton Moore wrote:30 years of medical science/research with nano nano second super computers and the cause of autism is still a "mystery?" When a baby's environment is from a to b as opposed to A to Z? The WE CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE CAUSE OF AUTISM explanation is beyond mind-numbingly stupid propaganda.

I know the cause of Autism.

It's simple.

I see you're a long time outsider. Tell me about it.

Merck says vaccines cause encephalitis.
Encephalitis causes autism.

Sometimes. It's complicated.

Let me expand. There is a Quantum element to it. Many things are interrelated. As I said, complicated, beyond most people which is why I don't talk about it with this lot. Dumb as tent stakes, most of them.
- new minimalist ethos -

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:57 pm

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:14 pm

But... but... TEY MIGHT CATCHES TEH AUTISMZ!!!1!1!!11!@23!!!1 THEN TEY IZ AZ GUD AZ DED!!!1!1@!!1@3!!!!!!!111ELEVENTY!!!
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:48 am

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

ed

Postby ed » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:08 am

Ignore Dr. X, he is in the pay of "Big Pharma".

I am pure however.
- new minimalist ethos -

shemp

Postby shemp » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 am

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:50 am

Dance!

--J.D.

shemp

Postby shemp » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:38 pm

Yo momma so ugly, she look like Curly-Joe!

Oh, he IS yo momma.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Faster!

--J.D.

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:24 am

ed

Postby ed » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:29 am

you nailed it!!!

There is more, too.
- new minimalist ethos -

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:44 pm

You mean doctors get paid for keeping the populace healthy?

You know, instead of working for free like normal people?

The horror! :o
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Tiosylanyl
Title: The Three-eyed Raven

Postby Tiosylanyl » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Funny how that fails to mention HMO plan, which are usually those that utilize that tactic....you know, insurance plans where people pay insurance company to actively manage their healthcare through preventive measures in the name of preventing much more costly hospital stays. Not to mention that this is largely influenced by Medicare and their attempts to reduce overall healthcare costs for the same reasons mentioned above. Sorry that facts inconvenience your world view.

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Tiosylanyl wrote:Funny how that fails to mention HMO plan, which are usually those that utilize that tactic....you know, insurance plans where people pay insurance company to actively manage their healthcare through preventive measures in the name of preventing much more costly hospital stays. Not to mention that this is largely influenced by Medicare and their attempts to reduce overall healthcare costs for the same reasons mentioned above. Sorry that facts inconvenience your world view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... ountry.svg
:De_Bunk:
That seems to be working out well.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:15 pm

First.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:22 pm

--J.D.

Clayton Moore

Postby Clayton Moore » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Doctor X wrote:First.

--J.D.

First?
English please.

Tiosylanyl
Title: The Three-eyed Raven

Postby Tiosylanyl » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:25 pm

Clayton Moore wrote:
Tiosylanyl wrote:Funny how that fails to mention HMO plan, which are usually those that utilize that tactic....you know, insurance plans where people pay insurance company to actively manage their healthcare through preventive measures in the name of preventing much more costly hospital stays. Not to mention that this is largely influenced by Medicare and their attempts to reduce overall healthcare costs for the same reasons mentioned above. Sorry that facts inconvenience your world view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... ountry.svg
:De_Bunk:
That seems to be working out well.

And this is evidence of your argument.....how?

Return to “Medicine, Health, & Nutrition”