Because there are no forums on Planet X
- Posts: 69802
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:33 pm
- Title: Yes, that one.
- Location: Chicago
- Has thanked: 2870 times
- Been thanked: 1101 times
Internet erupts with claims that New Horizons visit is the 'biggest lie in history'
- Online conspiracy theorists and bloggers claim NASA faked images of Pluto
- They say either Pluto does not exist or NASA is hiding evidence of aliens
- Their views have been mocked by users of social media and by scientists
- NASA is expected to release more images from New Horizons later today
Videos at link.
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale
- Posts: 25504
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:17 am
- Title: Man in Black
- Location: Division 6
- Has thanked: 2652 times
- Been thanked: 2693 times
ICE MOUNTAINS CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.