Did you fear that the world would end on May 21, 2011? Do you want to know what happened?

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Did you fear that the world would end on May 21, 2011? Do you want to know what happened?

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:44 pm

Remember the May 21, 2011 prophesy, complete with billboards proclaiming it?

No they haven't given up hope.

http://judgmentdaybeganmay212011.com/

My purpose is to reach out to God’s elect, especially those that worried before May 21, 2011 that that would be the last day to become saved by God unto eternal life and that that would be the date of The Rapture and The End of the World. My purpose is to find those that saw that date come and go, seemingly without event, and who are now uncertain what happened on that date. A “great multitude” were saved on that date but many may not know it. As long as you were not still attending any church by the time that date passed, you could be one of them. You also need to know about the Biblical evidence for the conclusion of the Day of Judgment and date of the Rapture and End of the World on October 7th, 2015.

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Nyarlathotep

Re: Did you fear that the world would end on May 21, 2011? Do you want to know what happened?

Postby Nyarlathotep » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:06 am

Actually, I was very much looking forward to mocking some nincompoops on May 22, 2011 and now I am looking forward to mocking nincompoops on October 8th
All Hail The Crimson King

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Re: Did you fear that the world would end on May 21, 2011? Do you want to know what happened?

Postby sparks » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Seconded. It's in my calendar because very few things cheer me as deeply as telling a batch of bleevers that they fucked up! Again. :)
Nice things? Hell no!

Board Crumbmuffin.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”