Cleanse your homes

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Witness

Cleanse your homes

Postby Witness » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:18 am

From the Ministry of Truth (very 1984, that):

Suggested list of things to remove from our homes and churches

AFRICAN MASKS (see my document on ‘voodoo/witch doctor’)

ANY CHARMS/AMULETS (anything used as an instrument of good luck, power, healing, fortune, etc all are witchcraft; *this includes charms or pendants with Jesus, saints, angels, or Mary)

ANY MOVIES CONTAINING HORROR, ESPECIALLY VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES (*for important information about the vampire and the very real evil sexual spirit behind its legend see my document on ‘Lilith and vampirism’; and for important information on the were-wolf see my document on ‘Lycanthropy or mental shape-shifting’ – watching these movies is not entertaining but is spiritually dangerous*)

ANYTHING HAVING A DEATH THEME (including death masks; taxidermy animals; or animal hides with teeth, ears, and eye sockets in tact – this is ritualistic; also remove all crucifix and saint images/amulets/statues because they represent death (see my document on the ‘Roman Catholic Church’)

ANYTHING TO DO WITH MARTIAL ARTS (based on the false religious principle of Taoism; see my document on ‘martial arts’)

ANYTHING TO DO WITH MYTHOLOGY; INCLUDING CHRISTIAN MYTHOLOGY ABOUT DEMONS (see a dictionary Thesaurus for a list of mythological characters, the thesaurus classifies them as ‘demons’ – these characters are popularized in most children’s books and movies; also see my document on ‘myths and fairy tales’ and ‘mythology’. *Very important, see my document on ‘Christian mythology’)

ANYTHING WITH SUPERNATURAL POWERS/ENERGY SOURCES INCLUDING GAMES, VIDEOS & TELEVISION SHOWS

BEVERAGES NAMED AFTER NATURE (such as: earth, wind, fire, rain, etc; or beverages that are for the mind, body, and spirit; this includes tea; always read labels)

BONSAI TREES (one’s that have been shaped as a false god at the time of purchase, or that have a paper claiming they bring good fortune)

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS

FANTASY ROLE PLAYING GAMES, VIDEOS, & BOOKS

HEAVY METAL MUSIC (this includes the so-called Christian heavy metal)

&c., &c.

(List edited for brevity – sic.)
http://www.shoutingfromtherooftop.com/things-to-remove-from-our-homes-and-churches.html

What a dangerous world we live in! :shock:

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: Cleanse your homes

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Well that settles it. I'll have to burn the house down.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:50 pm

From that site, the evil that is known as pantomime:

http://www.shoutingfromtherooftop.com/pantomime.html
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Reminds me of something I posted over by Shemerland some time back.

Jehovah's Witnesses have an issue with Smurfs
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 66#p215766

:lmao:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”