God's buddy to speak at Trump's inauguration

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

God's buddy to speak at Trump's inauguration

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:02 am

Inauguration speaker Franklin Graham: God allowed Donald Trump to win
Crux (Roman Catholic outfit, oddly enough)
WASHINGTON — The Reverend Franklin Graham isn’t sure which Scripture he’ll read at the January 20 inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.The evangelist and head of both the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and international relief organization Samaritan’s Purse won’t get to make remarks at the event, but he will get to pick his own Bible passage, which could say a lot.

To punish us for our impiety?

You know, like God "allowed" the Babylonians to destroy the Jewish Temple and all that other bad stuff?
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: God's buddy to speak at Trump's inauguration

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:21 am

Numbers 22:21-39

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

Can't find the Zero Mostel rendition.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:30 am

Or for ironic effect:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:10 am

BWAHAHA...
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.