Pope Francis' edict on baby rapers.

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Pope Francis' edict on baby rapers.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Pope cuts penalties for paedophile priests - including one let off with just a lifetime of prayer for abusing five young boys
Daily Fail

The Pope is said to be applying his vision of a 'merciful church' to sex offenders by reducing punishments to weaker sentences, such as a lifetime of prayer and penance.

It has been revealed by church officials that Pope Francis overruled advice given to him by the Vatican Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith about two priests - allowing them to be punished by a lifetime of prayer.

No turning them over to the police of course.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

shemp
Title: gnat

Re: Pope Francis' edict on baby rapers.

Postby shemp » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:48 pm

Hey, Milo said it was good for 13-year-old boys!
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:45 am

Milo is supposedly a good Catholic, right?

He'll fit right in.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:04 am

I thought of retitling it, but, really, it is what it is.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:43 am

The Only Remaining Abuse Survivor on the Vatican’s Anti-Abuse Commission Just Quit

On Wednesday, the Vatican’s commission on clerical sexual abuse announced that its only clerical sexual abuse survivor has quit. The final straw, Marie Collins wrote in a scathing statement, was when found out that the Vatican has failed to implement one of the commission’s most straightforward recommendations: to simply reply to all correspondence from victims of sexual abuse.

Collins, an Irish woman who is a prominent voice on the issue of clerical abuse, told the Catholic news outlet Crux that she is quitting the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors because the commission’s work is being “hindered and blocked” by members of the church’s governing body, known as the Roman Curia. She said she is “totally disgusted” that the curia’s high-ranking men are obstructing the work of a commission set up to protect children and survivors.

“I find it impossible to listen to public statements about the deep concern in the church for the care of those whose lives have been blighted by abuse, yet to watch privately as a congregation in the Vatican refuses to even acknowledge their letters!” she wrote in her statement, published by the National Catholic Reporter. “It is a reflection of how this whole abuse crisis in the Church has been handled: with fine words in public and contrary actions behind closed doors.”

The commission was formed in 2014 with a mandate that included supporting victims, preventing abuse, and reviewing how priests are screened and trained. The 17-member group includes academics, social workers, clergy members and nuns, among others. Several members have complained over the years that they have been hamstrung in their work. Their budget is low, and for the first year they had to make do without an office or a support staff. The Vatican has failed to act on several of their recommendations. When the commission suggested a new tribunal to handle bishops who had failed to act on local abuse accusations, for example, the Vatican first approved the idea and then canceled it after one branch of the Curia objected.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:03 am

"Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors"

Reads like the "Third Reich's Jewish Community Outreach."

Take the "Face-Boobs, Face-Floor, The Stupid BURNS, and Can't Help Fools!" as "read."

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

Witness

Postby Witness » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:47 am

A woman?!? :twisted:

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”