Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Gustaave

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:14 pm

sparks wrote:Yep. Troll.

Troll says: "Why should you waste your time?"

Good question Troll. Answer: I won't.

Now, fuck off idiot.

BTW--If you wish to engags the persons on the intertoobz, Krishacunt must learns to OK spelz and puntiates the rittn langwages...Umkay?
and ( rascal fool ) your entire life is already wasted. it is already wasted. and if it is not wasted at all then ( fertile brain ) recall everything whcih you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that your life is not wasted at all.

come on ( rascal idiot ) after all its an open challenge.

Gustaave

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Who was recently ketching about not getting enough loons?

You know who you are. ;)
now i may stay loonish foolish idiot. but what you have done by which i can know that you are first class gentleman ? simply posing like gentleman will not make you `1. you will remain still an hypocrite. ( rascal idiot)

ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp

Post by ed » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:19 pm

That is categorically absurd. It assumes a fact not in evidence ie. that recollection provides evidence of "waste".

To not look silly (like Nyarl when he dances) you have to support that contention first.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Rob Lister wrote:I am a street dog. I fully admit it.

\Do you?
than what is the meaning in beating that horse(s like you?? ) who is already dead. ( simply waste of time )

and such an fools like you are going as an intelligent wise`1 ? ( just see the fun ) you are nothing but an hypocrite.

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Gustaave wrote:and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
Spicy jalapeno jerky ipsum nisi ullamco cillum, adipisicing landjaeger officia. Enim nisi strip steak, beef ribs velit sirloin pancetta jowl. Culpa minim velit spare ribs boudin, bacon fugiat labore ut pancetta proident elit aute esse. Spare ribs fugiat ham hock id duis cupim tongue. Frankfurter voluptate alcatra, et cillum minim pastrami tempor shankle ut commodo aute strip steak. Hamburger capicola corned beef aliquip, landjaeger kevin aliqua sausage consectetur in commodo beef?

Culpa ham ball tip ea magna ullamco rump landjaeger ham hock chicken deserunt filet mignon. Laboris meatloaf pig aliqua do, cillum cupidatat capicola kielbasa ut adipisicing swine short loin labore ut. Anim ground round consectetur culpa cupim veniam pork excepteur aliquip drumstick pig flank frankfurter. Capicola lorem shankle shoulder jowl consectetur tri-tip minim bresaola dolore. Irure salami eu, corned beef sed brisket spare ribs cillum nulla rump deserunt!

Shoulder hamburger turkey beef ribs. Corned beef culpa pancetta cupidatat. Consequat veniam nisi pig et. Shoulder boudin leberkas short loin incididunt, shankle est reprehenderit elit prosciutto andouille cow eu ut dolore.

Bresaola alcatra capicola sunt drumstick. Sausage consectetur landjaeger, ipsum qui officia salami hamburger venison sirloin strip steak laborum. Pariatur nostrud est prosciutto hamburger occaecat ribeye tongue cow jerky quis ut brisket. Sirloin in occaecat adipisicing proident. Meatloaf andouille cow, tri-tip brisket burgdoggen drumstick nostrud tongue spare ribs?

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:26 pm

ed wrote:That is categorically absurd. It assumes a fact not in evidence ie. that recollection provides evidence of "waste".

To not look silly (like Nyarl when he dances) you have to support that contention first.
nah nah ( foolish dog ) now simply recall everything and finish the business. ( for `1 man has thrown shoe filled with potty on your face with **open challenge** )

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:29 pm

Dude, you gotta do better. Throwing shit at ed is old hat here. You've proven yourself as a dog racist. I don't know how you're going to recover. Try teaching us the meaning of bells.

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:33 pm

The main theme of Finnis’s[1] essay on neotextual modernist theory is not narrative, as Foucault would have it, but prenarrative.
The subject is interpolated into a cultural feminism that includes art as a totality.

“Class is meaningless,” says Derrida. It could be said that if poststructuralist appropriation holds, we have to choose between neocapitalist
theory and Marxist class. Baudrillard suggests the use of cultural feminism to deconstruct class divisions.

But Abian[2] implies that we have to choose between surrealism and the postmaterialist paradigm of expression. The characteristic
theme of the works of Gibson is the rubicon, and eventually the genre, of capitalist culture.

In a sense, an abundance of narratives concerning the common ground between class and sexual identity exist. The primary theme of Abian’s[3] model of poststructuralist appropriation is a mythopoetical reality.

It could be said that Lacan uses the term ‘surrealism’ to denote the stasis, and some would say the rubicon, of textual class. If poststructuralist appropriation holds, we have to choose between postmodern discourse and the
cultural paradigm of context.

But Lyotard uses the term ‘poststructuralist appropriation’ to denote the difference between sexuality and sexual identity. Surrealism holds that class, perhaps surprisingly, has objective value, given that language is interchangeable with art.

1. Finnis, C. ed. (1973)
Surrealism in the works of Lynch. University of Michigan Press

2. Abian, Y. F. U. (1995) Reassessing Realism: Surrealism
and poststructuralist appropriation. Loompanics

3. Abian, Q. ed. (1973) Neodeconstructive libertarianism,
surrealism and capitalism. University of Illinois Press
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

Lord Krishna

Post by Lord Krishna » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:47 pm

So here I am, trying to enjoy Deity Poker night with Odin, Korean Jesus, Dagon, Ptah and Mercury (cheating bastard) and I am sitting pretty on four jacks, an Ace of clubs and a seven of hearts, and Korean Jesus TOTALLY thinks I am bluffing when I find out you people are dragging me into your BS AGAIN. Just like with that last guy. What was his name? Flubber? Flicka? Oh, yeah, Flounder. Though at least this guy isn't trying to get me to kick anyone's ass.

Anyhoo, leave me out of your petty mortal squabbles. I got shit to do.

Thanks,

Lord Krishna

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Rob Lister wrote:Dude, you gotta do better. Throwing shit at ed is old hat here. You've proven yourself as a dog racist. I don't know how you're going to recover. Try teaching us the meaning of bells.
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

ed

Post by ed » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Gustaave wrote:
ed wrote:That is categorically absurd. It assumes a fact not in evidence ie. that recollection provides evidence of "waste".

nah nah ( foolish dog ) now simply recall everything and finish the business. ( for `1 man has thrown shoe filled with potty on your face with **open challenge** )
So your response is evasion and vain repetition.

Noted with a sneer of intellectual superiority. Also a derisive laugh epitomizing my superiority as a speller, which is extremely frightening.

If you have nothing of substance to add I bid you a somewhat fond adieu (french).

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:The main theme of **baloney**Illinois Press
and ( foolish idiot ) `1 man is throwing an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and you are doing nothing ?

if you have any guts than point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation. ( for i openly challenge you idiot ) and if you cannot do anything at all. than i dont have to beat that horse(s like you all ) who is already dead. :wink:

ed

Post by ed » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Rob Lister wrote:Dude, you gotta do better. Throwing shit at ed is old hat here. You've proven yourself as a dog racist. I don't know how you're going to recover. Try teaching us the meaning of bells.
Bells? I offer the sainted Edgar Allen for your enjoyment:
The Bells

by Edgar Allan Poe
(published 1849)

I.

HEAR the sledges with the bells --
Silver bells !
What a world of merriment their melody foretells !
How they tinkle, tinkle, tinkle,
In the icy air of night !
While the stars that oversprinkle
All the heavens, seem to twinkle
With a crystalline delight ;
Keeping time, time, time,
In a sort of Runic rhyme,
To the tintinnabulation that so musically wells <---n.b. how I learned the word "tintinnabulation"
From the bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells, bells, bells --
From the jingling and the tinkling of the bells.

II.

Hear the mellow wedding bells
Golden bells!
What a world of happiness their harmony foretells !
Through the balmy air of night
How they ring out their delight !
From the molten-golden notes,
And all in tune,
What a liquid ditty floats
To the turtle-dove that listens, while she gloats
On the moon !
Oh, from out the sounding cells,
What a gush of euphony voluminously wells !
How it swells !
How it dwells
On the Future ! how it tells
Of the rapture that impels
To the swinging and the ringing
Of the bells, bells, bells,
Of the bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells, bells, bells --
To the rhyming and the chiming of the bells !

III.

Hear the loud alarum bells --
Brazen bells !
What tale of terror, now, their turbulency tells !
In the startled ear of night
How they scream out their affright !
Too much horrified to speak,
They can only shriek, shriek,
Out of tune,
In a clamorous appealing to the mercy of the fire,
In a mad expostulation with the deaf and frantic fire,
Leaping higher, higher, higher,
With a desperate desire,
And a resolute endeavor
Now -- now to sit or never,
By the side of the pale-faced moon.
Oh, the bells, bells, bells !
What a tale their terror tells
Of Despair !
How they clang, and clash, and roar !
What a horror they outpour
On the bosom of the palpitating air !
Yet the ear, it fully knows,
By the twanging,
And the clanging,
How the danger ebbs and flows ;
Yet, the ear distinctly tells,
In the jangling,
And the wrangling,
How the danger sinks and swells,
By the sinking or the swelling in the anger of the bells --
Of the bells --
Of the bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells, bells, bells --
In the clamour and the clangour of the bells !

IV.

Hear the tolling of the bells --
Iron bells !
What a world of solemn thought their monody compels !
In the silence of the night,
How we shiver with affright
At the melancholy meaning of their tone !
For every sound that floats
From the rust within their throats
Is a groan.
And the people -- ah, the people --
They that dwell up in the steeple,
All alone,
And who, tolling, tolling, tolling,
In that muffled monotone,
Feel a glory in so rolling
On the human heart a stone --
They are neither man nor woman --
They are neither brute nor human --
They are Ghouls: --
And their king it is who tolls ;
And he rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls,
Rolls
A p�an from the bells !
And his merry bosom swells
With the p�an of the bells !
And he dances, and he yells ;
To the p�an of the bells --
Of the bells :
To the throbbing of the bells --
Of the bells, bells, bells --
To the sobbing of the bells ;
As he knells, knells, knells,
In a happy Runic rhyme,
To the rolling of the bells --
Of the bells, bells, bells --
To the tolling of the bells,
Of the bells, bells, bells, bells --
Bells, bells, bells --
To the moaning and the groaning of the bells.

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Your "Practical Explanation" explains nothing. Pseudo-profound bullshit, that I answered in kind. Note that my pseudo-profound bullshit made more sense than yours even though mine was randomly generated and that's a bad sign. 'tomping your widdle feetsies and waving your arms doesn't prove you right, just makes you sound like more of an idiot.

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:56 pm

ed wrote:
Gustaave wrote:

So your response is evasion and vain repetition.

Noted with a sneer of intellectual superiority. Also a derisive laugh epitomizing my superiority as a speller, which is extremely frightening.

If you have nothing of substance to add I bid you a somewhat fond adieu (french).
nah nah my ( dull ) friend you are already dead. otherwise how can an alive man can tolarate an shoe filled with potty on his face with an open challenge ? that is not possible.

if you were sane gentleman than you would have recalled everything and have proved yourself. but that you cannot do. cuz you are all hypocrites. who are posing like an gentleman. simply foolish idiots who are posing like an real wise`1. so what is the value of such hypocrisy ? what is the value ?

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:Your "Practical Explanation" explains nothing. Pseudo-profound bullshit, that I answered in kind. Note that my pseudo-profound bullshit made more sense than yours even though mine was randomly generated and that's a bad sign. 'tomping your widdle feetsies and waving your arms doesn't prove you right, just makes you sound like more of an idiot.
and if it is pseudo nonsense than you are also dead horse. otherwise how can you tolarate an shoe filled with potty with an open challenge ? no alive man can do it. that is not possible.

try to understand it. my ( dull ) fellow :wink:

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:59 pm

First.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Gustaave wrote: what is your answer ??
Lick sellotape soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr always hungry. Russian blue meowing chowing and wowing ask to go outside and ask to come inside and ask to go outside and ask to come inside. Run outside as soon as door open curl into a furry donut. Pelt around the house and up and down stairs chasing phantoms. Roll over and sun my belly. Play time. Warm up laptop with butt lick butt fart rainbows until owner yells pee in litter box hiss at cats unwrap toilet paper yet stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring peer out window, chatter at birds, lure them to mouth and chase ball of string and Gate keepers of hell all of a sudden cat goes crazy. Gate keepers of hell hate dog, or leave fur on owners clothes. Loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it lick butt tuxedo cats always looking dapper paw at beetle and eat it before it gets away. I cry and cry and cry unless you pet me, and then maybe i cry just for fun jump around on couch, meow constantly until given food, , and always hungry love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) or mrow meowing non stop for food so lie in the sink all day.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 pm

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Oooh, a "shoe filled with potty"

Maybe you should also try the dread "triple dog dare". It's said no man alive can resist being "triple dog dared"