Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by ed » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:03 pm

Gustaave wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:Dude, you gotta do better. Throwing shit at ed is old hat here. You've proven yourself as a dog racist. I don't know how you're going to recover. Try teaching us the meaning of bells.
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
Goodness. Your english sounds like a racist japanese impression. I can see Mickey Rooney now
breakfastattiffanys_yunioshi300.jpg
Whoa ... there he is!!!!

So let me understand: a metaphor for your philosophy is a fortune cookie? Do I have that right?

(I know chinks, japs different, I get it. For the purposes of this post they are the same, ok?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ed on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- new minimalist ethos -

Lord Krishna

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Lord Krishna » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:03 pm

This guy is a crack up

ed

Post by ed » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Lord Krishna wrote:This guy is a crack up
Philosophical question: Does Lord Krishna actually have a crack?
- new minimalist ethos -

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Or a woman beer.

Evidences:

[youtube][/youtube]

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

gnome

Post by gnome » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:Oooh, a "shoe filled with potty"

Maybe you should also try the dread "triple dog dare". It's said no man alive can resist being "triple dog dared"
And so if you can, it means you are DEAD! Checkmate!!!

I notice he's escalated to multiple font colors already. I'm scared.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:08 pm

ed wrote:
Gustaave wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:Dude, you gotta do better. Throwing shit at ed is old hat here. You've proven yourself as a dog racist. I don't know how you're going to recover. Try teaching us the meaning of bells.
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
Goodness. Your english sounds like a racist japanese impression. I can see Mickey Rooney now

Whoa ... there he is!!!!

So let me understand: a metaphor for your philosophy is a fortune cookie? Do I have that right?

(I know chinks, japs different, I get it. For the purposes of this post they are the same, ok?)
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and at the top you are dead horse. ( so why beat it and waste time ) otherwise how can an alive man can tolarate an shoe filled with potty ? that is not possible.
Last edited by Gustaave on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gnome

Post by gnome » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Out of curiosity, what is your native language? Go ahead and try it here, maybe someone can translate it.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Lord Krishna

Post by Lord Krishna » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:12 pm

ed wrote:
Well, you always see the statues with multiple arms, which is accurate. You mortals usually miss the multiple butts, though. It's almost like you want to spend as little time carving my butt that you usually shortchange me by about six cheeks.

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:12 pm

gnome wrote:Out of curiosity, what is your native language? Go ahead and try it here, maybe someone can translate it.
nah nah `1st of all tell us that what is the gain in posing like that thing which you are not ? what is the value of such hypocrisy ?

since you are not the real thoughtful person. so what is the value of posing like that ? thus you are nothing but an hypocrite.

and at the top now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse. that is all. ( argument finished ) have fun in your fools paradise. :wink:

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Belief in impotent fairy tales.

Weak mind.

First!

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 pm

If you leave, our fools paradise will be short its biggest fool
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:16 pm

--J.D.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Gustaave wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:I see Gus has posted this same diatribe on several forums under different names. Only here does he see any response. That is because we are, like Krishna, merciful.
and the first step to know it that weather you are Krishna or street dog is to recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. come on ( rascal fool) after all its an open challenge. so prove yourself now.

Stick around. :mrgreen:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:18 pm

Gustaave wrote:
ed wrote:That is categorically absurd. It assumes a fact not in evidence ie. that recollection provides evidence of "waste".

To not look silly (like Nyarl when he dances) you have to support that contention first.
nah nah ( foolish dog ) now simply recall everything and finish the business. ( for `1 man has thrown shoe filled with potty on your face with **open challenge** )
Points for creative use of color.

You're on a roll. :)
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Unable to provide evidences--thanks--for his impotent fairy tale--he ran away.

Not sure the Bosses will bother Dogboy on this one.

--J.D.

ed

Post by ed » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Lord Krishna wrote:
ed wrote:
Well, you always see the statues with multiple arms, which is accurate. You mortals usually miss the multiple butts, though. It's almost like you want to spend as little time carving my butt that you usually shortchange me by about six cheeks.
That would be a positive attribute for some here. Not that I would judge, or that there is etc etc.
- new minimalist ethos -

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Gustaave wrote:what is the value of such hypocrisy ?
We happy?
Green juice actually health goth, venmo tousled lumbersexual seitan affogato chia ethical humblebrag truffaut. Echo park narwhal freegan quinoa sriracha? Af tumblr cred wayfarers, pour-over stumptown actually food truck meh selfies organic ramps single-origin coffee bitters man bun. Hashtag tote bag offal shaman brooklyn ramps butcher. Celiac flannel truffaut, intelligentsia coloring book pitchfork gochujang cold-pressed af affogato put a bird on it jianbing bitters. Heirloom next level mixtape intelligentsia, cloud bread health goth beard tattooed shabby chic. Forage poutine cold-pressed, cliche unicorn umami cred direct trade offal 8-bit plaid fam.
I'm serious as a heart attack
Echo park mustache pour-over kitsch slow-carb. Hell of deep v swag, vaporware thundercats tumeric unicorn. Kickstarter shoreditch four loko unicorn hashtag franzen occupy mlkshk poutine gluten-free semiotics jean shorts pork belly knausgaard hella. Yuccie pug small batch fanny pack church-key prism 3 wolf moon, gentrify normcore. Knausgaard subway tile marfa, truffaut flannel kogi raclette shoreditch jianbing coloring book leggings kickstarter next level. Retro mumblecore tousled, organic cloud bread salvia butcher lyft jean shorts tacos ramps brunch fanny pack food truck?

Gustaave

Post by Gustaave » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Doctor X wrote:Unable to provide evidences--thanks--for his impotent fairy tale--he ran away.

--J.D.
and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( finished )

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Doctor X wrote:Unable to provide evidences--thanks--for his impotent fairy tale--he ran away.

--J.D.
Heck, forget evidences, I would like for him to clarify exactly what the heck he is claiming. So far as i can tell its "You can't remember every last detail of every second of your life, therefore Krishna exists" Which is goofy as fuck
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:34 pm

When the בני אלוהים meet and יהוה asks השטן "where you been?" Krishna is, rather, the butt of jokes.

--J.D.