Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Nyarlathotep

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Gustaave wrote:
*that is all*. ( finished )

Again? I thought you were finished last time.
Bango Skank was here!

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Gustaave wrote:and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

Ipse dixit but incorrect.

I know your fear, son.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Lord Krishna

Postby Lord Krishna » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Doctor X wrote:When the בני אלוהים meet and יהוה asks השטן "where you been?" Krishna is, rather, the butt of jokes.

--J.D.

Heeeeeeey.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:Heck, forget evidences, I would like for him to clarify exactly what the heck he is claiming. So far as i can tell its "You can't remember every last detail of every second of your life, therefore Krishna exists" Which is goofy as fuck

He is willfully ignorant, and the obvious reaction to the world seen through such ignorance leads him to believe in impotent fairy tales.

I have put him to the question merely ordinary, and he has failed.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

gnome

Postby gnome » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Gustaave wrote:
gnome wrote:Out of curiosity, what is your native language? Go ahead and try it here, maybe someone can translate it.

nah nah `1st of all tell us that what is the gain in posing like that thing which you are not ? what is the value of such hypocrisy ?

since you are not the real thoughtful person. so what is the value of posing like that ? thus you are nothing but an hypocrite.

and at the top now there is no meaning in beating the dead horse. that is all. ( argument finished ) have fun in your fools paradise. :wink:

You don't get to blame your English if you won't post in a language where you're more fluent. If you're not interested in being more clear, why should we be interested in what you have to say?
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:43 pm

The funniest thing about this sort of loon is that they always, ALWAYS, think their non-sensical pseudo-profound ramblings constitute a devastating argument that no one can refute. Every. Single. Time.
Bango Skank was here!

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:44 pm

That and getting banned and/or ignored by everyone equal validation.

--J.D.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Postby Rob Lister » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Doctor X wrote:That and getting banned and/or ignored by everyone equal validation.

--J.D.

I swear to Krishna I will throw a poop shoe at your street dog.

Lord Krishna

Postby Lord Krishna » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
Doctor X wrote:That and getting banned and/or ignored by everyone equal validation.

--J.D.

What'd I say about dragging me into your petty mortal squabbles? I'm not stopping you from throwing poop shoes at street dogs, dead horses or anything else you might want to throw a poop shoe at.

Rob Lister

Postby Rob Lister » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Lord Krishna wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:

--J.D.

What'd I say about dragging me into your petty mortal squabbles? I'm not stopping you from throwing poop shoes at street dogs, dead horses or anything else you might want to throw a poop shoe at.

You have nice tits.

gnome

Postby gnome » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:35 pm

Atheism plus mascot has better :P
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Rob Lister

Postby Rob Lister » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Boss Kean
Title: Boss

Postby Boss Kean » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Gustaave wrote:
Doctor X wrote:Unable to provide evidences--thanks--for his impotent fairy tale--he ran away.

Not sure the Bosses will bother Dogboy on this one.

--J.D.

and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( finished )

Back-sassin'! Night in the box! And no bucket!
What's your dirt doin' in my ditch?

Lord Krishna

Postby Lord Krishna » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
Lord Krishna wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:

--J.D.

You have nice tits.

As creator of the universe, I INVENTED great tits. I think they are indeed quite nice. not too big, not to small, covered in feathers, they sing pleasantly...

birds.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:18 pm

I prefer

--J.D.

Rob Lister

Postby Rob Lister » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Lord Krishna wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:
Lord Krishna wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:

--J.D.

You have nice tits.

As creator of the universe, I INVENTED great tits. I think they are indeed quite nice. not too big, not to small, covered in feathers, they sing pleasantly...

birds.jpg

If i may, they look a little too round. Are you sure you didn't have some work done? It's okay. You can tell me.

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Jodie Marsh
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Rob Lister

Postby Rob Lister » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:24 pm

She needs a breechcloth. I can see her stinky nasty.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:30 pm

At least you can "skull fuck" her.

What?

--J.D.

Nyarlathotep

Postby Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:51 am

The girl from The Fifth Element called and she wants her costume back
Bango Skank was here!

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”