Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 67970
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:33 pm
- Title: Yes, that one.
- Location: Chicago
- Has thanked: 2399 times
- Been thanked: 971 times
Jesus bought this': Delighted televangelist Kenneth Copeland giggles with glee as he unveils new $3million private jet paid for by donations from his followers
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale
- Posts: 20205
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:45 am
- Location: Yokohama/Tokyo, Japan
- Has thanked: 1237 times
- Been thanked: 1011 times
I'm glad Jesus has his priorities straight.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
- Posts: 12880
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:13 pm
- Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!
- Has thanked: 1464 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Let us pray for a double flame-out.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot] and 0 guests