Heathens' corner

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Witness

Re: Heathens' corner

Post by Witness » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:17 am

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:43 am

Actually Muslims *do* believe Jesus was the Messiah, but they define it differently.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Witness

Post by Witness » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:24 am

What did the Catholic priest say to the other Catholic priest as they entered the orphanage?
Spoiler:
"Let us prey."

Witness

Post by Witness » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:56 am

Witness

Post by Witness » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:38 am

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:50 pm

I may watch some of these videos later, but this text excerpt is good enough for now. 8)

Televangelist Healed Plane Corrosion By “Laying Hands On It”
One Mile at a Time (aviation and travel)

“We went through that thing from…nose to tail and they did X-rays of the fuselage and everything looking for corrosion. And there was some—wasn’t all that bad—but the X-rays showed that there was some spots of corrosion. And so I was, I was praying over it. And just as plain, the Lord said to me, ‘Lay hands on it. I’ll heal it.’

“What?! And I’d heard it plain. ‘Well,’ he said, ‘Kenneth.’ He said, ‘Corrosion comes from the curse.’ He said, ‘I provided that airplane for you, didn’t I?’ I said, ‘Yes, sir.’ He said, ‘Lay hands on it.’ Okay. And I started praying in the spirit. And the more I prayed in the spirit, the happier I got.

“So I just went up—oh man, you talk about laying hands on that thing. I laid hands on it all over. And it’s a big old airplane. It took a while to do it, you know. Laid hands on that thing. Just laid hands on it all over it, and praised God and laid hands on that, and commanded that corrosion to leave in Jesus’ name.

“They did more X-rays and came back, and there was just one little old spot there. I said, ‘Lord, what –’ ‘No,’ He said, ‘I’m going to remind you.’ I said, ‘Uh, what are you reminding me of?’ He said, “They could have said, ‘Maybe the — maybe the X-rays were wrong.’

“Are you listening? So we laid hands on it again, and it was gone.”

Witness

Post by Witness » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:15 am

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Witness

Post by Witness » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:37 am

‘Holy water’ blamed for cholera outbreak in Ethiopia – report

A cholera outbreak in Ethiopia’s northern Tigray region has reportedly been blamed on holy water, after at least 10 people died over the past two weeks, while more than 1 200 people have contracted the disease.

According to BBC, authorities have blamed the spread of the acute water diarrhoea to poor hygiene and the drinking of unsafe water.

The authorities have also identified contaminated holy water in some of the region's monasteries as being behind the outbreak.

It was believed that the water is being taken from rivers that carry the disease.

Interfering in religious affairs is a very sensitive matter in the region, but the local government is working with religious leaders to temporarily stop the use of holy water, said the report.
https://www.news24.com/Africa/News/holy ... t-20180908

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:06 pm

5,000 women line up to be whipped by 'priests' believing it will rid them of evil spirits or cure their sickness during brutal ritual in India
Daily Fail
Footage has emerged showing thousands of women being whipped to rid them of evil spirits during a brutal ceremony in a remote Indian village.

Women and teenagers kneel side-by-side in a long line and wait to be flogged by priests during the Vijayadashami festival celebrated once a year in Tamil Nadu, southern India.

Video shows how they are lashed one-by-one until they can no longer cope with the pain.

The ceremony takes place at the ancient Sri Achappan Temple at Bavithram Vellalapatti, a remote village situated on the border of Tiruchi and Namakkal districts of Tamil Nadu.

Witness

Post by Witness » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:58 am

↑ As the old (Arabic?) saying goes, "beat your wife, if you don't know why, she knows."

Sumerians Look On In Confusion As God Creates World

Members of the earth's earliest known civilization, the Sumerians, looked on in shock and confusion some 6,000 years ago as God, the Lord Almighty, created Heaven and Earth.

According to recently excavated clay tablets inscribed with cuneiform script, thousands of Sumerians—the first humans to establish systems of writing, agriculture, and government—were working on their sophisticated irrigation systems when the Father of All Creation reached down from the ether and blew the divine spirit of life into their thriving civilization.

"I do not understand," reads an ancient line of pictographs depicting the sun, the moon, water, and a Sumerian who appears to be scratching his head. "A booming voice is saying, 'Let there be light,' but there is already light. It is saying, 'Let the earth bring forth grass,' but I am already standing on grass."

"Everything is here already," the pictograph continues. "We do not need more stars."

Historians believe that, immediately following the biblical event, Sumerian witnesses returned to the city of Eridu, a bustling metropolis built 1,500 years before God called for the appearance of dry land, to discuss the new development. According to records, Sumerian farmers, priests, and civic administrators were not only befuddled, but also took issue with the face of God moving across the water, saying that He scared away those who were traveling to Mesopotamia to participate in their vast and intricate trade system.
https://www.theonion.com/sumerians-look ... 1819571221

Witness

Post by Witness » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:08 am