Educational site -- The non-moving Earth

How can we expose more people to critical thinking?
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Educational site -- The non-moving Earth

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:57 am

Plenty of folks who righteously reject the un-Biblical so-called theory of evilushine nevertheless swallow the blasphemous imposture of Copernicanism.

Here is a site that helps rectify this distressing situation.

http://www.fixedearth.com/

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Read all about the Copernican and Darwinian Myths

(and their many ramifications going all the way to Kabbala-based Big Bangism!)

:P
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:49 am

"Kabala based"

KNEW the Jews were behind this!!!

Pesky Jews!!

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:10 pm

Going through the site, I see that this guy is actually quite coherent.

Indeed, it was this Copernican heliocentricity concept that gradually broke the back of Bible credibility as the source of Absolute Truth in Christendom. Once the Copernican Revolution had conquered the physical sciences of Astronomy and Physics and put down deep roots in Universities and lower schools everywhere, it was only a matter of time until the Biological sciences launched the Darwinian Revolution.

This much is quite correct, actually. :D

Kristopher

Post by Kristopher » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:45 pm

Is it wrong of me to not take this site seriously because it looks like something a 13 year old girl put together? A 13 year old girl whose only knowledge of HTML and CSS is what she puts on her MySpace.

NightG1

Post by NightG1 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:19 pm

The only thing worse than a YEC is a YEC who is a geocentrist.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:25 pm

Wooldridge wrote:Is it wrong of me to not take this site seriously because it looks like something a 13 year old girl put together? A 13 year old girl whose only knowledge of HTML and CSS is what she puts on her MySpace.
But it's not any worse than the classic of all classics:

http://www.timecube.com/

In fact, it seems the two should be brought together to see whether they reinforce each other or cancel each other....
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

Kristopher

Post by Kristopher » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:27 pm

So, I think my goal is to make a website dedicated to showing insane people how to make websites that people will take seriously. :D
When one considers that our planet is doomed, at least as far as life is concerned, it is impossible to put meaningful value on the titanic forward struggle of life on Earth through billions of years. This struggle, whether conscious or not, appears agonizingly futile if the gigantic mass contribution can not be perpetuated.
- Philip N. Shockey, "Space Journal", March-May, 1959

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:29 pm

Wooldridge wrote:Is it wrong of me to not take this site seriously because it looks like something a 13 year old girl put together? A 13 year old girl whose only knowledge of HTML and CSS is what she puts on her MySpace.
Superficial look and feel is very similar to Time Cube, so it's an easy conclusion to jump to.

But the writing style is coherent and quite good. I'd give him a B+. He's even moderately witty and erudite.

It means reading through it isn't as slow going as some other kook sites.

How can you not take seriously a man who claims that humanity took a wrong turn with that Jew, Pythagoras. 8)

http://www.fixedearth.com/pythagoras.htm

At once the most egregious and yet most successfully hidden examples of a mystic religion secretly underpinning and driving what the world has believed was purely secular science are those of the 1st, 12th, 13th, 16th, and 20th century anti-Bible, Kabbalist pieces of their Evolutionary Creation Scenario. When put together, these occult-math-dependent scenarios incorporate all five indispensable parts of what has become today’s cosmological textbook "facts", viz., 1) A 15 billion year old universe (1st century Rabbi HaKanna; 2) Heliocentricity (This mother of today's 15 billion light year thick universe was resurrected from the 3rd century BC Aristarchus Model by Rabban Nachmanides 300 years before Copernicus and his contemporary Rabbi Isaac Luria in the 16th century.) 3) Relativity (Raban Nachmanides' 13th century concept launched by Zionist-Kabbalist Einstein & Co. in the 20th century); 4) Big Bangism (Again, Nachmanides' 13th century concept, put into theoretical science's hall of fame by Kabbalists Penzias, Sagan et al in the 20th century.); 5) Expanding Universe (Attributed to Hubble in 20th century--who denied it. Anyway, a necessary theory based on Big Bang assumption. ) (HERE & HERE & HERE).

Theese eez a gud treek, no? Think about it.

Pythagoras, you started someth'n didn't you? Did you get the seed for all this from what came out of the Babylonian Captivity when you were a young man?? You wascal you....

Kristopher

Post by Kristopher » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:32 pm

Reading that made my brain sad. :cry:
When one considers that our planet is doomed, at least as far as life is concerned, it is impossible to put meaningful value on the titanic forward struggle of life on Earth through billions of years. This struggle, whether conscious or not, appears agonizingly futile if the gigantic mass contribution can not be perpetuated.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:41 pm

Wooldridge wrote:So, I think my goal is to make a website dedicated to showing insane people how to make websites that people will take seriously. :D
Only if you get them to pay you money...
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:43 pm

Wooldridge wrote:Reading that made my brain sad. :cry:
Calling Einstein a "Kabalist" is the worst part of that. The rest is fluff, but them's fighting words!

Kristopher

Post by Kristopher » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:43 pm

DrMatt wrote:
Wooldridge wrote:So, I think my goal is to make a website dedicated to showing insane people how to make websites that people will take seriously. :D
Only if you get them to pay you money...
There's always that. I'll have a special pay area. Or if people pay me a fee, I'll build websites for them! Thus limiting their crazy to words, and not horrible CSS!

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:55 pm

<table><tr><td><table><tr><td><table><tr><td><table><tr><td><table><tr><td>What's wrong with their html?

ETA I'll change this post after you've laughed :lol:

Kristopher

Post by Kristopher » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:57 pm

Nothing, nothing at all is wrong :lol:

CHARLEY_BIGTIME

Post by CHARLEY_BIGTIME » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:58 pm

Fix the fuggin page.

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:00 pm

DrMatt wrote:<table><tr><td><table><tr><td><table><tr><td><table><tr><td><table><tr><td>What's wrong with their html?

ETA I'll change this post after you've laughed :lol:
</table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table></table>

Wiseass. :x

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:02 pm

Wiseass. :x

Kristopher

Post by Kristopher » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:02 pm

Bad tables are the greatest (worst) thing ever. :D

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:32 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Wiseass. :x
Okay, I'll leave it like this so you can all enjoy it.

NightG1

Post by NightG1 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:06 pm

All of a sudden the internet has become left justified.