FIX SCIENCE BOOKS!

How can we expose more people to critical thinking?
teebip

FIX SCIENCE BOOKS!

Post by teebip » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:06 pm

I can see that many of you are getting very negative, and I do not like this. I tried to avoid the confrontation and I think that will be a reality anymore.

The sky gnomes and angels are being prepared for war by the king of the earth gnomes who is called Roquat Gore. HE is fighting to displace humanity and is using microwaves for his objectives to gain his power because HE grows from them.

Humanity must learn mind control and become one with the earth so it can be conscious and keep HIM away. I am only sharing what I think every day and sharing the lesson that I need to tell everyone so they are not hurt.

Osiris is living on the moon. After he came from Pleides he taught us and went to establish his mission on the moon. But there is a conspiracy and people are forced to be silent about what they know. I have seen that the dark side of the moon is a base for Osiris. But you cannot understand. You must learn mind control and learn to fight HIM.

http://www.crystalinks.com/hollowearth.html

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:12 pm

First!

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:37 pm

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Mulebear

Post by Mulebear » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:21 pm

Trolling is so yesterday.
It's not even a good parody of crazy.
Wake me up if it says anything interesting.

Llacheu

Post by Llacheu » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:11 pm

I've read teebip's threads, but I realized I must have mentally confielded him/her/them/it. Too over the top for a parody, it still lacks the inspired incoherent woo of a time cube. teebip, you need an editor who will work with you to bring your writing/trolling up to publication standards.
In fact, 10,500 BC was the first time Orion's belt was ever visible in the night sky and the alignment is perfect.

If you deny this you simply are a holocaust denier. - Kilik

JasonAristotle wrote:
I SAY BLIND FAITH BELIEVERS
WHO REFUSE TO CRITICALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES
DESERVE WHATEVER THE UFO ALIENS
HAVE IN STORE FOR THEM!!!

teebip

Post by teebip » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:44 am

Llacheu wrote:I've read teebip's threads, but I realized I must have mentally confielded him/her/them/it. Too over the top for a parody, it still lacks the inspired incoherent woo of a time cube. teebip, you need an editor who will work with you to bring your writing/trolling up to publication standards.
OK. So I read the forum instruction since you pretend you cannot understand me.

Your comments are very rude. I am not he/she/it or lesbian or gay man because my clitoris is enlarge. I am normal, healthy human person and my large clitoris is not a laughing matter. I do not know how you single me out for this, nut it is probaby just as well the Gnome King has taken you and I cannot help.

If you meditate and pray it will help you understand. Use free will.

The Editor

Post by The Editor » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:51 am

Llacheu wrote:teebip, you need an editor who will work with you to bring your writing/trolling up to publication standards.
Our methods are a "trifle on the harsh side of 'strict.'"

--Ed.
We are Legion.

Kristopher

Post by Kristopher » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:27 pm

The Editor wrote:
Llacheu wrote:teebip, you need an editor who will work with you to bring your writing/trolling up to publication standards.
Our methods are a "trifle on the harsh side of 'strict.'"

--Ed.
How much do you all cost? I could go for an editor.
When one considers that our planet is doomed, at least as far as life is concerned, it is impossible to put meaningful value on the titanic forward struggle of life on Earth through billions of years. This struggle, whether conscious or not, appears agonizingly futile if the gigantic mass contribution can not be perpetuated.
- Philip N. Shockey, "Space Journal", March-May, 1959

Llacheu

Post by Llacheu » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:25 pm

teebip,

I did not say I did not understand you, I just automatically mentally ignored you. It saved me a bit of coding. But you really should find out what sexathetic means.

Now we may have some problems communicating. My first language is a North Americanized version of the language of the Duchy of Grand Fenwick. I do not know what language you are using. What language are you using?
In fact, 10,500 BC was the first time Orion's belt was ever visible in the night sky and the alignment is perfect.

If you deny this you simply are a holocaust denier. - Kilik

JasonAristotle wrote:
I SAY BLIND FAITH BELIEVERS
WHO REFUSE TO CRITICALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES
DESERVE WHATEVER THE UFO ALIENS
HAVE IN STORE FOR THEM!!!

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:36 pm

"Retard."

I think you can get a Rosetta Stone course on it.

--J.D.

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:56 pm

Rosetta Stone Corp is doing speical products for almost-forgotten languages of North America--things like Mohawk, Seminole, Inupiat. They still haven't done any sign languages.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.