I have highlighted in red the only one I think possible.On Dec 21, 2012, Obama will have had a little over a month to stew in his humiliating, crushing and unexpected defeat at the hands of the American people.
He’ll still be Commander in Chief.
He’ll still have the nuclear ‘football’. Just sitting there. Staring at him. Taunting him. Daring him. Double-eaten-dog daring him…
Here's my Bullet List of Obama's things to do in the Last Days:
• Pardon all Gitmo "political" prisoners
• Release the Blind Sheik
• Declare all US lands with energy resources under them to be UN World Heritage Sites.
• Release the names, addresses and phone numbers of anyone, anywhere who has ever provided any intel to any American agent or agency.
• Declare all US patents and copyrights null and void (Based on their recent comments, FReepers TheZMan, GraceG; Utmost Certainty; muawiyah; Boogieman; publius911; SandwicheGuy; and especially gunslinger3 think this would be a terrific idea)
• Pardon all illegal aliens
• Allow anyone from any islamist country immediate unrestricted immigration to the US as a 'refugee", forbid background checks, grant them 5 years tax free status and a generous government stipend "to get their feet on the ground".
• Pardon everyone in his administration of all crimes they may have committed in the course of carrying out their mission.
• Create "The Office of the Former President"
I also think we'll have to wait four years to find out.