Brexit

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Re: Brexit

Post by asthmatic camel » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:58 pm

I'll settle for a compromise. Can you guys send Trump to Brussels to chat with Neil Kinnock?
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Witness

Post by Witness » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:13 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:They'd have to, cap in hand now that the price of oil has collapsed.
That would be utterly funny!

But I'm sure the Froggies would welcome you, what with you bérets and all… :lol:

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:07 am

Actually, the French were ancient allies to the Scots because "fuck the English."

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:20 am

Doctor X wrote:Actually, the French were ancient allies to the Scots because "fuck the English."

--J.D.
I know (the Auld Alliance is still in force, if I'm not mistaken, at least in principle) – but visiting French knights complained bitterly about the harsh conditions in Scottland, so won't come back, what with the haggis, the rain, the cold, the beer and Asthmatic… :wink:

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:41 am

Now, now, Asthmatic does not live in the civilized country of Alba. Haggis came as a result of seeing English eat offal: "oh yeah! We'll make it worse!" Remember, this is the country that invented golf.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

AL East Champs!!

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:07 am

But he has a spurtle!

:shock:

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:12 am

I thought he said it was a steely dan. . . .

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:30 am

I'll have you know that my grandfather was a Darnley and his preserved spurtle is one of my most treasured possessions.

Really. He ate porridge smothered in Tate & Lyle's golden syrup and milk for breakfast until his dying day.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:41 am

Witness wrote:
Doctor X wrote:Actually, the French were ancient allies to the Scots because "fuck the English."

--J.D.
I know (the Auld Alliance is still in force, if I'm not mistaken, at least in principle) – but visiting French knights complained bitterly about the harsh conditions in Scottland, so won't come back, what with the haggis, the rain, the cold, the beer and Asthmatic… :wink:
Even the bloody Romans didn't want Scotland. Building a wall from coast to coast in those days is a fair sign that the Scots are a bunch of cunts.

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:49 am

Useless but possibly true factoid. The poofy Romans used stinging nettles to inure their wimpy limbs against British coolness.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:22 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:I'll have you know that my grandfather was a Darnley and his preserved spurtle is one of my most treasured possessions.

Really. He ate porridge smothered in Tate & Lyle's golden syrup and milk for breakfast until his dying day.
Hoot mon. Not a true Scotsman. :P
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:32 pm

He was tight-fisted enough to qualify.

Witness

Post by Witness » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:13 am

asthmatic camel wrote:Even the bloody Romans didn't want Scotland.
No point in conquering misery… 8)
Abdul Alhazred wrote:Hoot mon.
[youtube][/youtube]
:twisted:

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:35 am

There's no stopping Britain.

Witness

Post by Witness » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:10 am

asthmatic camel wrote:[snip] a fair sign that the Scots are a bunch of cunts.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:42 am

Funny thing: never met a bad Scot in Scotland and never met a pleasant Scot outside of Scotland.

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

Witness

Post by Witness » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:13 am

[youtube][/youtube]

That certainly will help. :P

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:33 am

Just for that, I sentence you to:

[youtube][/youtube]

Now clean your mind with Radical Edward singing Frog-Speak [In the recapitulation--Ed.]:

[youtube][/youtube]

--J.D.

AL East Champs!!

Witness

Post by Witness » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:02 am

The Postillion wrote:Perfect solution: Scotland and Switzerland to swap places due to Brexit

Edinburgh, Bern (dpo) - The governments of Scotland and Switzerland have taken a historic decision: before the end of summer, the two countries are to swap their current state territories. This means that Switzerland will finally cease to be surrounded by EU member states, whilst Scotland, facing the prospective withdrawal of the UK from the EU next year, will move right into the heart of the Europe.

The two countries quickly settled upon the deal earlier this week. The intention is that by the middle of the year, 8 million Swiss people will have migrated to Scotland and 5.3 million Scots will have moved to the Alps.
“This is a brilliant solution for the Scottish people”, enthused First Minister Nicola Sturgeon following her most recent visit to Switzerland. “Our Highlands will be even higher, as well as being right in the middle of Europe. We will also no longer have to put up with having the dreadful English to the south of the border.” The Swiss are extremely content, too: “We’ve never had Alps so readily accessible before”, explains Federal President Johann Schneider-Ammann. “We even get our own coastline thrown in! And we’ll have twice as much space, too. We’ll also finally be rid of these terrible Germans.”

Conversely, in neighbouring countries, there is general consensus that it does not really matter exactly which mountain folk with ridiculous accents and strange customs are to live next door. The next few months will be crucial for the Scottish and Swiss people: both countries are to be thoroughly cleaned and ready for handover no later than June. In both countries, the first national monuments have already been removed and prepared for transport.
Switzerland is paying special attention to the planned designs for its new capital, Edinbürgli (formerly Edinburgh), and the congested urban area of Glasgau (formerly Glasgow). The Scottish delegation plans to install its most important monuments and buildings in Zuroaich and Bannockbern (formerly Zürich and Bern).
Nessie, the famous monster of Loch Ness (renamed Nesser Löchli) is to be relocated to the Vierwaldstättersee (renamed Loch Fourforest).
https://www.the-postillon.com/2017/02/s ... rland.html (quoted in full)

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am

Donald Trump's visit to UK: US president appears to question Theresa May's Brexit strategy - latest news
Donald Trump has appeared to question Theresa May's Brexit strategy, asking whether it is really what people who voted to leave the European Union want.

The US president said in a press conference at Nato that it appeared Britain was trying to get "at least partially" get back involved with Brussels.

However, after claiming victory over his defence spending demands, he said it was up to the UK what path to take for Brexit talks and was not for him as US president to dictate.
May Signed UK Up to Be 'Vassal State for Next 2 Years' - MEP on PM's Brexit Plan

And Sargon has a very nice rant about it also....
Then Skank Of America could start in...