Together again (love conquers all)!

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Together again (love conquers all)!

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:27 am

Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner
NY Post

Good precis of the story so far, and plenty of pics.

:cowbell:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Re: Together again (love conquers all)!

Postby sparks » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:21 am

She's an idiot.

But we knew that...
Nice things? Hell no!

Board Crumbmuffin.

WildCat

Postby WildCat » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:34 am

Her husband always works hard, and has the pics to prove it.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:14 am

So she likes dick:

I posted that to demonstrate a departure from the decades long fascination with westerners in manga and anime in depicting a Japanese girl with actual "Japanese" Original eyes.

Who also likes dick.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.

Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Postby sparks » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:34 am

Much better.

I approve. Jury is out on nice or not.
Nice things? Hell no!

Board Crumbmuffin.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:05 am

Do you claim that Nubile Not-So-Busty-Since-Japanese-Original-Lasses-Who-Want-to-See-Dick are not Nice?

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! ImageStanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!! Image

sparks

Postby sparks » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Of course not! WTF is wrong with me? Jeebus must be screwing with my gene pool again...
Nice things? Hell no!

Board Crumbmuffin.

Cloverlief

Postby Cloverlief » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:07 pm

Relationships are complicated, and even bad relationships are hard to leave. I can't judge anyone for their relationship choices since some of mine have been less than spectacular. Quite honestly, it is none of my business. Unless he is hitting her or abusing her in some manner, I will not judge. Weiner is an idiot who has a proven track record of doing incredibly stupid things. But I can say the same for many people, and good people that I like stay with them.
Chani

sparks

Postby sparks » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:55 pm

It's the price of life.
Nice things? Hell no!

Board Crumbmuffin.

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Postby corplinx » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:00 pm

I agree with Chani, relationships are complex. From the outside looking in you always think you know what's best for people.

ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamps

Postby ed » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:44 pm

Cloverlief wrote:Relationships are complicated, and even bad relationships are hard to leave. I can't judge anyone for their relationship choices since some of mine have been less than spectacular. Quite honestly, it is none of my business. Unless he is hitting her or abusing her in some manner, I will not judge. Weiner is an idiot who has a proven track record of doing incredibly stupid things. But I can say the same for many people, and good people that I like stay with them.

Abuse isn't just smacking a person around. Weiner abused Amaba as surely as if he kicked the shit out of her.
- new minimalist ethos -

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Postby Rob Lister » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 pm

ed wrote:
Cloverlief wrote:Relationships are complicated, and even bad relationships are hard to leave. I can't judge anyone for their relationship choices since some of mine have been less than spectacular. Quite honestly, it is none of my business. Unless he is hitting her or abusing her in some manner, I will not judge. Weiner is an idiot who has a proven track record of doing incredibly stupid things. But I can say the same for many people, and good people that I like stay with them.

Abuse isn't just smacking a person around. Weiner abused Amaba as surely as if he kicked the shit out of her.

People cheat. I don't judge him for his cheating, that's for Huma to do should she so choose. And hell, for all I know they have an open marriage.

Rather, I judge him for his pedophilia, or at the very, very least, the attempt thereof; I seriously doubt he hasn't taken any of his sexting with 14 and 15 year-olds to the next level. But even still, he has clearly broken the law. That he hasn't been indicted, I do not understand... well, I do understand but I don't like it.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:36 pm

But a woman has a right to be a fool, I suppose.

She supported Hillary after all.

Too soon?

--J.D.

Cloverlief

Postby Cloverlief » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:44 pm

ed wrote:

That is true, and rather than referring to her as an idiot, we need to support her and undetstand the psychology of people who stay in abusive relationships, and support those people in making better choices.

But ultimately, my point is, her life is not endangered and everyone has the right to make poor decisions.
Chani

sparks

Postby sparks » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 pm

You're right. I stand corrected regarding referring to her as an idiot. Yes, everyone has the right to make poor decisions. And it's most likely true she's made some poor ones because she is psychologically challenged by her traumatic experiences.

But where does one draw the line between poor decisions because of trauma and poor decisions because some poor shmuck really is simply an idiot?

That's gonna consume a lot of time and resources and, I expect, will not buff out...
Nice things? Hell no!

Board Crumbmuffin.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Who will love Hillary now? :cry:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 pm

That one has the right to make the wrong to even extinction-level stupid decision does not free one from the inescapable recognition as being an idiot.

--J.D.

Cloverlief

Postby Cloverlief » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
ed wrote:

People cheat. I don't judge him for his cheating, that's for Huma to do should she so choose. And hell, for all I know they have an open marriage.

Rather, I judge him for his pedophilia, or at the very, very least, the attempt thereof; I seriously doubt he hasn't taken any of his sexting with 14 and 15 year-olds to the next level. But even still, he has clearly broken the law. That he hasn't been indicted, I do not understand... well, I do understand but I don't like it.

I agree with that.
Chani

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:47 am

There is clearly something wrong with the guy.

Were he and his wife merely two consenting adults, one could shrug shoulders and say, "Whatever..."

But, they have a child, and that changes the game.

His repeated aberrant behavior, which now allegedly involves minor children, all but demands that the continued enabling cease...and that includes ceasing to enable her own role in what is demonstrably a profoundly dysfunctional family.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Postby Rob Lister » Sat May 20, 2017 10:34 am

Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty in Teen Sexting Case, Wife Huma Abedin Files for Divorce

Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner wept openly in federal court Friday as he pleaded guilty to sexting a 15-year-old girl — and broke down as he admitted to the judge: "I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse."

Weiner, 52, pleaded guilty in Federal District Court in lower Manhattan to one charge of transferring obscene material to a minor. Under a plea agreement, prosecutors asked he serve 21 to 27 months behind bars. He must also register as a sex offender.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ant ... es-n762036

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”