Syria

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: Syria

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:23 pm

https://twitter.com/Aviation_Intel/stat ... 1481598977

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:25 pm

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:26 pm

It's all the same war, which is kept going because the war itself is a profitable business.

American billionaire mob enforcement wins again. Our military is great against per-industrial countries.

Next up, the anti-government rebels (our alleged allies) massacre the Christians. Again. They are Al-Qaeda you know.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Pyrrho

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Aw this was just a love-tap.

Pyrrho

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:55 pm

https://twitter.com/rtyson82/status/984979353720127489

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:25 am

Hillary was already a war criminal when she ran for president.

Trump ran for president knowing he would be a war criminal.

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Oooh!! I was wrong. :doh:

It's all over and the world is peachy again. :)

Evidences:

Pence calls Syria mission 'completely accomplished,' tells Russia to get the message (Fox)

Vice President Mike Pence, attending an international summit on Saturday, said he backs President Trump’s assertion earlier in the day that the U.S.-led airstrikes this weekend in Syria resulted in “mission accomplished,” And he warned Syrian ally Russia that it is “on the wrong side of history.”

Mission. Accomplished. :WooHoo:

And being on the right side of history is kind of like God being on your side, except atheists can play too.
Awful nice of the VP to include us atheists like that.
:notsure:

Skeeve

Postby Skeeve » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Oooh!! I was wrong. :doh:

It's all over and the world is peachy again. :)

Evidences:

Pence calls Syria mission 'completely accomplished,' tells Russia to get the message (Fox)

Vice President Mike Pence, attending an international summit on Saturday, said he backs President Trump’s assertion earlier in the day that the U.S.-led airstrikes this weekend in Syria resulted in “mission accomplished,” And he warned Syrian ally Russia that it is “on the wrong side of history.”

Mission. Accomplished. :WooHoo:

And being on the right side of history is kind of like God being on your side, except atheists can play too.
Awful nice of the VP to include us atheists like that.
:notsure:

Well...maybe?
Macron: I’ve persuaded Trump to stay in Syria

Donald Trump will keep US forces in Syria “long term” after being persuaded to do so by President Macron, the French leader said last night.

Mr Macron claimed credit for swaying the views of the US president, who had said this month that he wanted to pull American troops out of the country, where about 2,000 — mostly special forces — are fighting Isis.
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:27 am

The war aim -- never openly acknowledged -- is to keep the war going forever.

And it's all the same war since 2001.

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:40 am

Weird. Yesterday Nikki Haley announced that there would be new sanctions on Russia, but apparently not:

Trump Scraps New Sanctions Against Russia, Overruling Advisers

Putin must have yanked his chain. :wink:

WASHINGTON — President Trump rejected, for now at least, a fresh round of sanctions set to be imposed against Russia on Monday, a course change that underscored the schism between the president and his national security team.

The president’s ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki R. Haley, had announced on Sunday that the administration would place sanctions on Russian companies found to be assisting Syria’s chemical weapons program. The sanctions were listed on a menu of further government options after an American-led airstrike on Syria, retaliating against a suspected gas attack that killed dozens a week earlier.

But the White House contradicted her on Monday, saying that Mr. Trump had not approved additional measures.

“We are considering additional sanctions on Russia and a decision will be made in the near future,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said in a statement.

Speaking later with reporters aboard Air Force One as Mr. Trump headed to Florida, Ms. Sanders added that “the president has been clear that he’s going to be tough on Russia, but at the same time he’d still like to have a good relationship with them.”

Another White House official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to describe internal deliberations, said Mr. Trump had decided not to go forward with the sanctions. Mr. Trump concluded that they were unnecessary because Moscow’s response to the airstrike was mainly bluster, the official said.

Russia analysts said the whipsaw policy shift once again highlighted an administration struggling to find a coherent and consistent voice in dealing with Russia, which in the past four years has annexed Crimea, intervened in eastern Ukraine, sought to influence the American election in 2016, allegedly poisoned a former Russian spy living in Britain and propped up the murderous government of President Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

Mr. Trump has mostly spoken hopefully of his efforts to forge a friendship with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia, including congratulating him on a re-election widely denounced as a sham and even suggesting a White House meeting. At the same time, the Trump administration has imposed two rounds of sanctions against Russia in the last month, expelled 60 of Moscow’s diplomats and closed a consulate in retaliation for the poisoning attack in Britain.

“Trump seems to think that if he accepts what his advisers recommend on even days of the month and rejects their recommendations on odd days, the result will be a strategy,” said Stephen Sestanovich, a scholar at the Council on Foreign Relations and Columbia University who served as ambassador to former Soviet states in the 1990s.

“By and large, other governments don’t know whether to laugh or cry at all this,” Mr. Sestanovich said. “But in Russia, laughter is getting the upper hand.”

Mr. Trump was annoyed with Ms. Haley for getting out in front of the policy, the administration official said, and the president’s decision to reject sanctions left her hanging in public with her credibility on the line.

Ms. Haley has been one of the strongest critics in the administration of Russia’s behavior around the world, often speaking far more harshly than Mr. Trump would, but she has rarely been reined in publicly this way. She made no comment on Monday.

Administration officials said new sanctions could still be imposed at some point if Russia takes further action justifying them.

But absent such a scenario, the officials could not explain how Mr. Trump would make Russia pay a “big price” for enabling Syria’s use of chemical weapons, as he promised to do last week after a suspected gas attack killed more than 40 people and sickened scores more outside Damascus on April 7.

The strike against Syria that Mr. Trump announced late Friday in Washington was limited to a single night and to three targets linked to chemical weapons facilities. It sought to punish President Bashar al-Assad of Syria for the suspected gas attack but avoid provoking Russia into a response.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:33 am

Why do you hate Freedoms, Anax?

SRSLY, I always find "NEW SANCTIONS" against Gramland Russia, Iran, or Lone Fatboylandia weird as in, "what? You forgot something?"

Anyways, I think the point that Russia did not respond beyond a few mumbles--despite its threats to "shoot down" OUR MISSLES and even torpedo a ship--was diplomatically "rewarded." That bit of diplomacy gives me some hope, though this wine gives me more.

From the same site.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Skeeve

Postby Skeeve » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:00 am

To be taken with a grain of salt: Syrian boy given food to act as gas victim, says Russia TV

Russia plans to confront the UN security council with a television interview featuring a Syrian boy allegedly paid with food to pose as a victim of a chemical weapons attack in Douma.

The attack on April 7 has fuelled an escalating information war between the Kremlin and the West. International inspectors from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) have been prevented from reaching the area, which is controlled by Russian military police. They were forced to abandon the attempt this week when their reconnaissance team came under small-arms fire. Russia blamed “terrorists”.
Moscow claims that the interview with the boy, aired on Russian television, proves that video footage of chemical weapons victims in the town was faked; the aim having been to trigger western airstrikes against the Assad regime. Hassan Diab, 11, told a reporter from the Rossiya 24 news channel that rebel fighters had told residents to go to a nearby hospital without saying why. “As soon as I entered they grabbed me and started to pour water over me,” he said. “Then they laid me on a bed next to other people.”

Omar Diab, the boy’s father, said that his son had been given “dates, biscuits and rice” for his role in what Russia says was a “Hollywood-style” production carried out by the White Helmets civil defence group, with British backing. “There was no chemical attack,” Mr Diab said. “My son feels great.”
Then Skank Of America could start in...

ed
Title: Trilobite of the Florida swamp

Postby ed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:03 am

Russian Bots.
- new minimalist ethos -

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:20 pm

If the kid has the energy to look pitiful for the cameras, he's not a gas victim.

WildCat

Postby WildCat » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Russia is denying UN access to the attack site and even dug up the bodies of the victims and took them away so they can't get an independent autopsy.

There's no conspiracy, Assad used chemical weapons.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:17 pm

They were trying to remove the evidences--спасибо--of Trump-Merkel-Israeli False Flag!

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”