Ya Allah! Good old former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore!

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Ya Allah! Good old former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore!

Postby Doctor X » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:37 am

I think, frankly, Roy Moore was one of those where Both Sides, if not All Sides, agreed was a complete Fucktard. Sure, the Dems would love to poke the Republicans over him . . . just like that Democratic Congressman who thought Guam would "capsize" gets repeated over and over as proof against Global Warming and evolution and women voting.

Nevertheless, deep down, in the small, tiny, minican, kernel of concern for the Republic, all are happy to not have to deal with him.

For Trump and the RNC it was numbers. The second he won, they would--"reluctantly"--back the Senate Ethics investigation. The problem is that takes time, and if they swiftly moved to stuff him then it applies to others like Menendez. So expelling him would be a "problem" and the fear was that, gee whilikers, he may not have been "bad enough" to get rid of in comparison to everyone else who did "just as bad" if not more--see Ted Kennedy.

Notice that What's His Face has stated that he may actually vote with Republicans "on some issues." He knows his seat is as sturdy as snow . . . in the rain.

Moore was the type of Madman you could run Gus Savage against. Hell, David Duke regrets his refusal to run.

Everyone knew this.

The best hope Trump and the RNC and other Senate Republicans had was the they could quash him and have the governor replace him with someone mildly sane. Or, if the Ethics Committee blurbered on in fear of others being so exposed, he would be marginalized much like Bernie ever was until he realized Hillary was more toxic than he.

But the problem: as useless as Bernie ever was and is, he made himself "significant" and remains so whether or not his brainless supporters have any clue what he stands for.

Moore could have attracted the same.

Would have made him dangerous.

He had to be put down.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:58 pm

gnome wrote:Maybe it was more that he was prepared to benefit from either outcome.

Of course he was.

It's not either / or.

I am speculating this one is the outcome he really wanted.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:08 am

Roy Moore files complaint to block Alabama Senate result

(CNN)Roy Moore filed an election complaint on Wednesday, alleging potential voter fraud in Alabama's special election and urged a delay in certifying the results.

Moore, a Republican, has refused to concede after losing the Senate race on Dec. 12 to Democrat Doug Jones by more than 20,000 votes.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill is slated to certify the special election results Thursday. But the Moore campaign launched a last-minute court battle to stop state officials from certifying Jones as the winner, saying it should be delayed until a "thorough investigation of potential election fraud," according to his press release.

CNN reached out to the Alabama Secretary of State's office for comment on whether Moore's filing would affect the process. Previously, Merrill has said it is "highly unlikely" that Jones would not be certified as the winner of the election.

Moore and his campaign filed a complaint in the Circuit Court of Montgomery, Alabama, listing several allegations and called for "a new special election."

His complaint alleges that out-of-state residents had been allowed to vote and that election fraud experts had concluded through statistical analyses that fraud had taken place. One of the election experts Moore cites is Richard Charnin, who also posts about JFK conspiracy theories and the murder of DNC staffer, Seth Rich.

Moore's complaint also alleged "anomalous" higher voter turnout in Jefferson County, in which census data shows 43% of the population is black. He called the county's 47% voter turnout as "highly unusual" and questioned the integrity of its election results.

:lol:
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Postby Pyrrho » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:11 am

He can't have black folks voting in Alabama. Whatever were they thinking.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Mentat

Postby Mentat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:25 pm

Pyrrho wrote:He can't have black folks voting in Alabama. Whatever were they thinking.

That's pretty much the demographic that saved Alabama.
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:44 pm

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:10 pm

"Don't worry, he'll be stone-dead in a moment!"

Alabama officials on Thursday certified Democrat Doug Jones the winner of the state’s U.S. Senate race, after a state judge denied a challenge by Republican Roy Moore, . . .
. . . .
Regarding the claim of voter fraud, [Alabama Secretary of State John--Ed.] Merrill told CNN that more than 100 cases had been reported. “We’ve adjudicated more than 60 of those. We will continue to do that,” he said.

Read by the People Who Think the Germans Should Run the Country

Too soon?

--J.D.

Pyrrho

Postby Pyrrho » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:13 pm

Next I suppose Moore will demand a Senate Seat Time Share.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:16 pm

I am waiting for him to claim the Bible, which is the "Highest Law" [Tm.--Ed.], says he won.

--J.D.

gnome

Postby gnome » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:23 pm

If he had won his suit, could the certifying officials ignore it if they think the decision was wrong?

You know, like be argued he could.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:46 pm

I had not read the suit, but I am not sure the court would have had any jurisdiction other than to allow Moore to pay for a recount which he could do anyways. I suppose the Cunt wanted the state to pay for it whilst invalidating a good 20,000 votes and dictating a whole slew of stupidity to the State Secretary of State. More realistically, he could try to appeal to the State Supreme Court which, I wager, will direct their clerks to shove it up his fundament then steal his milk money.

--J.D.

Pyrrho

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:23 am

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/0 ... burns.html

Roy Moore accuser's Gadsden home burns; arson investigation underway

Doctor X

Postby Doctor X » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:24 am

EXPAIN THAT APIESTS!11!!!11

--J.D.

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”