Those wacky sovereign citizens

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Witness

Re: Those wacky sovereign citizens

Post by Witness » Tue May 22, 2018 3:24 am

From this "truth" site:
Although it is clear that a fundamental change of circumstance(s) justifies terminating or modifying a treaty/contract (i.e. the Birth Certificate contract is deliberately set up to deceive the G.I.F.T.-ing party, male/female creators of physical child/children/intellectual, spiritual name(s) with INTENT to TRANSFER the living child/children (GAMETE-INTRA-FALLOPIAN) into a DEAD LEGAL NAME(S) WARD OF ADMIRALTY/STATE placing all contracting parties in a state of fraud absolute, collectively), a unilateral denunciation of a treaty is prohibited to any/all LEGAL NAME FRAUD participants (i.e. legal participants without B.A.R./Crown Corporation member permissions, where the CROWN CORPORATION AGENTS/SERVANTS INTENT to commit FRAUD is self-evidenced by the very existence of REGISTRATION/HOSPITAL etc. et al offices trading in birth certificate(s) slavery) and MUST be done only on an individual choice basis to make this fraud known to any/all CROWN AGENTS or remain a knowingly fraudulent, by the nature of the LEGAL NAME constructed reality, willing participant. Any/all LEGAL NAME FRAUD party(s) do not have the right to denounce a treaty unilaterally (i.e. on behalf of everyone involved) where a NON-LEGAL individual can, to expose, and, which exposes this fraud for all of humanity to see, where humanity must make it’s own choice individually where the BIRTH CERTIFICATE is UNILATERALLY deemed FRAUD upon ALL humanity notwithstanding;
Yes it's centered in the original, with a smaller column.

Do they use some BS generator or does it come naturally? :mrgreen:

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:55 pm

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:16 pm

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Pyrrho wrote:

Who do they think they are, Democrat Congresscritters?
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:49 am

UPDATE: Judge Rejects Government Bid to Reopen Activist Rancher Case
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A judge's decision not to let federal prosecutors reopen the criminal case against Cliven Bundy, his sons and supporters in a 2014 armed standoff with government agents could amount to the final act in the case, a lawyer for the Nevada rancher and states' rights activist said Friday.

"It's the final nail in the coffin, and completely expected," attorney Bret Whipple said of the ruling in the criminal case that was filed in 2016 against 19 defendants and collapsed last December in a mistrial due to "flagrant misconduct" by prosecutors.

Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro said again in a filing Tuesday that prosecutors "willfully" failed to disclose to defense lawyers evidence that government agents provoked the Bundy family into calling supporters to their defense by acts "such as the insertion and positioning of snipers and cameras surveilling the Bundy home."
It was not immediately clear if Elieson would appeal Navarro's decision to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. Trisha Young, spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office, declined Friday to comment.
9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals?
Seriously?

I suppose if you want to take this all the way to the SCOTUS, that is the path...

:Popcorn:

Updated to add/continue...
Whipple called Navarro's 11-page order, issued Tuesday, "a direct rebuke bitch slap* to the federal government, the Bureau of Land Management and the different prosecuting agencies."

"I see a message and irony that it was released near Independence Day about freedom from federal overreach," the attorney said.

The criminal case stemmed from a standoff in April 2014 involving hundreds of protesters and armed Bundy family supporters facing off against federal Bureau of Land Management agents and contract cowboys enforcing court orders to round up Bundy cattle.
* Fixed that for them...
Then Skank Of America could start in...

gnome

Post by gnome » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Skeeve wrote: 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals?
Seriously?

I suppose if you want to take this all the way to the SCOTUS, that is the path...
Do they get to choose which circuit court it goes to?
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:14 pm

gnome wrote:
Seriously?

Not as such, but implicitly by choosing where to perpetrate. :mrgreen:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 pm

gnome wrote:
Seriously?

It doesn't look that way...considering,
The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (in case citations, 9th Cir.) is a U.S. Federal court with appellate jurisdiction over the district courts in the following districts:

District of Alaska
District of Nevada
District of Oregon
and
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A judge's decision not to let federal prosecutors reopen the criminal case against Cliven Bundy, his sons and supporters in a 2014 armed standoff with government agents could amount to the final act in the case, a lawyer for the Nevada rancher and states' rights activist said Friday.
and Image

Update Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... th_Circuit
Then Skank Of America could start in...

gnome

Post by gnome » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:47 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
gnome wrote:
Seriously?

Not as such, but implicitly by choosing where to perpetrate. :mrgreen:
In some circumstances I might agree, but the situation involved has somewhat limited geography that is relevant.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:06 am

Any "public land" with grass on it is where I have the NATURAL RIGHT to graze my cattle. :BigGrin3:

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7037161 ... 312!8i6656
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:22 am

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Read the thread for a glimpse of the batshit crazy.

shuize

Post by shuize » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Well, at least one police K-9 has apparently had just about enough of all this "traveling" vs. "driving" bullshit.

The K-9 enters the debate around 4:20.

At first I thought those cops might have been a bit slow in pulling the dog off.

But then I remembered they had to check whether there was gold fringe on its collar or not.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:54 pm

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Can't see the above two posts Pyrrho, but it's pretty clear the guy refused the lawful order of the police.

Sorry.

I want to see the follow up where he tries to sue the police department and gets laughed out of court.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Witness

Post by Witness » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:11 am

Pyrrho wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Hmmm…

From the vid it looks like he just gets a tap with an umbrella.

And from the comments:

Can confirm, having had my scalp stitched, that's not how these wounds look after treatment.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:18 am

The goons in black weren't cops. The goon who hit him used a heavy stick "disguised" with a black flag--goons on both sides were carrying those "flags."

Photo gallery here.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/ind ... e_off.html

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:27 am

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:20 pm