Debating with Neo-Nazis

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Debating with Neo-Nazis

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:33 pm

--J. "THAT's Our Hitler!" D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:58 pm

tempta wrote:That's fair enough. I agree, actually. It's very anti-semitic and wrong. I was looking for a non-racist explanation for the over-representation (which hasn't yet been given after 4 pages), but it's really not all that interesting for someone like me who's uninterested in politics to begin with.

Some things just should not be asked.

Bye! :)
Hey, dude, maybe they do better because they're just smarter than you.

So. Your brain is small, your dick is small. How are your hands?

Okay, that's a cheap shot. Still ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_J ... _laureates
They seem to do better than the average goyim
Last edited by Rob Lister on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Another Racist Coward runs away?

Meh.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

tempta

Post by tempta » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Rob Lister wrote:Hey, dude, maybe they do better because they're just smarter than you.

So. Your brain is small, your dick is small. How are your hands?
Five things I would like to clarify for my friend:

1. Is the average IQ of Goyim (non-Jews) in that graph derived from the averages of Whites, Blacks, and Asians in America?

2. What is the source of that study?

3. Do you believe that a higher average intelligence is sufficient to explain the over-representation in the media?

4. Would it be racist to call the mainstream media "Jewish"?

5. Do you believe the mainstream media does a good job at reporting on the news?
Doctor X wrote:Another Racist Coward runs away?

Meh.
I'm open for discussion with anyone who's willing to discuss. "Skeptical Community" seemed like an appropriate place to ask these sorts of questions, correct me if I'm wrong. Should I have gone to alienufoconspiracyforums.com instead?
Last edited by tempta on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:12 pm

You don't seem to know why they do so well. I was just throwing that out there. Do you think they do better because they're dumber?

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:13 pm

The underlying fallacy is the implication that all these Jews are following orders from Jew Central TM.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

tempta

Post by tempta » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Rob Lister wrote:You don't seem to know why they do so well. I was just throwing that out there. Do you think they do better because they're dumber?
Well, if you read my earlier posts, you'd know that I acknowledge Jewish people as intelligent and business-minded.

I guess this is your final answer for this topic? I'm actually okay with that, and don't really intend to drag this conversation about how dumb I am (I never said I was smart).

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 pm

tempta wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:You don't seem to know why they do so well. I was just throwing that out there. Do you think they do better because they're dumber?
Well, if you read my earlier posts, you'd know that I acknowledge Jewish people as intelligent and business-minded.
Not as. More. Smarter than you. Is that possible? 'Cause ya know, if so, there's your answer. Business, media, science, finance, everything.

tempta

Post by tempta » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:28 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:The underlying fallacy is the implication that all these Jews are following orders from Jew Central TM.
I think that rather than these people taking order from the Illuminati, the point is that the media is owned by Jews, for whatever reason, and treating that as a myth in its entirety gives fuel for a lot of conspiracy theories.
Rob Lister wrote:Not as. More. Smarter than you. Is that possible? 'Cause ya know, if so, there's your answer. Business, media, science, finance, everything.
Okay. They're smarter than me. What now? Should I slit my throat or something? I'm failing to see your point. Do I need to stop asking questions because I'm too dumb?

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 pm

tempta wrote:Okay. They're smarter than me. What now? Should I slit my throat or something?
No need to slit your throat. Just start accepting the truth. Now that you realize that truth, everything falls right into place.

Continue to do your best. You may even catch up with the slowest of them.

tempta

Post by tempta » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Rob Lister wrote:No need to slit your throat. Just start accepting the truth. Now that you realize that truth, everything falls right into place.

Okay. I like to get views from various perspectives. I'll take your answer as the skeptical viewpoint. I might visit an occult forum to see how they view it, or maybe a liberal forum I dunno. It's fun hearing multiple viewpoints, even when you're dumb like me. :De_Bunk:

Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 pm

tempta wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:No need to slit your throat. Just start accepting the truth. Now that you realize that truth, everything falls right into place.

Okay. I like to get views from various perspectives. I'll take your answer as the skeptical viewpoint. I might visit an occult forum to see how they view it, or maybe a liberal forum I dunno. It's fun hearing multiple viewpoints, even when you're dumb like me. :De_Bunk:
Cool. Nice meeting you. Bye.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:44 pm

The continued avoidance of a simple question rather establishes the cowardice and dishonesty.

--J.D.

Fid

Post by Fid » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Dammit you guys chased OUR neo-nazi away and did you not expect someone to fill the vacuum?
"Try SCE to AUX."
Yeah, me and an electrified atmosphere ain't friends.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:00 am

To be fair, it was the bikers who have kept Tinkerbell away.

His Mom[Tm.--Ed.] likes her crack.

He lacked the sophistication to be "Nazi"; he was just an old unrepentant racist who embarrassed himself at a party when he realized everyone was laughing at him at not at his jokes about "you know what niggers and fags are like?"

This one thought vomiting canned screed would constitute "something." Hence my comparison to a Creationist who claims evolution "violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics!" It reads "interesting" if you do not know anything about evolution, the creation myths of the Bible, thermodynamics, and, critically, never walked outside. Unlike your basic Creatard--who believes the shit and seeks only validation while avoiding challenge--this one knows like Ken Ham he is full of shit.

So he ducks and dodges like a Ken Ham while pretending he posted something "challenging."

In other words, he is boring.

A "small boy."

We chop his dollar.

In the rain.

--J.D.

ed
Title: Trilobite of the Florida swamp

Post by ed » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:01 am

tempta wrote:That's fair enough. I agree, actually. It's very anti-semitic and wrong. I was looking for a non-racist explanation for the over-representation (which hasn't yet been given after 4 pages), but it's really not all that interesting for someone like me who's uninterested in politics to begin with.

Some things just should not be asked.

Bye! :)
This is it for me. I told you about Durant's book. It is helpful. The difficulty is that understanding the dynamics of populations is not addressed with bumper stickers. You are, I am glad to say, a racist. Glad because I have not met many and I collect oddities.

If you don't have at least a nodding acquaintance with history, particularly Western history, you will forever come across as banal. You epitomize Voltaire's famous aphorism: to the wicked, everything serves as pretext.

When you read a bit come back.

ETA why to asians generally do well on tests and in college? Do you know anything about the nature/nurture issue? I think that you will find that the answers are there, there and in the medieval experience of the jews. Hint: what could they own and carry with them? If you don't understand that you are a knuckle dragger, I fear. The answer revolves around a simple fact: the west made the modern jew. As I have pointed out ad nauseam, people are animals. You reward a behavior you get that behavior.
- new minimalist ethos -

tempta

Post by tempta » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:51 am

I told my neo-nazi friend that he's dumb, and just jealous of the Jewish people because they're smart and successful. I told him that they're doing greater good for the world than he ever will, and that he needs to face the reality which is that he's an idiot.

He then said that he'd have no problem if the Jews in question are good people, but that he has a problem because they're not and that the Jews needs to be boycotted.

He then brought up Jimmy Savile, a white gentile who was a British star known for raping over 500 children and dead bodies.
How BBC star Jimmy Savile allegedly got away with abusing 500 children and sex with dead bodies

Savile, according to a U.K. National Health Service investigation released Thursday, was a prolific pedophile. The health service investigation only confirmed behavior described in several earlier probes since his death. In all, Savile is believed to have abused at least 500 girls and boys, some as young as two, most between 13 and 15, as well as countless adults ranging up to 75 years old. With unfettered access to Leeds General Infirmary, the health service report said, he raped and fondled boys, girls, men and women in offices and corridors. He also allegedly committed sexual acts on dead bodies, and even told several hospital workers that he made jewelry out of one man’s glass eyeball.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... ad-bodies/
Why does he bring up the Jimmy Savile case? Because the BBC director at the time of the Jimmy Savile scandal who engaged in the cover-up was Mark Thompson, the current president of The New York Times. He also happens to be one of the few gentiles in positions of power, who instead has a Jewish spouse. If The New York Times had any integrity at all, they would not allow a man linked to such a scandal become president.
Jimmy Savile Scandal: Net Tightens On New York Times CEO Mark Thompson

As The New York Times asks what its new boss knew about the Jimmy Savile scandal, a timeline of events shows great inconsistencies, says Peter Jukes.

The New York Times is certainly showing some independence from its new boss. In an online article Friday displayed prominently on the paper’s homepage, the Grey Lady explored what its incoming CEO and president, Mark Thompson, knew about the Jimmy Savile scandal during Thompson’s time as director general at the BBC.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jimmy-sav ... k-thompson
I told him that the world isn't that simple, and that everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance. He then responded and said that similar cover-ups happen so frequently, including the 21 year cover-up of Harvey Weinstein's sex abuse, that it can no longer be overlooked as a coincidence. He claims that the Jews cover-up for the crimes of their own people, including gentiles who work for them. I said that cover-ups wouldn't happen because there are multiple media outlets competing with one another, then he cited this as proof that they're coordinating:
A deafening media silence on the Obama-Hezbollah scandal

Politico published a jaw-dropping, meticulously sourced investigative piece this week detailing how the Obama administration had secretly undermined US law enforcement agency efforts to shut down an international drug-trafficking ring run by the terror group Hezbollah. The effort was part of a wider push by the administration to placate Iran and ensure the signing of the nuclear deal.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/a-deafeni ... h-scandal/
So I told him that it's all just a coincidence and blocked him. What a loser. :roll:
ed wrote:This is it for me. I told you about Durant's book. It is helpful. The difficulty is that understanding the dynamics of populations is not addressed with bumper stickers. You are, I am glad to say, a racist. Glad because I have not met many and I collect oddities.

If you don't have at least a nodding acquaintance with history, particularly Western history, you will forever come across as banal. You epitomize Voltaire's famous aphorism: to the wicked, everything serves as pretext.

When you read a bit come back.

ETA why to asians generally do well on tests and in college? Do you know anything about the nature/nurture issue? I think that you will find that the answers are there, there and in the medieval experience of the jews. Hint: what could they own and carry with them? If you don't understand that you are a knuckle dragger, I fear. The answer revolves around a simple fact: the west made the modern jew. As I have pointed out ad nauseam, people are animals. You reward a behavior you get that behavior.
Do you have a link to the chapter? Otherwise it would help if you could put into words what I'm prepared for, otherwise I won't be able to give feedback for awhile. How does it relate to the current Jewish monopoly (or oligopoly) over media? I suppose, since it's about medieval history, it's going to give me insight into why we should overlook a little bit of nepotism from the oppressed Jewish people, which should be an interesting read. Do you think there exists a limit to how much we should overlook?

For example, how do articles like these make you feel?
The One Thing Jews Should Be Doing To Combat White Supremacy

What did you feel when you heard the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia, chant, “Jews will not replace us?” Fear, of course. Bewilderment, perhaps anger. But I bet a lot of Jews felt another emotion, which they’re less likely to articulate in public: snobbery. “Replace you? Where, behind the counter at Wendy’s? We’re successful, industrious, upper-middle class. You’re the dregs of society. Replace you? Don’t kid yourselves. When it comes to America’s class hierarchy, we replaced you and your kind long ago.”

https://forward.com/opinion/380664/the- ... -supremacy
What about moments like these?

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 am

tempta wrote:I told myself that I fooled no one but myself.

In impotent rage, I will start posting a lot of irrelevant blather hoping no one will notice. They always do. I cannot achieve an erection.

--J.D.

tempta

Post by tempta » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:24 am

The continued avoidance of a simple question rather establishes the cowardice and dishonesty.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:48 am

tempta wrote:I cannot answer so I hope by quoting your observation that I cannot I have somehow accomplished something. Nevertheless, your condensation of my bloviations into a simple and clear revelation of my cowardice, dishonesty, and racism makes me cry.
I know.

No apologies.

--J.D.