Hey gals! Ix-nay on the ussy-pay ats-hay. OK?

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Hey gals! Ix-nay on the ussy-pay ats-hay. OK?

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:48 am

Pink pussyhats: The reason feminists are ditching them
Detroit Free Press

The Women's March is back in 2018 with its Power to the Polls anniversary protests on the weekend of Jan. 20-21. The focus during this Women's March reboot is to register more women to vote, and to elect women and progressive candidates to public office.

But this time when marchers take to the streets in cities from Lansing to Las Vegas, there could be fewer pink pussyhats in the crowds.

The reason: The sentiment that the pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink.

They are not skillful at being taken seriously.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

gnome

Re: Hey gals! Ix-nay on the ussy-pay ats-hay. OK?

Postby gnome » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:02 am

Could have been so much simpler.

"They were silly in the first place, they got attention sure, but now they're played out. Moving on."
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”