Illegal aliens voting? I mean officially as such, not official corruption of some kind.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Illegal aliens voting? I mean officially as such, not official corruption of some kind.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Boston City Council president pushes for noncitizen voting
Boston Herald

A city councilor is walking back the possibility of letting illegal immigrants vote in Boston’s elections, and her push to let other noncitizens vote is meeting resistance from a fellow councilor who said he’ll fight to keep voting open only to citizens.

City Council President Andrea Campbell is calling for a hearing on letting noncitizens vote in city elections, and told the Herald earlier this week she was open to the possibility of illegal immigrants voting for councilors and the mayor. But after receiving “a lot of feedback,” she adjusted her proposal — saying yesterday it would only affect “immigrants with legal status.”

OK not this time, but it has come up and is now a respectable position. At least in Massachusetts.

The time will come when you will be called an evil person if you are not enthusiastic enough about illegal aliens voting.

Well maybe not, but only because it is a race against time that something else may make it irrelevant, such as the money running out.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Grammatron

Re: Illegal aliens voting? I mean officially as such, not official corruption of some kind.

Postby Grammatron » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:11 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:The time will come when you will be called an evil person if you are not enthusiastic enough about illegal aliens voting.

California is in the future!
pillory wrote:jokes aren't funny....seriously thinking......

seriously thinking might be funny....but it's not joke

Abdul Alhazred

Re: Illegal aliens voting? I mean officially as such, not official corruption of some kind.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:20 am

As always 8)

Mentat

Postby Mentat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:21 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:The time will come when you will be called an evil person if you are not enthusiastic enough about illegal aliens voting.

I mean . . .
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

Abdul Alhazred

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:29 am

Look who is here :)

Mentat

Postby Mentat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:32 am

See, now that is trolling. :p
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

Giz

Postby Giz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:43 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Boston City Council president pushes for noncitizen voting
Boston Herald

A city councilor is walking back the possibility of letting illegal immigrants vote in Boston’s elections, and her push to let other noncitizens vote is meeting resistance from a fellow councilor who said he’ll fight to keep voting open only to citizens.

City Council President Andrea Campbell is calling for a hearing on letting noncitizens vote in city elections, and told the Herald earlier this week she was open to the possibility of illegal immigrants voting for councilors and the mayor. But after receiving “a lot of feedback,” she adjusted her proposal — saying yesterday it would only affect “immigrants with legal status.”

OK not this time, but it has come up and is now a respectable position. At least in Massachusetts.

The time will come when you will be called an evil person if you are not enthusiastic enough about illegal aliens voting.

Well maybe not, but only because it is a race against time that something else may make it irrelevant, such as the money running out.

Colluding with foreign nationals to swing US elections? Hope none of those illegals are Russian!

WildCat

Postby WildCat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:13 am

Giz wrote:Colluding with foreign nationals to swing US elections? Hope none of those illegals are Russian!

I see no reason why Russians couldn't vote in Boston elections if this goes through, surely the Kremlin could forge thousands of electric bills and such to "prove" residency.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”