The SJW End Game

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamps

The SJW End Game

Postby ed » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:25 pm

I wonder where and what they ultimately want. It is a worry since, more and more, it appears to me that the Democratic Party is adopting the same values as the SJ contingent.

This made me think of it, posted by Doc "Yo Mama" X elsewhere:
You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to secure peace. But you cannot have peace and a division of our country. If the United States submits to a division now, it will not stop, but will go on until we reapthe fate of Mexico, which is eternal war. The United States does and must assert its authority, wherever it once had power; for, if it relaxes one bit to pressure, it is gone, and I believe that such is the national feeling. This feeling assumes various shapes, but always comes back to that of Union. Once admit the Union, once more acknowledge the authority of the national Government, and, instead of devoting your houses and streets and roads to the dread uses of war, I and this army become at once your protectors and supporters, shielding you from danger, let it come from what quarter it may. I know that a few individuals cannot resist a torrent of error and passion, such as swept the South into rebellion, but you can point out, so that we may know those who desire a government, and those who insist on war and its desolation.

You might as well appeal against the thunder-storm as against these terrible hardships of war. They are inevitable, and the only way the people of Atlanta can hope once more to live in peace and quiet at home, is to stop the war, which can only be done by admitting that it began in error and is perpetuated in pride.

--Maj. Gen. Tecumseh "I Fuck Up Your Shit" Sherman, Letter to Mayor and Councilmen of Atlanta, September 12, 1864

Is the highlighted phrase offensive to Mexicans? Should we establish a MiniTrue?
The Ministry of Truth (in Newspeak, Minitrue) is the ministry of propaganda. As with the other ministries in the novel, the name Ministry of Truth is a misnomer because in reality it serves the opposite: it is responsible for any necessary falsification of historical events.

As well as administering truth, the ministry spreads a new language amongst the populace called Newspeak, in which, for example, "truth" is understood to mean statements like 2 + 2 = 5 when the situation warrants. In keeping with the concept of doublethink, the ministry is thus aptly named in that it creates/manufactures "truth" in the Newspeak sense of the word. The book describes the doctoring of historical records to show a government-approved version of events.

Funny, looking at Wiki they reference the three slogans of the Party in 1984

They are increasingly characteristic of both the left and right though the left seems to really like two and three.
Last edited by ed on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- new minimalist ethos -

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: The SJW End Game

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 pm

There is no "end game" other than as much power as possible.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Re: The SJW End Game

Postby Giz » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Meh, humans like to feel:

- purpose
- respect of their peer group
- to be able to hate/blame the "other" for their problems

The twitter flame mobs, SJW advocates and Antifa ate just manifestations of the age old inquisitions & angry mob.

The depressing thing is that we are going backwards. Perhaps because we (justifiably) honor prior civil rights pioneers, the latest generation of rights advocates is desperate to have their own dragons to slay so they can garner the same respect. Even if they have to invent the dragons.

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”