Domestic terrorism

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Domestic terrorism

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:15 pm

I guess.

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/975067634474668033

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho

Re: Domestic terrorism

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Yeeeeesh

http://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws ... story.html

Federal prosecutors say Steever and five others, including two men living in the Lehigh Valley, crisscrossed Pennsylvania selling guns, toting duffel bags filled with what they thought was methamphetamine and trading cash and gift cards for illegal weapons for nearly a year during the undercover investigation. Their goal was to get money and guns to support Aryan Strike Force, a white nationalist organization Steever founded to "protect the honour of our women, children and the future of our race and nation," using violence to accomplish its goals, according to court documents.

Brilliant tactician:

“Consistent with this planned assault by an ASF prospect, Steever and Baird ... participated in an assault at a bar involving several black bar patrons,” the court filing says.

The filing says Steever repeatedly walked past five black men sitting at the bar inside Spanky’s Gentlemens Club on Butler Street in Wilson, telling them “move n-----s.” After Steever’s fourth pass, one of the men struck Steever in the head. A bouncer tried to quell the altercation and removed Steever from the bar, but the men followed him outside, where Steever pulled a knife, according to the filing.

A report by Wilson police says the five men took large rocks from the landscaping of a nearby property and used them to bludgeon Steever in the street. Police said they found Steever bleeding heavily from the mouth and nose. He was hospitalized with serious injuries, but later told Hillis he didn’t want to press charges.

“My advice to him was to stay away from that bar,” Hillis said.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Pyrrho wrote:I guess.

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/975067634474668033

Like any of these cowardly shit-for-brains losers would volunteer to give up their lives like this. I'm sure this "plan" didn't get far past the "drunken bullshit" stage.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

shemp
Title: gnat

Postby shemp » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Pyrrho wrote:Yeeeeesh

http://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws ... story.html

Brilliant tactician:

“Consistent with this planned assault by an ASF prospect, Steever and Baird ... participated in an assault at a bar involving several black bar patrons,” the court filing says.

The filing says Steever repeatedly walked past five black men sitting at the bar inside Spanky’s Gentlemens Club on Butler Street in Wilson, telling them “move n-----s.” After Steever’s fourth pass, one of the men struck Steever in the head. A bouncer tried to quell the altercation and removed Steever from the bar, but the men followed him outside, where Steever pulled a knife, according to the filing.

A report by Wilson police says the five men took large rocks from the landscaping of a nearby property and used them to bludgeon Steever in the street. Police said they found Steever bleeding heavily from the mouth and nose. He was hospitalized with serious injuries, but later told Hillis he didn’t want to press charges.

“My advice to him was to stay away from that bar,” Hillis said.

Fucking genius. Hope he gets to try this plan again in prison. He won't get off so lightly.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Pyrrho

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:16 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.3878700

A former teacher and his twin brother accused of building bombs in their Bronx apartment — with the help of teenagers — have been indicted, according to a new court filing.

Christian and Tyler Toro were indicted Thursday on charges of conspiracy, unlawful manufacture of a destructive device, and unlawful possession of a destructive device in Manhattan Federal Court. Christian Toro also faces one count of distribution of explosive materials to a minor.

Feds arrested the Toros on Feb. 15 for allegedly stockpiling more than 30 pounds of bomb-making materials, including ingredients for napalm, in their Pelham Parkway home.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:55 am

The term "Fuckin' Wankers!" appears to apply.

The "Master Race."

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Pyrrho

Postby Pyrrho » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:53 pm

The entire thread is worth reading.

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/980561965285167105

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Postby sparks » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:10 pm

"If I could only remember where I misplaced my attention span...."
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Witness

Postby Witness » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:28 am

Pyrrho wrote:The entire thread is worth reading.

Following links brought up some weird stuff (not necessarily terrorism related), e. g.:

:mrgreen:

Anaxagoras

Postby Anaxagoras » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:20 am

"ARTICAL XIII Section 12"

Oh my. That sounds important. ;)
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Postby Abdul Alhazred » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Gotta be a Poe.

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamps

Postby ed » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Anaxagoras wrote:"ARTICAL XIII Section 12"

Oh my. That sounds important. ;)

Bet it was sent registered mail.

The cited section of the HR bill.

Sec. 8113. (a) Acknowledgment and Apology.--The United States,
acting through Congress--
(1) recognizes the special legal and political relationship
Indian tribes have with the United States and the solemn
covenant with the land we share;
(2) commends and honors Native Peoples for the thousands of
years that they have stewarded and protected this land;
(3) recognizes that there have been years of official
depredations, ill-conceived policies, and the breaking of
covenants by the Federal Government regarding Indian tribes;
(4) apologizes on behalf of the people of the United States
to all Native Peoples for the many instances of violence,
maltreatment, and neglect inflicted on Native Peoples by
citizens of the United States;
(5) expresses its regret for the ramifications of former
wrongs and its commitment to build on the positive relationships
of the past and present to move toward a brighter future where
all the people of this land live reconciled as brothers and
sisters, and harmoniously steward and protect this land
together;
(6) urges the President to acknowledge the wrongs of the
United States against Indian tribes in the history of the United
States in order to bring healing to this land; and
(7) commends the State governments that have begun
reconciliation efforts with recognized Indian tribes located in
their boundaries and encourages all State governments similarly
to work toward reconciling relationships with Indian tribes
within their boundaries.

(b) Disclaimer.--Nothing in this section--
(1) authorizes or supports any claim against the United
States; or

[[Page 123 STAT. 3454]]

(2) serves as a settlement of any claim against the United
States.
- new minimalist ethos -

Witness

Postby Witness » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:10 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Gotta be a Poe.
Man of little faith! :x

Witness

Postby Witness » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Pyrrho

Postby Pyrrho » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:25 pm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/suspected ... tyle-bombs

Benjamin Morrow was found dead with white supremacist literature and the ingredients for a notorious bomb known as the “Mother of Satan.”

Morrow, 28, died in an explosion in the kitchen of his Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, apartment on March 5. His home was filled with bomb-making substances so volatile that firefighters chose to destroy the 16-unit apartment block in a controlled blaze, rather than let Morrow’s neighbors continue to live in the building. A search warrant unsealed last week revealed that Morrow kept white supremacist literature in his home. Investigators’ application for a second warrant suggests that Morrow had plans, announcing that he was clearing out a rented storage locker just hours before his death.

Kevin Heimerl of the Wisconsin Department of Justice called Morrow’s apartment a “homemade explosives laboratory.” When they responded to reports of an explosion at the home, investigators passed “a one gallon metal container of acetone,” an investigator told a judge in a newly unsealed warrant application.

When they entered the kitchen, investigators found Morrow dead in front of a still-lit stove. An “overpressure blast” had destroyed much of the room, blowing out the doors and windows and burying Morrow under the collapsed ceiling. Containers with more chemicals were spilling out an open refrigerator door.

The scene was so volatile that authorities barred the rest of the apartment building’s residents from re-entering their homes, and burned the entire building to the ground in a 1,600-degree controlled blaze overseen by 100 firefighters. Residents left their valuables inside. One of Morrow’s neighbors told the Wisconsin State Journal he planned on digging through the rubble to find a dead relative’s World War II dog tags, which had been left inside to burn.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/ ... 6bbf7.html

Bomb experts detonated explosives they found inside the building two days after the initial blast. But that was followed by an unplanned explosion less than 24 hours later. Officials then deemed the building so unsafe that residents weren’t allowed to return to collect their valuables before it was destroyed.

But FBI bomb experts changed their minds and retrieved some valuables from all but two apartments, Beaver Dam Mayor Becky Glewen said.

“I just met with a number of individuals who were picking up those items,” Glewen said Thursday afternoon. “It’s quite frankly very emotional to have everything left of your lives put in front of you in two totes.”

Paulie Cicero
Title: Legitimate Businessman

Postby Paulie Cicero » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:29 pm

One of Morrow’s jobs was to cook and sample some of the frozen pizzas as they came down the assembly line at the food manufacturing company, Campbell said. Richelieu makes pizzas for more than 40 labels, she said.

“He’d cut off a little sample to taste it to make sure it tasted good. The rest of the pizza went to the employees’ break room,” Campbell said.

Some cafone put too many onions in the sauce.

WildCat

Postby WildCat » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:34 pm

How could you be so angry with a dream job like that?
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Postby sparks » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:01 pm

How could you be so worthless as to work there in the first place?
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Postby Doctor X » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:40 am

Truly, all of us tremble at his Race Superiority. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

shuize

Postby shuize » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:04 am

shemp wrote:Fucking genius. Hope he gets to try this plan again in prison. He won't get off so lightly.

My first thought as well: Good luck with that shit in prison.

Return to “Politics & Social Issues”