Democratic Party Sues Trump Campaign For Election Interference

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
xouper

Re: Democratic Party Sues Trump Campaign For Election Interference

Post by xouper » Thu May 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Mentat wrote:Don't want to make a remake of your previous incidents I see. Unless you were doing your due diligence and were completely aware of the nature of your source you were so insistent on pushing. But then that would imply you are just plain evil instead of an idiot.
If you are referring to this thread and here and again here, then those who were paying attention already know that I erred in failing to notice the source of the information I posted, but when Rob Lister brought it to my attention, I acknowledged my error. Yes, I had a rare moment of idiocy for not noticing that the source I cited was evil. I had never seen that source before, and thus I should have checked it out, but unfortunately, I didn't. That's what happens sometimes when one posts stuff prematurely.

Unfortunately there are some trolls here who (unreasonably) refuse to accept my apology or explanation, preferring instead to continue (unfairly) attacking my character for that incident.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Thu May 03, 2018 11:47 pm

xouper wrote:Please pardon if I ignore the troll amongst us.
Just so you know, I consider that you. But that's just me.

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Fri May 04, 2018 12:10 am

xouper wrote:
Mentat wrote:Don't want to make a remake of your previous incidents I see. Unless you were doing your due diligence and were completely aware of the nature of your source you were so insistent on pushing. But then that would imply you are just plain evil instead of an idiot.
If you are referring to this thread and here and again here, then those who were paying attention already know that I erred in failing to notice the source of the information I posted, but when Rob Lister brought it to my attention, I acknowledged my error. Yes, I had a rare moment of idiocy for not noticing that the source I cited was evil. I had never seen that source before, and thus I should have checked it out, but unfortunately, I didn't. That's what happens sometimes when one posts stuff prematurely.

Unfortunately there are some trolls here who (unreasonably) refuse to accept my apology or explanation, preferring instead to continue (unfairly) attacking my character for that incident.
And I would have never brought it up had you issued a sincere apology. But you didn't.

"Yes, that was unfortunate, because then some people might think it's valid to discredit anything they say simply because of who they are"

That is not an apology, that is a snide double down, and one you repeatedly made throughout that thread. And you were definitely trolling in that thread, so I don't want to hear any BS about you looking for a constructive argument. Not to mention the incredible hypocrisy that your whole argument "Yes, that was unfortunate, because then some people might think it's valid to discredit anything they say simply because of who they are" was coming from you of all people.

And lastly, who they hell randomly stumbles on some neonazi rag and aggressively pushes it with "don't discredit the source"? That's not something one casually does unless they commonly read these kinds of things or are active participants in communities where these sources are passed around. And seeing how ultra-rightwing you are, I'm not seeing how that isn't the case. Particularly when you start talking like an alt-right dipshit and using their terminology all of the sudden.
It's "pea-can", man.

Lapis Sells . . . But Who's Buying?

xouper

Post by xouper » Fri May 04, 2018 12:58 am

Mentat the Troll wrote:
xouper wrote:

And I would have never brought it up had you issued a sincere apology. But you didn't.

"Yes, that was unfortunate, because then some people might think it's valid to discredit anything they say simply because of who they are"
I notice you did not quote where I apologized and acknowledged my error, even though I linked to them.

You behavior here is despicable and dishonorable.

But you don't care, and in fact you have admitted you enjoy doing it, which is clear evidence of trolling on your part.

Mentat the Troll wrote:That is not an apology, that is a snide double down, and one you repeatedly made throughout that thread. And you were definitely trolling in that thread, so I don't want to hear any BS about you looking for a constructive argument. Not to mention the incredible hypocrisy that your whole argument "Yes, that was unfortunate, because then some people might think it's valid to discredit anything they say simply because of who they are" was coming from you of all people.

And lastly, who they hell randomly stumbles on some neonazi rag and aggressively pushes it with "don't discredit the source"? That's not something one casually does unless they commonly read these kinds of things or are active participants in communities where these sources are passed around. And seeing how ultra-rightwing you are, I'm not seeing how that isn't the case. Particularly when you start talking like an alt-right dipshit and using their terminology all of the sudden.

Your accusations are factually incorrect.

I have already addressed and refuted all that bullshit.

You have chosen to deliberately misinterpret my posts and continue to make false and libelous accusations about me based on your faulty and erroneous interpretations. Your accusations would not stand up in court, should I decide to sue you for libel, and yet you keep making them, which is clear and unambiguous evidence of despicable and dishonorable behavior on your part.

xouper

Post by xouper » Fri May 04, 2018 1:01 am

Rob Lister wrote:
Care to put that to a vote on this forum?

How many people here think I'm the troll here and how many don't?

Go ahead, I dare you to post such a poll.

If the vote goes against me, then I will voluntarily leave and never come back.

Would that make you happy?

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Fri May 04, 2018 1:28 am

Look at the fucking coward try to hide behind threats because things aren't going its way. Like your garden variety alt-right troll. Despicable as usual. I don't want to ever hear about you virtual signalling about free speech, because it's obvious you don't give a damn about it.

And I know you're goddamn pattern. You're going to play the "I didn't *technically* say I want to sue you, I just repeated it thrice" troll game you like to play.

You're a nazi loving cowardly asshole. Get over it. If you don't like people calling you nasty names, then don't be a nasty person who does the things that justify the names. Because unlike you, I don't need to rely on threats like some thug.
It's "pea-can", man.

xouper

Post by xouper » Fri May 04, 2018 1:49 am

Mentat wrote:Look at the fucking coward try to hide behind threats because things aren't going its way. Like your garden variety alt-right troll. Despicable as usual. I don't want to ever hear about you virtual signalling about free speech, because it's obvious you don't give a damn about it.

And I know you're goddamn pattern. You're going to play the "I didn't *technically* say I want to sue you, I just repeated it thrice" troll game you like to play.

You're a nazi loving cowardly asshole. Get over it. If you don't like people calling you nasty names, then don't be a nasty person who does the things that justify the names. Because unlike you, I don't need to rely on threats like some thug.
:roll:

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 am

You wanna explain how any of that is "trolling", thug?
It's "pea-can", man.

xouper

Post by xouper » Fri May 04, 2018 5:03 am

Mentat wrote:You wanna explain how any of that is "trolling", thug?
As I already pointed out more than once, you have long ago forfeited the moral high ground to demand I answer any of your questions.

Perhaps you could ask if anyone here is willing to defend your despicable behavior in this thread.

Or perhaps I could just forgive your behavior here and we can all get back to discussing the issues.

Or would you prefer to continue trolling and disrupting the conversation and wasting everyone's time?

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Fri May 04, 2018 5:27 am

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL Champions!!!

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri May 04, 2018 9:22 am

Hey xouper!

Feeding time.

Get on it STAT! :cowbell:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Fri May 04, 2018 12:36 pm

xouper wrote:
As I already pointed out more than once, you have long ago forfeited the moral high ground to demand I answer any of your questions.

Perhaps you could ask if anyone here is willing to defend your despicable behavior in this thread.

Or perhaps I could just forgive your behavior here and we can all get back to discussing the issues.

Or would you prefer to continue trolling and disrupting the conversation and wasting everyone's time?
Trolling doesn't mean "shit I don't like to hear". You're just using it as a rhetorical shield because you can't truthfully answer questions about your own behavior. Particularly when you were and are being less than sincere and repeatedly pushing a particular source, and here where you got salty when I didn't accept your assertion that there was concrete evidence about the DNC hacks being leaks, while refusing every single time to post a single link to any of it.

Now that is trolling. You ended the conversation with a hissy fit when you refused to present hard evidence to back your claim, and just expected me to take your and Assange's word on it. And I showed you just why neither of you two dipshits aren't trustworthy at all. When it comes to taking things on your word, then your past dishonest behavior becomes relevant to the discussion. The only person being insincere about a rational argument is you. The only one who ended the argument is you. So either post your damn evidence - which I'm certain you made up further justifying the lack in trust in you - or admit you're lying. Otherwise every post you make is trolling at this point.
It's "pea-can", man.

gnome

Post by gnome » Fri May 04, 2018 12:50 pm

xouper wrote:
Rob Lister wrote:
Care to put that to a vote on this forum?

How many people here think I'm the troll here and how many don't?

Go ahead, I dare you to post such a poll.

If the vote goes against me, then I will voluntarily leave and never come back.

Would that make you happy?
I'd rather give the stupid poll a miss and see the information. That would establish the matter far more definitively than a poll.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri May 04, 2018 3:09 pm

Would you bet your life on that?

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

AL Champions!!!

xouper

Post by xouper » Fri May 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Mentat the Troll wrote:Trolling doesn't mean "shit I don't like to hear".
I never claimed that's what trolling means. You came to that false conclusion all on your own.

Mentat the Troll wrote:You're just using it as a rhetorical shield because you can't truthfully answer questions about your own behavior. Particularly when you were and are being less than sincere and repeatedly pushing a particular source, and here where you got salty when I didn't accept your assertion that there was concrete evidence about the DNC hacks being leaks, while refusing every single time to post a single link to any of it.

Now that is trolling. You ended the conversation with a hissy fit when you refused to present hard evidence to back your claim, and just expected me to take your and Assange's word on it. And I showed you just why neither of you two dipshits aren't trustworthy at all. When it comes to taking things on your word, then your past dishonest behavior becomes relevant to the discussion. The only person being insincere about a rational argument is you. The only one who ended the argument is you. So either post your damn evidence - which I'm certain you made up further justifying the lack in trust in you - or admit you're lying. Otherwise every post you make is trolling at this point.
:roll:

All lies.

None of that is even remotely true.

Pathetic.

Despicable.

Dishonorable.

And ultimately, no one here gives a shit what you think about me. And that's because everyone here can plainly see you have no credibility, which you have already explicitly admitted anyway. You're just a whining little blatherskite suffering from Xouper Derangement Syndrome. That's the real reason I don't sue you for libel, my reputation here has not been damaged by your egregiously false and libelous accusations.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri May 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Argumentum ad captandum vulgus for gnome.

--J.D.

AL Champions!!!

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Fri May 04, 2018 10:53 pm

xouper wrote:That's the real reason I don't sue you for libel, my reputation here has not been damaged by your egregiously false and libelous accusations.
Bullshit, it's because you don't have a case when we're both anonymous, dumbass. And you sure as hell don't have a good reputation. You were just hoping I was a coward like you and took your threats seriously. Countless Americans shed their blood for our freedom of speech, and I'll be damned if I give it up some some traitorous fascist fuckface throwing a hissy fit. You constantly cry about bullying, but the only one here making tangible threats is you. And just like your false claims of evidence, you don't have shit to back up your words. So either put up or shut up. And just like all of your other laughable claims, we all know what you will do.
It's "pea-can", man.

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri May 04, 2018 11:02 pm

xouper: The troll is still hungry. Feed him.

Mentat

Post by Mentat » Fri May 04, 2018 11:07 pm

Explain how a single thing I said was "trolling". And why the hell are you siding with the lying fuckface making threats here?
It's "pea-can", man.

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri May 04, 2018 11:26 pm

Mentat wrote:Explain how a single thing I said was "trolling". And why the hell are you siding with the lying fuckface making threats here?
Why does anyone do anything? :BigGrin3: