Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
gnome

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by gnome » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 pm

ed wrote:
gnome wrote:
Abdul Alhazred wrote:Not really on topic, and not even about the UK, but somehow this oped in The New York Times seems relevant.

The German Feminists’ Dilemma
By Anna Sauerbrey
Ms. Sauerbrey is an editor at the newspaper Der Tagesspiegel.

The cases {unequivocal nasty ones previously noted in the article} have added fuel to the far right’s fiery anti-immigrant rhetoric. And it has created a dilemma for Germany’s liberal feminists: How can they fight against violence without supporting anti-immigrant resentments? Or to put it even more bluntly: Is it even possible to defend pluralism and women’s rights at the same time in Germany today?

Violence against women committed by immigrant men first became a topic of debate after hundreds of women were sexually harassed and abused by groups of young men, most of whom were immigrants from North African countries, at Cologne’s main train station on New Year’s Eve in 2015. Since then there has been a steady drumbeat of stories, ranging from harassment in the streets to rape and murder, across Germany.

What a bullshit question. There is no reason pluralism cannot coexist with consistently enforced laws against violence. What the hell.
This
How can they fight against violence without supporting anti-immigrant resentments
is an explicit admission that immigrants are the problem.
Not the way I see it. Let me break it down to a little bit absurd but I hope it makes the point:

Proposal: "A lot of criminals are immigrants. Let's not let any immigrants in."
(opposition ensues)
Proposal: "Fine, let them do whatever they want. Wouldn't want to appear racist!"
(opposition ensues)
Proposal: "I can't win! There's no other options! Peaceful pluralism is impossible!"
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

asthmatic camel
Title: Forum commie nun.

Post by asthmatic camel » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Read the quotes in the video, Abdul.

She's a vicious bitch.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Pretty small stuff compared to the stuff he was singing about.

Not "equalizing the age of consent"? :MuhammadBoom:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:13 am

Yeah, I'd like to see that, Abdul but, on the whole, you left-footers get a much better deal than you did when Tom Robinson wrote the song way back when. My youngest brother is happily married to his rather handsome husband, for example. The pair of them would likely have been locked up for perversity back in 1979.

The war's almost won. :)
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:35 am

About that age of consent.

Equal in the USA (14th amendment "equal protection") but higher than the UK all around.

In a few years, after the UK goes Muslim, you guys will lower it to nine, but not for "left-footers" :BigGrin3:

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:42 am

I have the blues...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:20 am

That was an interesting stroll down memory lane (glad things are better now),
and a lovely preview of Germany's Feminist/Muslim Immigrant issues...
(Dear Germany, For a real good preview, look at Sweden)...

Meanwhile back at (part of) the OP: U.K. sex grooming gang gets 90 years in prison
The twisted grooming gang that sexually preyed on troubled teen girls have been jailed for a whopping 90 years.

The convictions in an Oxford, U.K. courtroom marks the latest crackdown on south Asian gangrape gangs.
:roll:
I think they meant to say 'grooming gangs.'
Most of the assaults occurred in one of their cars the perverts called a “shag wagon.”

According to published reports, the sick gang would ply the girls — who often came from troubled homes — with booze and drugs at parties in the university town.

Some were as young as 13.
The abuse took place between 1998 and 2005.
That speaks volumes.

Addendum:
Convicted were: Moinul Islam; Assad Hussain; Haji Khan; Raheem Ahmed; Kamran Khan; Kameer Iqbal; Alladitta Yousaf, and Khalid Hussain.
Yep, those are defiantly Asians...no doubt about it....

:doglaugh:
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm

I grew up in a cultural milieu where protest songs were a thing before it hit the popular culture, but the only "gay lib" song I ever heard that was musically decent and had noncringeworthy lyrics was Sing if you're glad to be gay.

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:59 pm

I blame the parents. WTF were they doing allowing their teenage daughters out going to parties and buying kebabs at Muslim kebab shops?

You don't see Muslim girls up to that kind of Satanic behaviour. They're kept locked up and forced to wear hijabs until they're sold into forced marriages after having most of their genitals removed.

Sometimes.

I'd like to ask my female, Muslim dentist her opinion. But not when she has a drill in my mouth.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:08 pm

kebabs are a gateway food.

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Stick with good Christian souvlaki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souvlaki

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:07 pm

https://theconversation.com/tommy-robin ... tive-98261
Robinson’s arrest sparked a highly stylised campaign, both on and offline, portraying him as merely exercising his right to free speech when he broadcast outside the court. He was protecting the public by “exposing Muslim paedophiles” – presumably a reference to the defendants in the case, who are innocent until proven guilty under UK law. The exact details of the case that Robinson was disrupting are at the moment unclear, due to the reporting ban – the ban that Robinson breached. However, Robinson likes to portray himself as a crusading journalist who “exposes” Muslim crimes.

Depicting Robinson as a victim who was simply exercising his right to free speech is a strategic construction and an entirely false narrative. The facts regarding Robinson’s imprisonment have nothing to do with free speech. He was jailed for contempt of court and for breaching a previous suspended prison sentence, also given for contempt of court (for filming inside Canterbury Crown Court during another rape trial).

The remarks he made on the live stream outside Leeds Crown Court, according to the trial judge, were “highly prejudicial to the defendants in the case” and had the potential to cause a mistrial. That could potentially have cost hundreds of thousands of pounds, as well as forcing the alleged victims to have to go through the stress of another trial. Robinson pleaded guilty and expressed his “deep regret” about his actions. His imprisonment was nothing to do with freedom of speech. It was to do with preventing a fair trial.
See, in America we assume everyone is guilty even though we say "innocent until proven guilty". We conduct their trials on cable shows while the trials go on. We poison the justice system so badly through press coverage that finding impartial juries is almost impossible. We have to sequester idiots for anything cable takes an interest in.

Now this article I linked is written by homoleftists, so everything including the weather is "far right" (tm). That lazy smearing. But it represents a contrarian viewpoint to the circle jerking I see going on in America where we have a toxic justice press coverage system.

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:36 pm

skeeve wrote:Addendum:
Convicted were: Moinul Islam; Assad Hussain; Haji Khan; Raheem Ahmed; Kamran Khan; Kameer Iqbal; Alladitta Yousaf, and Khalid Hussain.
Yep, those are defiantly Asians...no doubt about it....

:doglaugh:
UPDATE: Grooming Gangs Jailed vs National Cover-Up

Code: Select all

date 	 	 	city			Fname 	surname		age 	Islamic 	
2018-06-12 	Oxford		Haji 	  	Khan 		 38	 	Y 	
2018-06-12 	Oxford		Alladitta 	Yousaf 		48 		Y 	
2018-06-12 	Oxford		Raheem 	Ahmed 		40 		Y 	
2018-06-12 	Oxford		Moinul 	Islam 		41 		Y 	
2018-06-12 	Oxford		Kamran 	Khan 		36 		Y 	
2018-06-12 	Oxford		Khalid 	Hussain 		38 		Y 	
2018-06-12 	Oxford		Kameer 	Iqbal 		39 		Y 	
2018-06-12 	Oxford		Assad 	Hussain 		37 		Y 	
2018-02 	 	Burton		Sohail 	Ali 	 		19 		Y 	
2018-02 	 	Burton		Shaheem 	Ratyal 		19 		Y 	
2018-02 	 	Burton		Mohammed Rizwan 		18 		Y 	
2018-02 	 	Burton		Taiyab 	Hussain 	`	19 		Y 	
Sorry about that, I can't seem to get this to work right, at any rate, if you follow the link there is plenty more.
Long story shorter, they are primarily "Islamic"...Asians of course)... :roll:

The guy who wrote this also authored a book called "Easy Meat." There are pages of this stuff, told over time last to first).
1995 Bradford - Children's charity Barnardo's received £670,000 (approx $1,000,000) funding from UK government for project dealing with "child prostitutes" in this one town.
1991 Bradford - social workers admit knowing of Muslim grooming gangs
1988 Wolverhampton - Sikh men resort to armed violence to stop Muslim gangs entrapping Sikh girls as "sex slaves"
1975 Rotherham - local newspaper recorded a court case of underage girls who were being plied with alcohol and then being raped by multiple Pakistani and Arab men. UK government, police, social workers, journalists, childrens' charities were only to admit that they'd come to be aware of such behaviour in 2011.
It is worth noting as AC has pointed out, that Muslims make up ~ 5% of the population in the UK.
However they seem to account for 80 to 90 % of the "Asian grooming gangs" tried and convicted as of the writing of this article.
Link: http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/groom ... ngs-jailed

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Just to bring everyone up to speed. :coolspecs:

Bonus coolness just for AC :mrgreen:

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Not bad.

But seeing as you're a left-footer, I thought you'd have preferred Harry Irene...

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 pm

And my all-time favourite Beefheart track, Owed T'Alex.

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:29 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:Not bad.

But seeing as you're a left-footer, I thought you'd have preferred Harry Irene...
Art is art, even when straight guys do it.

BTW as British sexual slang goes "left-footer" is pretty weak stuff compared to "shirt lifter" :lmao:

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:42 am

corplinx wrote:https://theconversation.com/tommy-robin ... tive-98261
Robinson’s arrest sparked a highly stylised campaign, both on and offline, portraying him as merely exercising his right to free speech when he broadcast outside the court. He was protecting the public by “exposing Muslim paedophiles” – presumably a reference to the defendants in the case, who are innocent until proven guilty under UK law.
The remarks he made on the live stream outside Leeds Crown Court, according to the trial judge, were “highly prejudicial to the defendants in the case” and had the potential to cause a mistrial.
Interesting because another article I quoted earlier indicated that the judge did not even watch the recording of the full live stream (over an hours worth (video here). (article here) Everything indicates Tommy was in and out and off to prison in less than an hour so (unless the judge was watching the live stream) there is really no way he could have known what Tommy said. Anyway...
That could potentially have cost hundreds of thousands of pounds, as well as forcing the alleged victims to have to go through the stress of another trial.
ed and I have both asked why they do not sequester in the UK?

Also, why do they seem to "bend over backwards" to ensure that "Asians" get the presumption of 'innocent until proven guilty' to the point of banning reporting on the trials, when in other cases, they invite the media to participate?
From an earlier posting:
Skeeve wrote:
asthmatic camel wrote:And then there's Stuart Hall. Another TV star convicted of grooming young girls. Again, not a Muslim.

And Rolf Harris, another TV star convicted of grooming young girls.

All the above were in broadcasting jobs which appealed to children when I was a young lad.

Yea AC, I know you said:
*SHRUG* I do not make the laws, Wildcat, nor do I enforce or interpret them. Reporting restrictions are available for judges to apply in certain circumstances as and when they see fit. In some cases they apply automatically.
back on page 4 of this thread.
See: http://skepticalcommunity.com/forums/vi ... 2A#p916463

However it seems as if these "Asian grooming gang trials" are being handled with kid gloves as it were.
This, in turn, tends to support the idea that officials of the CPS are very concerned not to appear "Islamophobic" IMHO, YMMV.
See, in America we assume everyone is guilty even though we say "innocent until proven guilty". ...

Now this article I linked is written by homoleftists, so everything including the weather is "far right" (tm). .... But it represents a contrarian viewpoint to the circle jerking I see going on in America where we have a toxic justice press coverage system.
Be it ever so toxic, yellow or (now a days) fake, it is still free. Freedom of the press and a pretty decent freedom of speech...

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:39 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
asthmatic camel wrote:Not bad.

Art is art, even when straight guys do it.

BTW as British sexual slang goes "left-footer" is pretty weak stuff compared to "shirt lifter" :lmao:
I could call you a Rear Admiral, or A Navigator of the Windward Passage. One who bowls from the pavilion end, if you're of a cricketing persuasion...

asthmatic camel

Post by asthmatic camel » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:02 am

Anyways, I'm all in favour of a free press and freedom of speech.

I am not, however, in favour of shouting "Fire" in a crowded theatre.

That's what "Tommy Robinson" was effectively doing. Inciting racial hatred when the perpetrators were already being tried and convicted.

Around 3% of the UK population are Muslims, the vast majority decent, hard-working people who benefit our society and economy enormously. Many are doctors and health care professionals.

I know for certain that they're just as disgusted by the grooming gangs as I am.