Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Skeeve

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Skeeve » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:36 am

GUY ADAMS asks why British hatemonger Tommy Robinson is being funded by American billionaires
An old-fashioned media scrum greeted Tommy Robinson when he was freed on bail last week, having successfully appealed against his jail term for contempt of court.

Accompanied by a tattooed heavy, the far-Right activist refused to answer questions from assembled reporters and camera crews, declaring: 'All the mainstream media do is lie...I've got a lot to say [but] nothing to you.'
Quite appropriate IMHO, YMMV.
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Skeeve

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Skeeve » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Huddersfield grooming gang – Tommy Robinson celebrates jailing of ...

What is it with Brits and their long article titles...
The shocking cases can only now be told after a judge dramatically lifted reporting restrictions imposed nearly 12 months ago.

Robinison - who was jailed for 13 months after he risked derailing the trials - said: "Reporting restrictions have been lifted on the Leeds case, all 20 from the trials were convicted.

"One of these sick child rapists is on the run in Pakistan because he was given bail.

"No bail for me though, they took me off the street and put me in prison inside five hours but 10 mass child rapists where 15 children gave witness statements spend a year walking the streets with your children because the establishment thought they posed no risk."
We can reveal a total of 20 men, predominantly of Pakistani heritage, were found guilty of over 150 offences against 15 girls across three separate trials.
The offences took place between 2004 and 2011 and included dozens of rapes, sexual assaults, trafficking, abduction and child prostitution.

More trials are set to follow next year but the judge said it was time the public knew what had happened and who was responsible.

The latest abuse took place in Huddersfield, West Yorks., and follows similar scandals in Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford, Oxford and Newcastle.

The judge at Leeds Crown Court said the "gravity" of the offending "far exceeded" anything he had ever seen before.
But what all of the girls had in common was their age, their social isolation and their acute vulnerability.

Tragically, each one was then repeatedly failed by the system.

Prosecutor Richard Wright QC told the jury on each of the three trials: "You might wonder why nobody was looking out for the welfare of these girls.
One of the girls, who was just 12 at the time, was forcibly removed from her care home after her attackers told staff: "I want to f**k her."
Yes, a success, a flaming success!