Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
User avatar
asthmatic camel
Posts: 18112
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:53 pm
Title: Forum commie nun.
Location: Stirring the porridge with my spurtle.
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by asthmatic camel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:31 pm

It's a storm in a teacup.

We have 65 million people here in Britland, 5% of which are Muslims.

29 Muslims are charged with sexual exploitation/neglect of 18 young women.

1 Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, aka Tommy Robinson is in prison for contempt of court, having knowingly breached his terms of bail.

And it's a worldwide story?

Feh.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 67453
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 3371 times
Been thanked: 2137 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:51 am

If I can make it serve my Agenda. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

User avatar
Giz
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by Giz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:15 am

asthmatic camel wrote:It's a storm in a teacup.

We have 65 million people here in Britland, 5% of which are Muslims.

29 Muslims are charged with sexual exploitation/neglect of 18 young women.

1 Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, aka Tommy Robinson is in prison for contempt of court, having knowingly breached his terms of bail.

And it's a worldwide story?

Feh.
Is not the latest 18 victims that make it a world wide story. It's:

"Hundreds of girls and young women were raped in the city of Rotherham, and hundreds by similar exploitation rings in Rochdale,Peterborough, Newcastle, Oxford, and Bristol. Now, up to a thousand girls are thought to have been drugged, raped, and beaten in Telford between the 1980s and the 2010s."

User avatar
ed
Posts: 32994
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:52 pm
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp
Has thanked: 437 times
Been thanked: 749 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by ed » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:21 am

asthmatic camel wrote:It's a storm in a teacup.

We have 65 million people here in Britland, 5% of which are Muslims.

29 Muslims are charged with sexual exploitation/neglect of 18 young women.

1 Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, aka Tommy Robinson is in prison for contempt of court, having knowingly breached his terms of bail.

And it's a worldwide story?

Feh.
Fair as far as it goes. The problem, to me, seems to be that there are at least two forms of justice. One that applies to protected classes and one for everyone else. So the question is, is that a true statement? Were complaints ignored/back burnered because the powers that be did not wish to appear "racist"? When did this problem (rape gangs) first surface? How many convictions have there been? Did police or other officials obstruct justice by not taking action on complaints? Have any of those people been called to account? And how many column inches were devoted to these horrific charges in the Brit MSM?

If Britland were a banana republic it would indeed be a tempest in a tea pot. As it is, not so much.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47574
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 773 times
Been thanked: 1426 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by Nyarlathotep » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:33 am

Doctor X wrote:If I can make it serve my Agenda. . . .

--J.D.
That's the only thing people give a fuck about anymore. No one cares about the rightness or wrongess of anything. Only about how they can use this to prove "those other guys" are the epitome of evil. No one gives a shit about victims of whatever wrong they are banging on about, except insofar as it allows them to pretend to give a fuck and club someone else over the head. Figuratively or literally, they don't care
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 67453
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 3371 times
Been thanked: 2137 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:50 am

Giz wrote:Is not the latest 18 victims that make it a world wide story. It's:

"Hundreds of girls and young women were raped in the city of Rotherham, and hundreds by similar exploitation rings in Rochdale,Peterborough, Newcastle, Oxford, and Bristol. Now, up to a thousand girls are thought to have been drugged, raped, and beaten in Telford between the 1980s and the 2010s."
Well, if you are going to nitpick. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

User avatar
Skeeve
Posts: 10282
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:35 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by Skeeve » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Point: Morrissey expresses sympathy for jailed EDL founder Tommy Robinson
Morrissey has expressed sympathy for the founder of the far-right English Defence League, Tommy Robinson, who was jailed last week for 13 months for being found in contempt of court.
...
Speaking on blogging site Tremr, Morrissey said: “It’s very obvious that Labour or the Tories do not believe in free speech … I mean, look at the shocking treatment of Tommy Robinson.”
CounterPoint: Morrissey blasted for defending jailed EDL founder Tommy Robinson
The Smiths founder made his provocative comments in an interview where he lavished praise on another right-winger who branded Islam "evil" and a "killing machine"
...
Robinson, 35, was jailed last week for 13 months for contempt of court.

The activist was taken into custody for breach of the peace as he streamed an hour long Facebook Live outside Leeds Crown Court, footage which was watched 250,000 times.

A court heard his comments on the film had the potential to cause the collapse of a long-running trial at a cost of hundreds of thousands of pounds to the taxpayer.
So does that mean the court actually listened to the whole hour-long plus broadcast?
Well, no. At least not according to a previous article posted above...
Unlike the judge who delivered his 13-month sentence, I watched Tommy Robinson's entire Facebook Live stream on the Muslim grooming gangs trial outside Leeds Crown Court. It is a little over an hour long and very enlightening.
see: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/wh ... y-robinson
Then Skank Of America could start in...

User avatar
Skeeve
Posts: 10282
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:35 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Skeeve » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:55 pm

EXCLUSIVE: How UK Authorities Cover Up Child Abuse by Muslim Grooming Gangs
In March 2018, shock and outrage surged across Britain as the true extent of a historic child sex abuse ring in Telford, Shropshire was uncovered in the mainstream media.

In what has since been dubbed the "worst ever" child abuse scandal in British history, as many as 1,000 young local girls may have been groomed for sex by a 200-strong syndicate of British-Asian men. Victims were said to have been trafficked, drugged, beaten, raped and in some cases even murdered.

While the scale of the criminal conspiracy, and the specific offenses involved, predictably sickened members of the public far and wide, so too did allegations local authorities knew about the problem in the early 1990s, and failed to maintain details of abusers in Asian communities for fear of being labeled racist.
Back to the 1990's now?
SHIT
Many social workers and victims testified Telford police and council were unwilling, unhelpful and sometimes intentionally obstructive of their efforts to report and prosecute perpetrators. In a particularly perverse instance, police failed to investigate a case five times until a member of parliament intervened — in another, a victim claimed officers discouraged her from pursuing her case after she told them she was speaking to journalists.

However, for those who have been researching the grooming phenomenon in the UK for some time, the Telford exposures were hardly revelatory. Among them is Peter McLoughlin, author of the 2014 work Easy Meat, which delved into the issue of grooming gangs in forensic detail.

For years, Peter believed grooming gangs to be a "racist myth", perpetuated by far-right demagogues. However, his fundamental assumptions were challenged in 2009 when he met people who said their children had been abused in this manner like this. These individuals' immediate and extended families had many non-white members — reasoning they were unlikely to be racists, He began to dig deeper into the issue. What he found shocked him.
...
"In Britain, sexual abuse of children mostly involves white men — but the UK is 90 percent white. With grooming gangs, the prevalence of Muslims is so out of proportion with their numbers in Britain, ethnicity becomes highly significant. This reality must be addressed first and foremost when dealing with this crime. Islamic backgrounds dominate the profiles of ‘localized groomers', suggesting Muslim culture finds this crime far more acceptable than do other ethnicities in Britain," Peter told Sputnik.
...
Despite being widespread, Peter suggests British authorities have "deliberately ignored" the issue for decades — despite politicians, law enforcement agencies and officials, charities, social workers, academics and journalists being fully cognisant of the phenomenon for some time, grooming was rarely if ever documented by the mainstream media, the campaigns of child-care charities, official reports, or academic works. What accounts for this failure to acknowledge an undeniable reality?

"Stringent political correctness, and a fear of being labelled racist, ensured people didn't speak out,in the process enabling perpetrators to sexually abuse schoolgirls for decades with impunity. This, in an age where parents can be prosecuted for smacking their children!
That is kind of strange IMHO...YMMV.
Then Skank Of America could start in...

User avatar
Skeeve
Posts: 10282
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:35 am
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Skeeve » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Trivia: Before they moved on to white girls, the "Asian grooming gangs" used to pick on Sikhs...

Here is a Sikh commenting on a recent trial, involving girls from his community...
Then Skank Of America could start in...

User avatar
asthmatic camel
Posts: 18112
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:53 pm
Title: Forum commie nun.
Location: Stirring the porridge with my spurtle.
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by asthmatic camel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:11 am

Giz wrote:
asthmatic camel wrote:It's a storm in a teacup.

We have 65 million people here in Britland, 5% of which are Muslims.

29 Muslims are charged with sexual exploitation/neglect of 18 young women.

1 Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, aka Tommy Robinson is in prison for contempt of court, having knowingly breached his terms of bail.

And it's a worldwide story?

Feh.
Is not the latest 18 victims that make it a world wide story. It's:

"Hundreds of girls and young women were raped in the city of Rotherham, and hundreds by similar exploitation rings in Rochdale,Peterborough, Newcastle, Oxford, and Bristol. Now, up to a thousand girls are thought to have been drugged, raped, and beaten in Telford between the 1980s and the 2010s."

Check out the official figures for sexual offences here.
Main points

The Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW) is the preferred measure of trends in the prevalence of sexual assault since this is unaffected by changes in police activity, recording practices and propensity of victims to report such crimes.

The CSEW estimated that 20% of women and 4% of men have experienced some type of sexual assault since the age of 16, equivalent to an estimated 3.4 million female victims and 631,000 male victims.

An estimated 3.1% of women (510,000) and 0.8% of men (138,000) aged 16 to 59 experienced sexual assault in the last year, according to the year ending March 2017 CSEW; no significant change from the previous year’s survey.

There has been no significant change in the prevalence of sexual assault measured by the CSEW between the year ending March 2005 (2.6%) and the year ending March 2017 (2.0%) surveys.

The CSEW showed that around 5 in 6 victims (83%) did not report their experiences to the police.

The increase in sexual offences recorded by the police is thought to be driven by improvements in recording practices and a greater willingness of victims to come forward to report such crimes, including non-recent victims.
.

OK, these are offences committed against adults, but it does give some idea of the scale of the problem.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 67453
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 3371 times
Been thanked: 2137 times

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Doctor X » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:24 am

Which will be solved by making a martyr of a racist Cunt.

Incidentally, received a nice reminder why Eric Clapton is also a racist. I do not share the critics flaccid attempts to diminish his skills: he should have let the fool's words stand.

Anyways, this played into the hands of this Cunt and similar Conspiretards like the fat unctuous toad Alex Jones: "deh guv'mint is protecting RAPISTS! for New WOlrd ORDERS 9/11!!!11!!"

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!

User avatar
Giz
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by Giz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:43 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:
Giz wrote:
asthmatic camel wrote:It's a storm in a teacup.

We have 65 million people here in Britland, 5% of which are Muslims.

29 Muslims are charged with sexual exploitation/neglect of 18 young women.

1 Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, aka Tommy Robinson is in prison for contempt of court, having knowingly breached his terms of bail.

And it's a worldwide story?

Feh.
Is not the latest 18 victims that make it a world wide story. It's:

"Hundreds of girls and young women were raped in the city of Rotherham, and hundreds by similar exploitation rings in Rochdale,Peterborough, Newcastle, Oxford, and Bristol. Now, up to a thousand girls are thought to have been drugged, raped, and beaten in Telford between the 1980s and the 2010s."

Check out the official figures for sexual offences here.
Main points

The Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW) is the preferred measure of trends in the prevalence of sexual assault since this is unaffected by changes in police activity, recording practices and propensity of victims to report such crimes.

The CSEW estimated that 20% of women and 4% of men have experienced some type of sexual assault since the age of 16, equivalent to an estimated 3.4 million female victims and 631,000 male victims.

An estimated 3.1% of women (510,000) and 0.8% of men (138,000) aged 16 to 59 experienced sexual assault in the last year, according to the year ending March 2017 CSEW; no significant change from the previous year’s survey.

There has been no significant change in the prevalence of sexual assault measured by the CSEW between the year ending March 2005 (2.6%) and the year ending March 2017 (2.0%) surveys.

The CSEW showed that around 5 in 6 victims (83%) did not report their experiences to the police.

The increase in sexual offences recorded by the police is thought to be driven by improvements in recording practices and a greater willingness of victims to come forward to report such crimes, including non-recent victims.
.

OK, these are offences committed against adults, but it does give some idea of the scale of the problem.
Jesus Christ on a fucking pogo stick. These are not just any “some type of sexual assault “ but organized ongoing gang rape of children, based on whether they belong to a specific cultural group or not. It’s not comparable severity - like saying; don’t worry about a bunch of murder-lynchings because there’s a larger amount of assault and battery in society.

User avatar
WildCat
Posts: 13822
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:53 am
Location: The 33rd Ward, Chicago
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by WildCat » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Giz wrote:Jesus Christ on a fucking pogo stick. These are not just any “some type of sexual assault “ but organized ongoing gang rape of children, based on whether they belong to a specific cultural group or not. It’s not comparable severity - like saying; don’t worry about a bunch of murder-lynchings because there’s a larger amount of assault and battery in society.
It's like saying lynchings are no big deal because they're just a small percentage of the murders in the country.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

User avatar
Giz
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by Giz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:31 pm

WildCat wrote:
Giz wrote:Jesus Christ on a fucking pogo stick. These are not just any “some type of sexual assault “ but organized ongoing gang rape of children, based on whether they belong to a specific cultural group or not. It’s not comparable severity - like saying; don’t worry about a bunch of murder-lynchings because there’s a larger amount of assault and battery in society.
It's like saying lynchings are no big deal because they're just a small percentage of the murders in the country.
It’s even worse because at least lynching and murders are all murder, but “all-types of sexual assault “ include a lot of stuff that is far less serious than organized gang rape of children. Perhaps it’s like “don’t worry about the lynchings because it’s infrequent compared to hate speech”?

User avatar
WildCat
Posts: 13822
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:53 am
Location: The 33rd Ward, Chicago
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - live feed

Post by WildCat » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Giz wrote:
WildCat wrote:
Giz wrote:Jesus Christ on a fucking pogo stick. These are not just any “some type of sexual assault “ but organized ongoing gang rape of children, based on whether they belong to a specific cultural group or not. It’s not comparable severity - like saying; don’t worry about a bunch of murder-lynchings because there’s a larger amount of assault and battery in society.
It's like saying lynchings are no big deal because they're just a small percentage of the murders in the country.
It’s even worse because at least lynching and murders are all murder, but “all-types of sexual assault “ include a lot of stuff that is far less serious than organized gang rape of children. Perhaps it’s like “don’t worry about the lynchings because it’s infrequent compared to hate speech”?
Either way they're horrific crimes that were perpetrated with the implicit consent of the government.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

User avatar
asthmatic camel
Posts: 18112
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:53 pm
Title: Forum commie nun.
Location: Stirring the porridge with my spurtle.
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by asthmatic camel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Bullshit! No sexual crimes are committed here with the implicit consent of the government, that's not the case at all. We do have a problem with limited numbers of police able to investigate and arrest sexual offenders. I'd imagine that there's also insufficient evidence for the Crown Prosecution Service to take most cases to court.

Have a look here about the ethnicity of child sex offenders in Britland...
We contacted the CPS who provided us with the information they publish on defendants in child sex abuse cases. 98% of defendants were male in 2015/16, but no information about the ethnicity of the defendants was published.

There are other figures published by the government on those found guilty of offences against children, but these aren’t as recent. Almost 85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 were white. 3% were black and 4% were Asian and the rest were either listed as ‘other’ or unknown.

But these figures don’t tell us everything about sexual offences committed against children. For example, if someone is found guilty of raping a child under the age of 16, this will appear in the figures under ‘rape’ rather than ‘sexual activity with a minor’.

Where offenders’ ethnicity was known, 81% of people convicted of sexual offences in 2014 were white, 7% were black and 9% were Asian in 2014. These proportions were similar over the previous four years. The government told us it doesn’t regularly publish information on the ethnicity of those found guilty of sexual offences so there is no more recent information.
Yep, they're all cunts but they certainly aren't all Muslims.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

User avatar
asthmatic camel
Posts: 18112
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:53 pm
Title: Forum commie nun.
Location: Stirring the porridge with my spurtle.
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by asthmatic camel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:31 pm

Oh, and as for Clapton, here's a word Sonny Boy Williamson II had to say
Clapton has said that the encounter with the irascible Sonny Boy II was a game-changer for young UK musicians; while the most driven of the blues-oriented players felt compelled by the experience to double-down on their efforts, others redirected themselves toward the less intimidating worlds of rock and pop. Click here to watch Mick Jagger at a White House concert recalling Sonny Boy's assertion, "These English boys want to play the blues real bad, and they do, real bad."
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

User avatar
Giz
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Giz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:44 pm

asthmatic camel wrote:Bullshit! No sexual crimes are committed here with the implicit consent of the government, that's not the case at all. We do have a problem with limited numbers of police able to investigate and arrest sexual offenders. I'd imagine that there's also insufficient evidence for the Crown Prosecution Service to take most cases to court.

Have a look here about the ethnicity of child sex offenders in Britland...
We contacted the CPS who provided us with the information they publish on defendants in child sex abuse cases. 98% of defendants were male in 2015/16, but no information about the ethnicity of the defendants was published.

There are other figures published by the government on those found guilty of offences against children, but these aren’t as recent. Almost 85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 were white. 3% were black and 4% were Asian and the rest were either listed as ‘other’ or unknown.

But these figures don’t tell us everything about sexual offences committed against children. For example, if someone is found guilty of raping a child under the age of 16, this will appear in the figures under ‘rape’ rather than ‘sexual activity with a minor’.

Where offenders’ ethnicity was known, 81% of people convicted of sexual offences in 2014 were white, 7% were black and 9% were Asian in 2014. These proportions were similar over the previous four years. The government told us it doesn’t regularly publish information on the ethnicity of those found guilty of sexual offences so there is no more recent information.
Yep, they're all cunts but they certainly aren't all Muslims.
So, the statistics for the period before the grooming gangs would have been added to the statistics (because the police had avoided dealing with them as long as possible) don’t reflect the grooming gangs.

Do you think that proves anything?

User avatar
asthmatic camel
Posts: 18112
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:53 pm
Title: Forum commie nun.
Location: Stirring the porridge with my spurtle.
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 832 times

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by asthmatic camel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:02 am

I don't think it proves a great deal, Giz. If it proves anything, it's that most grooming gangs and sex offenders are not particularly Muslim.

See here
Human traffickers have used Albania for more than two decades

The trafficking of people into the UK is on the rise. The latest figures for 2015 suggest that 3,266 people were potential victims of trafficking, a 40% increase on the previous year. The largest number - 600 - came from Albania. The BBC's Reeta Chakrabarti has been speaking to victims of trafficking in both the UK and Albania.
'I was forced to sleep with several men'

In a women's refuge in southern Albania, the victims of trafficking and violence are mere schoolgirls, 10 or 12 of them eyeing us shyly and looking impossibly young.

They all have tales of brutality and exploitation. Some of these children already have little children of their own, the products of the rapes they were subjected to.

Seya was just 14 when she left a violent family home. She was sold into a trafficking ring by a man she thought was her boyfriend, and found herself in a terrifying network of underground crime, unable to distinguish between the pimps and their victims.

She was forced for months to sleep with several men a day, and "international clients" who paid more at night.

"I hate them," she said, speaking with remarkable composure for someone so young. "I want them to get the punishment that they deserve, because to be under someone's thumb, to do the things they want you to do for them... They steal your freedom - they use you, rule you - I don't know, it's very degrading."

Seya's story is sadly far from unique. Albania is a small country in which trafficking - trading in human beings - took hold in the years after the collapse of communism in 1990.

It has since been known as a source nation for people being kidnapped, smuggled and then sold. The traffickers are well organised and have a reputation for brutality.
Shit happens. The older you get, the more often shit happens. So you have to try not to give a shit even when you do. Because, if you give too many shits, you've created your own shit creek and there's no way out other than swimming through the shit. Oh, and fuck.

User avatar
Witness
Posts: 16413
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 1982 times
Been thanked: 2713 times

Re: Tommy Robinson & UK 'grooming gangs.'

Post by Witness » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:17 am

asthmatic camel wrote:here's a word Sonny Boy Williamson II had to say