Investment Migration Council

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Witness

Investment Migration Council

Post by Witness » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:57 am

A Few Words About Us

The IMC is the worldwide association for investor immigration and citizenship-by-investment, bringing together the leading stakeholders in the field and giving the industry a voice. The IMC sets the standards on a global level and interacts with other professional associations, governments and international organisations in relation to investment migration. The IMC helps to improve public understanding of the issues faced by clients and governments in this area and promotes education and high professional standards among its members.
In clear language: they sell passports. And, as things are apparently getting a tad more difficult, some of these businesses had a conference in Geneva (where the press wasn't really welcome). Program here: https://investmentmigration.org/newslet ... ue-2-2018/

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: Investment Migration Council

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:04 am

I think it was some character in a John LeCarre novel who said something along the lines of passports being "good" or "bad" rather than authentic or forged.

The difference being whether or not it gets you what you want, and not who manufactured it.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale