Inspector General report on FBI Clinton Probe

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Anaxagoras

Inspector General report on FBI Clinton Probe

Post by Anaxagoras » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 am

It's going public on Thursday (today, at least where I am, but not just yet). I wonder what it will say.

Anticipation builds for report on FBI’s Clinton probe
Conservatives on Capitol Hill are anxiously awaiting the imminent release of a report from the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general scrutinizing the law enforcement agency’s handling of its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

A spate of recent press reports suggesting that the document will be critical of top DOJ brass has raised expectations among some of President Trump’s most ardent defenders that it will provide fuel for an ongoing broadside against the department.

Congress will likely not see the document until shortly before it is made public on Thursday, with its official conclusions remaining the subject of intense speculation until then.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s probe has already exposed two incidents that Republican lawmakers say show malfeasance at the DOJ.

In April, Horowitz issued a scathing report on former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, alleging that he authorized a leak to the media in order to “advance his personal interests” and then misled internal investigators about the matter.

It was also an internal referral from Horowitz that led to the public exposure of text messages between counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page. Those messages, which were critical of Trump and other political figures during the 2016 presidential campaign, have been a lightning rod among figures on the right.

Horowitz will almost immediately have to face Congress to defend his conclusions, with the inspector general scheduled to appear in a pair of back-to-back hearings early next week.

Although Horowitz himself is widely seen by lawmakers from both parties as nonpartisan and fair, his report is almost certain to become a political football in the ongoing fight over the department’s conduct in the lead-up to the 2016 election.

How he evaluates controversial decisions made by former FBI Director James Comey will be one of the most closely read portions of the report on Thursday.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Inspector General report on FBI Clinton Probe

Post by Doctor X » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 am

:hyper:

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:56 am

Somebody is going to be mad about the findings, we just don't know who yet.

I predict somebody will use the words "farce," "sham" and "ridiculous" to describe the report before the day is finished.
William Shakespeare

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:28 am

Lol, Hillary just straight up lied when they asked her if she knew what (C) meant.

HAhahahahahaha

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:29 am

Seditious hicks too

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:36 am

The old alley oop. They gave the guy immunity so he claimed it was all him.

Herp derp. Nice coverup.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:37 am

corplinx wrote:Image

Seditious hicks too
Not really evidences of anything.

Just bullshit he told his girlfriend for ... ahem ... access.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:38 am

Pg. 294:

Coleman told us that he kept regularly took notes in a journal. Coleman’s notes from October 4 contained the following entry:

(1) Anthony Wiener [sic]
(2) [Unrelated]
(3) Wiener [sic] – texting 15 yo – Sexually Explicit 9/26 – Federal SW – IPhone/IPAD/Laptop Initial analysis of laptop – thousands emails

Hillary Clinton & Foundation
Crime Against Children

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 am

Page 405:
May 18, 2017: Mueller was appointed Special Counsel on May 17, 2017. The next day Strzok and Page exchanged text messages in a discussion of whether Strzok should join the Special Counsel’s investigation. Strzok wrote: “For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business. I unleashed it with MYE. Now I need to fix it and finish it.” Later in the same exchange, Strzok, apparently while weighing his career options, made this comparison: “Who gives a f*ck, one more A[ssistant] D[irector]...[versus] [a]n investigation leading to impeachment?”204 Later in this exchange, Strzok stated, “you and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.”

In other words, even the seditious hicks knew the Russia Hoax was a Hoax and wasn't worth pursuing. LOL

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:10 am

The FBI was a giant leak machine.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:14 am

corplinx wrote:Lol, Hillary just straight up lied when they asked her if she knew what (C) meant.

HAhahahahahaha
Meanwhile Papadopoulos gets charged with lying to the FBI because he didn't consider himself employed by the Trump campaign after he accepted the job but before he had started. And he plead guilty rather than spend his life's savings and going into deep debt to defend himself. Hillary lies about serious, material things and no charges at all.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:18 am

It was Her Turn, Wildcat.

Why can you not accept that?

:freedom:

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Giz

Post by Giz » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:08 am

WildCat wrote:
corplinx wrote:Lol, Hillary just straight up lied when they asked her if she knew what (C) meant.

HAhahahahahaha
Meanwhile Papadopoulos gets charged with lying to the FBI because he didn't consider himself employed by the Trump campaign after he accepted the job but before he had started. And he plead guilty rather than spend his life's savings and going into deep debt to defend himself. Hillary lies about serious, material things and no charges at all.
"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown" 

shuize

Post by shuize » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:22 am

WildCat wrote:Meanwhile Papadopoulos gets charged with lying to the FBI because he didn't consider himself employed by the Trump campaign after he accepted the job but before he had started. And he plead guilty rather than spend his life's savings and going into deep debt to defend himself. Hillary lies about serious, material things and no charges at all.
Seriously. While the "nonpartisan" FBI was busy giving immunity to people on both sides of the conversation in the Clinton investigation and, "Hey, what do you know, just can't seem to find any 'intent' to satisfy this negligence statute. Viva the resistance! Trump voters suck! Ha! Ha!"

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:53 am

WildCat wrote:

HAhahahahahaha
Why do you guys refuse to believe that she was a bumbling fool who was so incompetent that she didn't know something that every government employee with a security clearance is supposed to know? :freedom:
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:45 am

If it was a movie, it would be a bad movie, because no one would believe it.

--Steven "I Skate on the Other Side of the Ice" Wright, Reverse the Curse
This has become a tedious mid-season episode of the Non-Limey Original House of Cards.

--J.D.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 am

Haters and Losers, Doctor X. Haters and Losers.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:01 am

Meanwhile in the media, there's been more spin than a Kansas tornado.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Commentary: To protect Obama and Clinton, sanitize the language
Throughout Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's massive report on the Hillary Clinton email investigation are lots of strange things. One of the weirdest is the extent to which the FBI went to make up words and phrases to disguise reality.
Former President Barack Obama was found to have improperly communicated with Clinton over her illegal server while she was in a foreign country. Obama had denied that fact by falsely claiming that he never knew of her server until much later, after it was publicized.

The FBI hierarchy under Comey tried to hide the embarrassing details of Obama's conduct. As a result, the FBI deleted Obama's name from its report. In its place, the FBI inserted the laughable “another senior government official” — as if the president of the United States was just another Washington grandee who had improperly communicated on an illicit email server.
:lol:
Stranger still, Comey asserted his ignorance of the Weiner-Abedin marriage in an Orwellian manner: “I don't know that I knew that Weiner was married to Huma Abedin at the time.” Translated, that means Comey claimed that he was not sure at one point that he was sure at another point that Weiner was married to Abedin, at least at the time when the emails came to his attention. Therefore, he did not act as he should have.

What were the common themes in the FBI's linguistic distortions?

Two realities:

• One, the FBI made sure that Obama, the boss of most of the wayward FBI and DOJ officials, was not to be entangled in any scandal.

• Two, seemingly everyone at the Department of Justice and FBI assumed Hillary Clinton was going to be president. They were sure Donald Trump was headed for a humiliating and well-deserved defeat. Therefore, in the heat of the 2016 campaign, the FBI and DOJ did what they could to ingratiate themselves with those they expected to be in power during a likely eight-year Clinton presidency.
...and they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for these blasted kids and their dog trump-voters.
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:05 am

Graham calls for special counsel to investigate FBI's handling of Clinton emails, FISA warrant
Claiming that FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton's emails and the Carter Page FISA warrant were "corrupt to the core," U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham on Wednesday called for the appointment of a special prosecutor to handle both probes.

Graham, a South Carolina Republican, said FBI investigators were “in the tank” for Clinton and the FISA warrant process was abused -- possibly in a criminal fashion.
:Popcorn:
Then Skank Of America could start in...