Rape victim calls cops on news team

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Rape victim calls cops on news team

Post by Pyrrho » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am

Can't say I blame her.

Chief of Police shows up to get their minds right. Records the scene on his bodycam and posts to Facebook. Video has been removed.
Newburgh Heights Police Department
July 2 at 1:32 PM ·

The recent video posted on our Facebook page has been removed. Below is the message sent by Chief Majoy on Sunday, 7/1/2018:

The News Director from Channel 5 notified me to report they have received threats of violence and are gravely concerned for their safety. We condemn this conduct and I am saddened by it.

The spirit behind the release of this video – as noted in the post – is to remind folks to respect the privacy of this and all victims of crime. It was released with the consent of the victim with this in mind.

News 5 did indeed hold themselves accountable as they have shared. Aside of one’s thoughts or opinion on this matter, there is no room for threats of violence and this needs to stop immediately.

Please share my comments to promote safety and decry the threat of violence. Together we can make a difference.
Newschannel 5 has been receiving death threats, as is usual 2018 behavior.

Video is still on YouTube:

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: Rape victim calls cops on news team

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:33 pm

So am I a Nazi if I call the them "the enemy"?

ETA: Does this keyboard make my fingers look fat? :notsure:
Last edited by Abdul Alhazred on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Depends on the number AA.

Was it the NATO hotline??
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

shemp
Title: gnat

Post by shemp » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:32 pm

"The Media" will take it on the chin for this, but it's really about sleazy local news. I'm old enough to remember when local news covered real news. Around 1980, that started to change. I haven't watched a local news program in the last 30 years or so. Nobody needs to go to journalism school to be a local news sleazeball.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

corplinx
Title: Moderator

Post by corplinx » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:51 pm

everyone gets death threats, its no shield for being as ass anymore

shemp
Title: gnat

Post by shemp » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:07 am

I've never gotten any death threats. I'm feeling kinda depressed about it.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"[... it seems most strange that... ] the Creator of Heaven and Earth resorted to the womb of a certain Jewish lady, grew there for nine months and was born as an infant, and afterwards grew up and was betrayed into the hands of his enemies who sentenced him to death and executed him, and that afterwards... he came to life and returned to his original place. The mind of a Jew, or any other person, simply cannot tolerate these assertions. If you have listened all your life to the priests who have filled your brain and the marrow of your bones with this doctrine, and it has settled into you because of that accustomed habit. [I would argue that if you were hearing these ideas for the first time, now, as a grown adult], you would never have accepted them." -- Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, defending the Talmud at the Disputation of Barcelona, July 1263.

"God is the supreme excuse for human adults to absolve themselves of any obligation to preserve natural resources for their own children during their lifetime." -- Gene Ray

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:17 am

shemp wrote:I've never gotten any death threats. I'm feeling kinda depressed about it.
Well the census is coming up, maybe people thought you were dead.