At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
User avatar
corplinx
Posts: 19887
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:49 am
Title: Moderator
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by corplinx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Not Hoax:

The Obama admin spied on the Trump campaign.

The Russian narrative was a planned DNC campaign.

Trump won, Hillary lost. Tons of loser needs to get over it.

Russia and the US attempt to influence elections world-wide, nothing new, Mueller report says zero votes changed.

User avatar
ed
Posts: 32588
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:52 pm
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by ed » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Also ... Obama knew of Russian spying activities.
- new minimalist ethos -

User avatar
corplinx
Posts: 19887
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:49 am
Title: Moderator
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by corplinx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 pm

Russia is always spying though. Isn't this sort of a mass dissonance?

We spy on them, they spy on us.

However, it's now entirely clear that the Carter Page FISA Warrant was just Obama avoiding a watergate burglary by abusing FISA.

User avatar
ed
Posts: 32588
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:52 pm
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by ed » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:05 pm

corplinx wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 pm
Russia is always spying though. Isn't this sort of a mass dissonance?

We spy on them, they spy on us.

However, it's now entirely clear that the Carter Page FISA Warrant was just Obama avoiding a watergate burglary by abusing FISA.
Different. It was"important" enough to use in the Star Chamber to investigate an official of a campaign. And if the whole thing was not bullshit, Obama should have done something about it. As it is, it reeks to high heaven.
- new minimalist ethos -

User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Posts: 69767
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:33 pm
Title: Yes, that one.
Location: Chicago
Has thanked: 2851 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Not Hoax: Russia preferred Donald Trump to win.
I'm not definitely arguing the contrary, but I'm not at all convinced of this one (the others yes).
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

User avatar
Giz
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Giz » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:03 am

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:32 pm
Not Hoax: Russia preferred Donald Trump to win.
I'm not definitely arguing the contrary, but I'm not at all convinced of this one (the others yes).
Seems most likely that they simply allocated more resources attacking the one they thought would win (Hillary), because that was the one they wanted weakened.

Then the dems went crazy and did Putin’s destabilizing x100. How he must love it.

User avatar
corplinx
Posts: 19887
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:49 am
Title: Moderator
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by corplinx » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:26 am

Giz wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:03 am


Then the dems went crazy and did Putin’s destabilizing x100. How he must love it.
Sadly this. Putin in his wildest dreams couldn't have predicted the batshit red scare hysteria going on. He giggles every night in bed until he passes out to sleep.

Dipshits.

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47574
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 773 times
Been thanked: 1426 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:59 am

Because everyone was joining hands and singing rousing choruses of Kumbaya BEFORE 2016
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
corplinx
Posts: 19887
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:49 am
Title: Moderator
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by corplinx » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:07 am

Yeah Nyar, we are just as comically hysterical now as we were pre-upset-election-victory.

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47574
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 773 times
Been thanked: 1426 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:11 am

Where we are now is the natural progression of where we have been going for a very long time. The election only changed the specifics, who is hysterical about what, but we would be here regradless no matter what happened in the election. It was as predictable as the tides.

2020 will be like 2018 but more so too, no matter whether Trump wins, loses, or slips in the shower and breaks his neck.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47574
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 773 times
Been thanked: 1426 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:13 am

People HATE other people who have opinions opposite theirs. They hate them to death. Literally to death, if they can get away with it and/or they think society gives them permission. Always have, always will. And they haven't had an excuse to go out and eliminate those fuckers for a long, long time. It's time
Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
corplinx
Posts: 19887
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:49 am
Title: Moderator
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by corplinx » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:26 am

4 years ago the bomb throwing loonies were Alex Jones, Anne Coulter, Glenn Beck.

During Bush it was Mike Moore, Molly Ivins, etc.


The current batshits crazy bomb throwers are people like Anderson Cooper.

Stop looking for the false equivalency. People are whipped up in a frenzy by the actual press corps and not by professional trolls anymore.

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47574
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 773 times
Been thanked: 1426 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:30 am

And you didn't expect the loony bomb throwing to spread average people? Seriously?

Because I sure the fuck did. My only point of surprise is that it took this long.

And personally, I would prefer that this bandage be ripped off sooner rather than later. YMMV
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Grammatron
Posts: 33062
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Been thanked: 1620 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Grammatron » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:05 am

I did not expect the progressive population to abandon reason and critical thinking to this degree.

User avatar
xouper
Posts: 8329
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:52 am
Location: HockeyTown USA
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by xouper » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:22 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:13 am
People HATE other people who have opinions opposite theirs. . . .
That certainly would explain your hostility towards people who have opinions opposite yours.

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47574
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 773 times
Been thanked: 1426 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:24 am

Grammatron wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:05 am
I did not expect the progressive population to abandon reason and critical thinking to this degree.
People are people, and I don't mean that as a compliment. Progressive or otherwise.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
Nyarlathotep
Posts: 47574
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 773 times
Been thanked: 1426 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 am

Hey Xoup.

Want a link to my Facebook page so you can stalk that too? Maybe my schedule so you can stalk me in person?

Let me know and I will hook you up (though you are going to have to figure out how to send a messenger raven or some such, because i refuse to read your bullshit here)

P.s. When I saw you were trying to get my attention in this thread which wasn't even political in nature ,and where my contribution was as inoffensive and uncontroversial as could be that fact almost made me curious enough to click on your post to see what bullshit insult you opted to throw at me. Almost.Just to see how the completely non-controversial opinion I expressed there triggered you. But nah

So cheer the fuck up, fucker, you ALMOST succeeded in getting me to see one of your insults
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

User avatar
xouper
Posts: 8329
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:52 am
Location: HockeyTown USA
Has thanked: 189 times
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by xouper » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:05 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 am
Hey Xoup.

Want a link to my Facebook page so you can stalk that too? Maybe my schedule so you can stalk me in person?
No thanks. I have better things to do with my time than waste it stalking you. You just aren't that important.

This may come as a surprise to you, but I don't even read most of your posts here.

But if you post in a thread I am already following or the topic is interesting to me, then (in accordance with the purported purpose of this forum) your post is fair game for comment, whether to say I agree with your point or whether something you posted begs for the application of some critical thinking.

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 am
P.s. When I saw you were trying to get my attention in this thread which wasn't even political in nature ,and where my contribution was as inoffensive and uncontroversial as could be that fact almost made me curious enough to click on your post to see what bullshit insult you opted to throw at me. Almost.Just to see how the completely non-controversial opinion I expressed there triggered you. But nah

So cheer the fuck up, fucker, you ALMOST succeeded in getting me to see one of your insults
Too bad you didn't look. There was no insult there. In fact I was agreeing with a point you made. I was not the one who was triggered, apparently.

User avatar
Doctor X
Posts: 66652
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
Title: Collective Messiah
Location: Your Mom
Has thanked: 3232 times
Been thanked: 2045 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Doctor X » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:39 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 am
P.s. When I saw you were trying to get my attention
How would you know?

Unless you looked and clicked?



--J.D.

P.S. Shinji was a fag.

P.P.S. Not . . . well . . . okay . . . maybe there was something wrong with it.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
34

User avatar
ed
Posts: 32588
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:52 pm
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp
Has thanked: 424 times
Been thanked: 705 times

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by ed » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:05 am

CC Forever (no fag he)
- new minimalist ethos -