At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Nyarlathotep

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Doctor X wrote:
How would you know?

Unless you looked and clicked?

Real simple
notif.PNG
I feel safe in assuming that I am not the only one with this feature
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bango Skank Awaits The Crimson King!

xouper

Re: At joint press conference with Trump, Putin accuses Hillary of Russian collusion.

Post by xouper » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:11 pm
Doctor X wrote:
How would you know?

Unless you looked and clicked?

Real simple

notif.PNG

Some time ago, I offered to compose my replies such that Nyarl would not get those notifications (by not clicking the reply button), but no one seemed interested in taking me up on that offer. It's a little extra work on my part, but if it will help keep Ny from getting his panties in a bunch, I might be willing to make that compromise.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:58 pm

You can turn those off.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

xouper

Post by xouper » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:58 pm
You can turn those off.
OK, thanks. My offer is unnecessary.

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Last edited by Grammatron on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Cannot load tweet. Disable your adblocker and tracking protection.

No.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Giz

Post by Giz » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:27 pm

Grammatron wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:00 pm
While that may be true. .. part of me feels like that should go in the shitpost thread.

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Yeah I thought about it but if you follow that rule the whole administration can go into the shitpost thread and then it's Poe on steroids.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:47 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:11 pm
Turn off that notification.

Nevertheless, there is no evidences, thanks, that either is relying to you.

I mean, really, why do you care if someone replies to you or quotes you. Turn off that feature.

Profit.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Witness

Post by Witness » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:05 am

sparks wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:57 pm
Cannot load tweet. Disable your adblocker and tracking protection.

No.
I get this:

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:10 am

Getting lots of empty posts as well. My version of FF and it's ad-ons doesn't like the updates all that much.

Oh, and fuck.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:42 am

Yeah, broke the gifs Gram's Mom posts and anything Twitter has not shown up since I do not allow Twitter tracking and other crap.

Fuck it, not worth it.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:55 pm

corplinx wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:26 am
Giz wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:03 am

Then the dems went crazy and did Putin’s destabilizing x100. How he must love it.
Sadly this. Putin in his wildest dreams couldn't have predicted the batshit red scare hysteria going on.
He giggles every night in bed until he passes out to sleep.

Dipshits.
In a similar vein...
Marc Thiessen: The Clinton campaign sought dirt on Trump from Russian officials -- Where's the outrage?
Note, Faux news, so take with grains of salt...
All of Washington is waiting with bated breath to find out whether the Mueller investigation will provide evidence proving that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

So far, "Exhibit A" against President Trump is the meeting Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort had with a group of Russians claiming to have dirt on Hillary Clinton. That meeting should never have happened. When you get an email offering to provide "very high level and sensitive information" from the "Crown prosecutor of Russia" that could "incriminate Hillary" Clinton and is part of "Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump" you don't reply by saying "I love it." You call the FBI.
Reaction:

But as bad as the Trump Tower meeting was, it took place at the request of the Russians. They were the ones who approached the Trump campaign, not the other way around.

By contrast, the Clinton campaign proactively sought dirt on Trump from Russian government sources. They did it through cutouts. In April 2016, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias retained opposition research firm Fusion GPS to compile incriminating information on Trump.

Fusion GPS in turn hired Christopher Steele, a former British MI6 operative with sources among Russian government officials. The result was the salacious dossier, whose sources included "a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure" and "a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin."

Steele's work was paid for by Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Moreover, Clinton officials have defended Steele's actions. Brian Fallon, Clinton's campaign spokesman, has said he "would have volunteered to go to Europe and try to help" Steele and would happily have spread dirt obtained from the Russians. "Opposition research happens on every campaign," he told The Post. He also said: "I am damn glad [Elias] pursued this on behalf of our campaign and only regret more of this material was not verified in time for the voters to learn it before the election."

In other words, "I love it."
:Popcorn:
Then Skank Of America could start in...