QAnon?

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: QAnon?

Post by Doctor X » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Exactly.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp

Re: QAnon?

Post by ed » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Doctor X wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:37 pm
I would opine that it is a silly reason to engage in violence, but then I have studied history and current events.

I heard a great story about the one judge who opposed the Salem Witch trials.

In the rain.

--J.D.
Judge Sewall I think ,, he was "regretful long after the event. He probably engaged in prayerful contemplation ..
<google google>
Here ...
Sewall was perhaps most remarkable among the justices involved in the trials in that he later regretted his role, going so far as to call for a public day of prayer, fasting, and reparations. Following the dissolution of the court, the Sewall family was blighted by what Sewall thought to be punishments from God. In the five years after the Trials, two of Sewall's daughters and Hannah's mother died and Hannah gave birth to a stillborn child. What convinced Sewall of his need for public repentance was a recitation of Matthew 12:7, "If ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless".[10] Not only had Sewall's home life been shaken, but in the years after the Trials, the people of Massachusetts experienced setbacks and violence, notably the Navigation Acts, the declaration of the New England Dominion, and King Philip's War.[11] He saw this as a sign not that witchcraft did not exist, but that he had ruled on insubstantial evidence. He records in his diary that on 14 January 1697 he stood up in the meeting house he attended while his minister read out his confession of guilt.
This was a very interesting period.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!