gnome wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:46 pm
Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:53 am

How about it corplinx?

Or is that argumentam ad "they always do that"? :cowbell:
Wait, I got you on that train finally?
You!!!? :HoppingMad2:
How many times have we had an argument similar to this?
gnome wrote:
Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 pm
Abdul Alhazred wrote:
gnome wrote:Nothing I propose involves trusting anyone's intentions.
Only that the ruling class is somehow not guilty by reason of stupidity.
Certainly not, I just feel claims of it being of specific intent require more evidence than general untrustworthiness.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: Another day, Another Bloodless Coup Attempt

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:43 pm

At this point I am convinced corplinx is right about what happened in Florida, even if his line of reasoning was a bit defective.
Is that a superpower? :notsure:

As for gnome, he certainly didn't win me over by means I was consciously aware of. :o

:P
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:25 am

A Cigarette for a Fake Signature? Election Fraud Charged on Los Angeles’ Skid Row
They are a familiar sight at farmers’ markets and public squares across California every election season: workers gathering signatures needed to place voter initiatives on the ballot.

Nine people have been charged with felony election fraud after they went to a different part of town to collect signatures: Skid Row in Downtown Los Angeles.

The Los Angeles district attorney announced on Tuesday that the nine had been charged with paying homeless people off — with one dollar bills and stray cigarettes — in exchange for signing fake names on petitions for the initiatives or on voter registration forms. (People who sign petitions are required to be registered voters.)

The petition gatherers were charged with a dozen felony counts after gathering hundreds of names in the 2016 and 2018 elections, prosecutors said. They face up to seven years in prison. The charges include circulating petitions with false names and registering a nonexistent person.
Well, we shall see what will happen...
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:03 am

Grammatron wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:37 pm
That's the most communisty shit I've heard: "“Green New Deal” to fight climate change".
Depends on the details. Anyone remember when Republicans used to support fighting climate? Now it's just a partisan thing, like as if it only affects democrats, but it reality it will affect everyone. People who live in hot places near the equator more than others, but eventually everyone. I can envision more refugees, more "caravans" of desperate people trying to come north as those places become uninhabitable.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Anaxagoras wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:03 am
Grammatron wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:37 pm
That's the most communisty shit I've heard: "“Green New Deal” to fight climate change".
Depends on the details. Anyone remember when Republicans used to support fighting climate? Now it's just a partisan thing, like as if it only affects democrats, but it reality it will affect everyone.
And yet the reality of the situation is that USA is meeting all its goals set under the likes of Paris Accords.
People who live in hot places near the equator more than others, but eventually everyone. I can envision more refugees, more "caravans" of desperate people trying to come north as those places become uninhabitable.
I don't know where this narrative started from, but I have not seen any evidence that current waves of refugees and "caravans" are driven by climate change. Political unrest and shitty governance in South America are not caused by climate change.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:50 pm

According to John Kerry, everything bad that is going on is in some way driven by climate change.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

gnome

Post by gnome » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:53 pm

Nuh-uh... some of it's driving climate change. :D
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:11 am

Your Mom has climate change.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

gnome

Post by gnome » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Your mama breathes out so much carbon dioxide she started a rapid melting event.
--Soldier, TF2

gnome

Post by gnome » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Your mama breathes out so much carbon dioxide she started a rapid melting event.
--Soldier, TF2

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Your Mom's so fat she made you post twice.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Well, she likes being double posted.

--J.D.