The war between wetware and hardware.
- Posts: 69412
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:33 pm
- Title: Yes, that one.
- Location: Chicago
- Has thanked: 2776 times
- Been thanked: 1065 times
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale
- Posts: 32849
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Been thanked: 1572 times
[quote="pillory"]jokes aren't funny....seriously thinking......
seriously thinking might be funny....but it's not joke[/quote]
- Posts: 32427
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:52 pm
- Title: Trilobite of the Florida swamp
- Has thanked: 418 times
- Been thanked: 697 times
- Posts: 25375
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:17 am
- Title: Man in Black
- Location: Division 6
- Has thanked: 2637 times
- Been thanked: 2655 times
My poor virgin ears.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.