Overanalyzing 80s pop music

Drama queens must check their tiaras at the door.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Overanalyzing 80s pop music

Post by Doctor X » Tue May 01, 2018 3:54 am

Should circumstances merit the alteration of your current estimation of the situation, it is my signal honor to inform you that I stand, here, in the primary position of the queue.
You who remind me of the sugary production of diminutive hymenopterous females, know that I remain without any who possess a hegemony upon my schedule.
I, therefore, suggest in the strongest terms possible, that you deem me worthy of a casting of the die.
Should you find my services helpful, kindly communicate this estimation through my channels, for I assure you that I will remain in a convenient location.
Should you discover that you lack destination which results in situational depression,
Should you find yourself in a singular existence since the more comely avians have taken to the air.
You who remind me of the sugary production of diminutive hymenopterous females, know that I remain without any who possess a hegemony upon my schedule.
I, therefore, suggest in the strongest terms possible, that you deem me worthy of a casting of the die.

I shall endeavor to demonstrate fruits from the pinnacle of my efforts, which, I assure you, will not prove an intentional misstatement with the intention to deceive.
(This constitutes the entirety of what I request from you, you who remind me of the sugary production of diminutive hymenopterous females)

We have the ability to practice the arts of Terpsichore, we have the ability to ambulate together a leisurely pace, along as we adhere to the stipulation that we remain in a close proximity.
I am certain that you prove aware that I possess
Significant quantities of desires, which constitute the dreams I have that involve you without the presence of servants or any other members of the Great Unwashed.
This is a supernatural event that science, in conceited vanity, cannot explain,
You wish that I should conclude this correspondence upon this point, you find the possibility of assignation triggers your phobias.
Nevertheless, I am of the opinion that you prove aware,
That I lack the ability to metaphorically release you from the symbolic bonds that exist between us,

Should circumstances merit the alteration of your current estimation of the situation, it is my signal honor to inform you that I stand, here, in the primary position of the queue.
Should you find my services helpful, kindly communicate this estimation through my channels, for I assure you that I will remain in a convenient location.
Should you discover that you lack destination which results in situational depression,
Should you find yourself in a singular existence since the more comely avians have taken to the air.
I shall endeavor to demonstrate fruits from the pinnacle of my efforts, which, I assure you, will not prove an intentional misstatement with the intention to deceive.
(I beseech you that you exercise your power to grant me this opportunity.)

Rest assured that you may certainly ratiocinate upon this matter, you whom I ave the temerity to liken to an infant lacking horrifying features, for I do not find that I am in the thrall of haste; yet, remain certain that, ultimately, I will convince you of the benefits of this wager with me
I am relieved that you exhibit no intentions that could lead to emotional trauma, you who still remind me of a non-repulsive neonate may dispense with any anxiety, for I am perfectly able to prevent such injury.

Thus, now, in this place in time, allow me to inform you
That my emotional and physical attractions released from the bonds of my pre-frontal cortices shall, ever more, remain of sufficient strength to withstand any general social or economic downturns that could affect our relative status in Society and vim,
This is a supernatural event that science, in conceited vanity, cannot explain.

Rest assured that you may certainly ratiocinate upon this matter, you whom I ave the temerity to liken to an infant lacking horrifying features, for I do not find that I am in the thrall of haste; yet, remain certain that, ultimately, I will convince you of the benefits of this wager with me
I am relieved that you exhibit no intentions that could lead to emotional trauma, you who still remind me of a non-repulsive neonate may dispense with any anxiety, for I am perfectly able to prevent such injury.
Thus, now, in this place in time, allow me to inform you
That my emotional and physical attractions released from the bonds of my pre-frontal cortices shall, ever more, remain of sufficient strength to withstand any general social or economic downturns that could affect our relative status in Society and vim,
This is a supernatural event that science, in conceited vanity, cannot explain.

You politely inform me that I have expended a considerable portion of my time in vain; however, I find that you retain a significant portion of my attention,
Nay, I lack the ability to release you from this attention,
For the severity of my emotional and physical attractions released from the bonds of my pre-frontal cortices prove not insignificant to allow such a decision.

I shall achieve the pinnacle of my effort, you who still remind me of the young of our species that do not induce vomiting must not suffer from cortical blindness
I implore you that you properly vet my services, deem me worthy of a casting of the die.
(Cast a die, cast a die, deem me worthy of the casting of a die)
You make me mimic a young Ovis aries

I shall achieve the pinnacle of my effort, you who still remind me of the young of our species that do not induce vomiting must not suffer from cortical blindness
I implore you that you properly vet my services, deem me worthy of a casting of the die.
(Cast a die, cast a die, deem me worthy of the casting of a die)
You make me mimic a young Ovis aries

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!

gnome

Post by gnome » Tue May 01, 2018 11:05 am

"Dancing Queen". Nice.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Tue May 01, 2018 10:43 pm

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Fri May 04, 2018 8:21 am

I must inquire if the current existence which I assume we all share proves a true existence rather than one imagined?
Entrap'd in a significant conversion of potential into kinetic energy,
No way of avoidance of the aforementioned true existence exists.
Reverse your blepharospasm to allow the intrinsic function of your ocular apparatus,
Direct your attention לשׁמים.
And allow your parietal lobes to receive the information from V2 from V1 from the optic radiations from the chiasm from cranial nerves II.

Yet I am poor! I am merely a mendicant neophyte,
I require no outward, nor inward, gestures of empathy that diminishes me to a state worthy of pity,
For I enter with extraordinary alacrity and facility, and I exit with similar extraordinary attributes,
Raised a nearly immeasurable height, diminished a nearly immeasurable depth.
Kindly convey me where a significant difference in relative air pressures exist,
For it remains an insignificant concern for which I must extend attention.
For which I must extend attention.

Grammatron's Mom, at this instance, with reference to a male member of the species I created a vacancy without naming a successor.

[Right! Stop that!--Ed.]

Biš millaḥ!

[No! Run along!--Ed.]

--J. "Any Way the Wind Blows" D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!