Mile 22

Drama queens must check their tiaras at the door.
ed
Title: Rhino of the Florida swamp

Mile 22

Post by ed » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 am

w/ Mark Wahlberg

Went because I like Mark. Liked him in Lone Survivor and The Departed. Hoped for more.

The first 5 minutes of the flick are all jerky like. The purpose was to add immediacy to a "special op". Sorta worked, cinema verite and all. Now I am going to present the problem with this movie. I am going to share and at the same time I am going to demonstrate why I should be a studio head.

The whole fucking movie shook. It started at time 0:00:00 and ended at ... actually I couldn't tell because I got sick and was engaged in projectile vomiting for the last 45 minutes.

Between bouts of upchucking undigested popcorn and snickers bars I noted that there was a puppy in there. The plot was actually not nauseating. Mark was good, when he wasn't engaged in a St. Vitus Dance.

WTF were they thinking? Who said "hey, I just got out of film school and I learned that you have to hold a camera steady or it jerks around and makes ed upchuck undigested popcorn and snickers bars. Suppose we PURPOSELY jerk the camera around? ed would be sick as hell and we would have massive lulz. Shit, it ain't our money".

Something like that. Read the Wiki summary (or ask me) and wait for installment #2.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Mile 22

Post by Doctor X » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:16 pm

A sequel to Mila 18.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X3!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!
AL East Champs!!